24 Replies Latest reply: Apr 1, 2013 5:38 AM by barolb RSS

If you don't like the game

Padiego

(I have a pretty decent connection....But I feel every firefight I get into, I'm at a disadvantage...that's what flanking is for my dear friends. Or did lag somehow held my hand and told me "It's better this way padiego". Seriously, I do good on 4 bars, 3 bars, 2 bars, 1 bars....I think you're all just making excuses. If you die too quickly on HC.....juts play core.)

If you don't like the game, if you think you get screwed over by lag comp(it's not really lag comp...character models just move TOO SLOW. If anything, lightweight is OP. The characters just can't keep up with the camera. That's the issue here. Solution? Make everyone move like they have cement on their feet), then how about you just stop playing it. Go play that excuse of a game MW3 yall like so much. Come back crying after the first match you find a five year old spamming RPGs from the moon. There's other games than call of duty. Really! And DLC won't make a game that you're already bored of any more interesting, SPECIALLY call of duty DLC. So move on my friends. If you still enjoy the game, good for you. But i'm sure all of us have gotten our money's worth. Paid $60, got 250 hours of gameplay. Subtract around 100 hours I spent waiting on lobbies, and I got 150 hours of entertainment.....for $60!!!! That's a steal! My Wii U has gotten me even more hours. I got addicted to miiverse....and I use the Wii U browser more than my phone or laptop because of how fast it is! And people who say the Wii U has no games are just idiots who refuse to play anything that doesn't have guns in it. MH3U, lego city, ninja gaiden, NFSMW(buy it used, don't support EA!), trine 2, trip runner 2, zombiu(terrible game, but some people actually like it...), AC3, sonic racers, NSMBU.....I was having a hard time deciding what game I should buy before I settled on MH3U(going to best buy today to see if there's a copy of it....it completely sold out. Amazing, eh?)

I don't know where I was going with this thread. Erm....this is awkward.

• Re: If you don't like the game

Padiego wrote:

I think you're all just making excuses.

I say the same thing when I hear people complain about the PDW

Padiego

There's a reason the PDW got nerfed but connections have remained untouched.

Yes because for some reason treyarch always listens to the crybabies, the fact they took that gun more seriously than connection just tells me there's something so wrong with the connection that even they don't know how to fix it. I know they took the connection issues seriously because A_TREY_U asked me personally to carry out some tests, but nothing has changed. They can fix a gun if its cried about eneough, but they don't know what went wrong with the connection, or it would've been fixed by now..

nintendon't

There's nothing wrong with the game's camera. That's just a dumb myth.

skMace0

honestly, I don't have any problems with the game... I'm just bored of CoD...

yeah, some things are annoying... but you can't ask for everything to be perfectly how you want them to be... that'll just make somebody else mad that they can't have things exactly as they like...

Padiego

That's the problem with competitive mp games. There's always a problem. Be it op stuff in cod or the blue shell in Marie kart. Are you getting mh3u? I assume you're too drunk to play video games though  so im noy even going to bother asking to form play a match of sonic racers.

skMace0

ah, well you must not have been on the skype chat when I gave my opinion of MH3 on there... basically I tried the eshop demo of it and it's just not my cup of tea...

And who said anything about me being drunk?

you want a match of sonic racers just so I can beat you again? challenge accepted

Padiego

If this was early march, I would've agreed with you. However, one cold night changed that. No plans, didn't feel like playing bo2, so I played the mh3u demo over and over and over again...it grows on you. Like wolfy and many mh vets have said, the demo does not appeal to newbies. This game kicks your ass. I can safely say I've mastered the bunny rabbit. It's pretty fun once you know what you're doing...too fun...my 10+ hours on the demo is proof....

skMace0

now the rayman legends demo... that was fun. the last level was pure excellence

I've tried the demo 3 seperate times now and have only beat the bunny once... like I said, it's just not quite my cup of tea...

I'm still a nintendo fan... I'll get nsmbu once I find a copy for under $30 sometime down the road.

I think it's safe to say my next game is definitely going to be need for speed, I'm gonna check by a gamestop tomorrow to see if there are any used copies in stock yet. Not gonna buy any games for the full priced $60, I don't have the wallet to support that lol

Padiego

Don't support greedy EA, buy the game used for like $20 and send $20 to criterion via messenger pigeon. Oh and EA had a sale, so if you don't care and want to support EA's tyranny, you could've bought it ....i think last week online for $30.

When you buy something, it should do what you can reasonably expect of it. If not, then you complain about it, and if it's not software or otherwise unreturnable, then you return it.

Call of Duty should be sold as the campaign mode, with the Zombies and Multiplayer modes a subscription service. That would let people quit playing without losing a lot of money, and give Treyarch a better indication of how successful it is.

complains about PDW are legit.

BCCSinCARA wrote:

complains about PDW are legit.

You sound like a 12 year old. Like someone said in one of the videos posted here in the boosters thread, if you think a gun is op, or people don't play the game correctly, then you're the problem, and thats whats wrong with this forum, people like you complaining about pissy little things. Lag and lag comp are the only issues with this game. Sort out that little thing and it won't matter if everyone runs around with a death machine. You people!!

seasickmacca

Yeah it is a game... Every game of football is different! (thats soccer to our American cousins)

Things cannot remain the same EVERY game, connections speed, distances fron your server, the amount of people playing all effect the game in one way or another.  I have had some crap games, and some decent ones, but I still play it and only quit when the connection is REALLY Bad! You are probably right in idetifying lag as the problem, so until thats fixed we all have to live with it.... or play something else!