29 Replies Latest reply: Jul 25, 2014 10:17 PM by TEX_715 RSS

Michigan Hurricane has over 15,000 subscribers!

TEX_715

Just thought some of you may get a laugh out of that

• Re: Michigan Hurricane has over 15,000 subscribers!
          GulfCoastGirl

Well.... the 8 year olds gotta have someone to look to for expert zombie slaying advice

I don't think hes that bad and if he has 15k subs then some people might like what hes doing

DeathBringer-Zen

He is a lying, trolling moron. Maybe if you were not new to this forum, you would know that he is NOT liked on here, and he is not welcome either.

Foxhound entertained us all greatly, when he kicked him into touch last week, for attempting to crawl back onto these pages.

He constantly lied in his videos during the hunt for the next step on Tranzit, just to get views, likes and subs. Go and watch his pre Die Rise videos, and then decide if he is still cool.

Be warned though, you have to skip at least 1:30 into each video of his, as prior to this, it is just him begging for people to love him!

ydajdimstr

My.Mind.Is.Blown... Like my vid... Mind blown...

Lol, me and death have way to much experience with this kid. Like I said in the other thread I hate how youtubers post on this forum and then get mad for getting flamed, and act innocent. THIS KID IS THE PRIME EXAMPLE OFTHE DEVIL

Shredder2468

Not just you and Death mate. He's even here since December putting glitches and exploits, the community really spanked him. He said he'd be back, but when he came back, we spanked him into oblivion some more. I have never seen a kid so persistent, and his persistency is the only thing I admire about the child, but even so, he didn't take a hint. He just didn't know when enough was enough. "Even after we blew his head off, he still kept swatting at us" - ZombieBreakRoom reference.

I hated that kid as much as you did mate.

lol literally every time i saw a thread by him i wanted to scream at my screen lol kid just didnt understand

Shredder2468

Exactly. He should be the origin of the word "dumbass". Lol.

He understood just fine, he is a bright kid but chooses to ignore good advice, he likes to cause a shlt storm and then more people will subb him because of his careless attitude,

Other kids who will want to aspire to being him, every one knows him for all the bad reasons but they still know him and that can't be taken away,

Just imagine there could be 15,001 Hurricanes out there now all waiting to hit the forums when MOTD comes out, all with new glitches tricks and squeaky voices

Hahahahahahahaha we have created a monster

Shredder2468

A bright kid would not choose to ignore good advice.

A bright kid would not do something's which aren't accepted in the zombies community.

A bright kid would not continue posting videos here begging for subscribers and views of things which aren't accepted.

And if he did understand that we didn't want him here and he kept posting things here would constantly get him banned causing him to make a new account which repeated the cycle over and over again, I would call that "bright".

He might be smart educationally, but he is not bright. He is very, very slow.

Yes, he is a monster, with 15,000 8 year olds following him.

Let's just hope that we won't see him back here again.

Ok I agree but I also disagree and without trying to get on your nerves let me just try to make my point,

It's a forum and the worst thing they can do to him is ban him, he is only young and couldn't care if he gets banned or not, he can create a new account in about five minutes, and then he would have to break the n rules again for him to get banned again,

He obviously doesn't take it as serious as you and I do,

But at the same time he wants to get a big following on his Channel.

What better way is there in the short term to do this?

If he sticks to the rules and plays happy families he will still get there and have better followers but it will take time and time is one thing kids these days don't have,

It's just a way of gaining popularity in a short term manner,

It's like the new kid at school with ginger hair, they don't know what to expect on that first day so to gain popularity they do one if two things, get into a fight or make people laugh,

He chooses to fight,

Best way I can explain it, and he knows its going to annoy people, but he doesn't care, because for every person he annoys he will get another who thinks e is funny with it,

Honestly he is very bright,

I bet when he is older, he will have a lot if followers and he will calm down, but probably still have a cheeky streak in him as you will never tame that,

Sorry for all the typos I rushed that reply and I'm on my phone and I can't go back now

I will tell you something else he does which is pretty clever as well,

He posts a video with no discription on it so people will watch it an then comment that its him again, and then he will comment back saying something like ok I will change the title,

All the time the video is being pushed back to the top of the page, then he waits for more comments and when they dry up and it goes down the page he waits till its nearly off it, then comments again pushing it back up,

All the time he is getting more and more views and he is acting like a fool,

We are the fools for arguing with him, he does that with every bid he posts and we argue with him on ever one of them, he knows the rules but lets us tell him time and time again so that his vids get pushed up,

If the first person who watched the vid typed its hurricane don't watch or comment and we didn't, then he would be forced to change his tactics, but we don't we do the same thing time and time again, we are helping him even though it eventually leads to him being banned,

But that doesn't matter, he can creat a new account an do it all again tomorrow

Shredder2468

"I will tell you something else he does which is pretty clever as well,

He posts a video with no discription on it so people will watch it an then comment that its him again, and then he will comment back saying something like ok I will change the title,

All the time the video is being pushed back to the top of the page, then he waits for more comments and when they dry up and it goes down the page he waits till its nearly off it, then comments again pushing it back up,

All the time he is getting more and more views and he is acting like a fool."

Yes. I was going to mention this smart act, but then I remembered that our discussion was about SUBS, not views. But, yes, I am aware that he does this.

"We are the fools for arguing with him, he does that with every bid he posts and we argue with him on ever one of them, he knows the rules but lets us tell him time and time again so that his vids get pushed up,

If the first person who watched the vid typed its hurricane don't watch or comment and we didn't, then he would be forced to change his tactics, but we don't we do the same thing time and time again, we are helping him even though it eventually leads to him being banned,

But that doesn't matter, he can creat a new account an do it all again tomorrow."

*Pfft*. Don't remind me. All he did was make new accounts. I bet he has cycled through at least 50 accounts.

But again, let's stop arguing on this stupid topic. Let's not give him even MORE publicity. ; ).

Shredder2468

But what subscribers would you get with a bad reputation? I can safely say that MOST people on the forums have NOT subscribed to him, but only children have, who he gets by posting a link to his channel in comments from other popular zombie players channels, which yes, I have seen him done.

"It's like the new kid at school with ginger hair, they don't know what to expect on that first day so to gain popularity they do one if two things, get into a fight or make people laugh."

Haha. Good reference, but that doesn't work on the forums. He has only been a pest here. You saying a fight, but he doesn't fight back! He say's thank you after being insulted and moves on to post another video. He doesn't make people laugh, he only aggravated people.

"Best way I can explain it, and he knows its going to annoy people, but he doesn't care, because for every person he annoys he will get another who thinks e is funny with it,

Honestly he is very bright."

You contradicted yourself there mate. : ). It's not "bright" or smart to annoy people to get more subs. And that especially goes for the forums. Nobody liked him since the day he started spamming. Again, he only gets subs if he begs.

" I bet when he is older, he will have a lot if followers and he will calm down, but probably still have a cheeky streak in him as you will never tame that."

I've seen one of his latest videos, and I might not be able to tame his cheekiness, but trust me mate. I don't plan to take it either.

Well anyways, I don't really want to argue on a topic like this so let's just both agree that be had a lot of issues. And he was annoying and hope to never see him here again.

No worries bro, people only get on my nerves when they talk shitty non-sense and don't know what they are talking about and are immature. I've seen you a lot on these forums too, and your not one of those people. Although I don't agree with you that he is bright.

He has 15,000 subscribers and I'm not one of them WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!

Lol he is very very annoying,

formallyKNOWNasLukey

all i can say is getting 15,000 subscribers has got nothing to do with luck, just means 15,000 people are stupid as fu......

TEX_715

I'm glad no one asked me why I know this....

TEX_715

Michigan Hurricane booted off youtube...