11 Replies Latest reply: Apr 5, 2013 11:28 AM by matuzz RSS

Why the zombies are in Alcatraz and why Samantha or Richtofen isn't in control

matuzz

So as you have noticed the Alcatraz map takes place in 1930's. And the zombies eyes are red instead of orange or blue.

I'm now explaining you why the zombies have come to the past in the time before Maxis and Group 935  worked on the zombies and who is controlling them.

Treyarch added recently a hint in the game to explain this. Its in the newest Maxis diary:

In this note from his diary he explains how the tests have failed. Even though the testsubject had dissappeared from the testchaimber they never came to the mainframe. He says that Richtofen believes they didn't go trough space but trough time!

And Richtofen is correct. Instead of appearing on the mainframe the zombies travelled few year back in time and appeared on Alcatraz. And so zombie outbreak happened on this isolated island. Its uncertain why they specifically teleported to Alcatraz but I'm sure within time we will foind out in MotD.

But now who is in control of zombies when no one has yet come to in contact with the M.P.D on the Moon and Griffin Station hasn't been founded yet?

The simple answer is that the ones in control are the creators of M.P.D and the rulers of the Aether: Vril-Ya. Vril-Ya are demonic alien race who master the use of Aether and live there and who have a bond with the element 115.

• Re: Why the zombies are in Alcatraz and why Samantha or Richtofen isn't in control
          Shredder2468

Yes. MrDalekJD has brought up this subject in one of his past videos a few weeks ago.

A very solid theory, but with theories come with flaws. More or less flaws the. Questions actually.

Such as:

Why would the zombies be SPECIFICALLY teleported to Alcatraz and not some other location?

An illuminati sign is shown at a quick glimpse in the preview teaser trailer. Could it be that 935 or Richtofen himselfhas utilized this time traveling technology, to create a base at Alcatraz? And if so, why?

And plus, 935 traveling to the past and setting up a base in Alcatraz WOULD make sense considering that if they didn't, there would be no perks or PAP, for they have utilized them with their element 115.

It's a very good theory, but there is a flaw. The Vril-Ya didn't inhabit the MPD, but more were forced to live there because they were imprisoned and needed to be set free, as Dichtofen had did by touching the MPD on Moon for the first time. So they wouldn't be able to directly control the zombies until they were freed. But even then, they wouldn't be able to directly control the zombies without help. That's where Samantha came along. But that's a different story for another time.

Also, the radios where we heard Maxis and others testing on the new "zombies", didn't happen to include the eyes being any specific color, which I am almost positive they would state, considering they state every other small detail. But then, I could be wrong.

We better get answers next, next Tuesday! ; D.

• Re: Why the zombies are in Alcatraz and why Samantha or Richtofen isn't in control
              matuzz

I believe I might know why the zombies came to the Alcatraz.

The Warden

He became crazy and was a Devil's worshipper. He turned his own prison huge altar for the demons and used his own convicts as sacrificies for the devils (Vril-Ya) As a gift for the sacrificies he was granted demonic powers to summon deamons.

But his own mind was too weak for the powers and he turned into a demonic zombie. In this state he just became Vril-Ya's puppet.

-------

As for the sign it doesn't look like the illuminati sign (all seeing eye). Its somesort of other symbol.

Shredder2468

Well that theory would explain the Warden,

http://i.imgur.com/7cnf5SB.jpg (His nose is so big.),

being the boss zombie in the map.

But that brings up the same question. Anyone can worship the devil and not get an answer. Richtofen and Samantha were the only ones who could here the devils (Vril-Ya) and no matter how much Richtofen did their bidding, he acquired no abilities whatsoever. Samantha gained he abilities from the MPD, but back to the Warden.

The Warden wouldn't be able to gain powers from the Vril-Ya anyways without direct contact to them, such as what I have stated before, the MPD.

But I have a theory. Well, an idea for something that can be a theory.

George. George A. Romero. His zombie origin is unknown. How did he become the master zombie? How can he think and have emotion? (Laughs and gets Angry)? Maybe the as ethnic could have been done to the Warden? Maybe the zombies have done something to him, like they have done to George A. Romero?

As for the all seeing eye.

http://i50.tinypic.com/5u0ac6.png - Picture

http://ffffound.com/image/7f9b99d538346056f807e3d098dd197c683b85bf - All Seeing Eye

"Eye" see your point. : D.

I know. Fail joke.      : (.      : ).

matuzz

I think he got the powers from giving the sacrifices. In CotD when you sacrifice zombie/human using VR-11 you get the Vril generator as reward. And that was just from one guy.

The warden has butchered all of the convicts except the 4 that are left

For the symbol its not a pyramid and eye that is the all seeing eye, that symbol is parallelogram with eye in the middle :S

Maybe its some special Illuminati sign or part of the warden satanic rituals like the writings in the walls.

Shredder2468

"I think he got the powers from giving the sacrifices. In CotD when you sacrifice zombie/human using VR-11 you get the Vril generator as reward. And that was just from one guy."

Yes, but that was an animate object. Do you think that someone can actually obtain powers from sacrifices? As we both know, Richtofen has killed many of many people under the influence of the Vril-Ya, but he has never gained any special powers. What do think if the idea that he got his abilities by touching element 115? As we know, "Tunguska", the element 115 meteor, had crashed in Japan and fragments flew all around the world (Including Shangri La. A huge 115 mining area.). It would be no surprise if one fragment would have coincidentally hit Alcatraz and the Warden one night happened to touch it and gained supernatural abilities. What do you think?

"The warden has butchered all of the convicts except the 4 that are left"

Well I don't think the warden has done that specifically. As shown in the trailer, one of the in-mates was mauled by zombies, so do you think that it is the WARDEN controlling the zombies? Lol. If that is true, it would not only explain your theory, but answer a lot of questions as well!!!!!

"For the symbol its not a pyramid and eye that is the all seeing eye, that symbol is parallelogram with eye in the middle :S

Maybe its some special Illuminati sign or part of the warden satanic rituals like the writings in the walls."

Yes, I know. That's why I made that fail joke. "'Eye' see your point".

It's actually the evil eye. The symbol that represents bad luck and mis-fortune. I can't wait for this map!!!!!!!!!!!

thats an awsome theory and it makes sence but the only thing im confused about is how did weapons from the 60s and 2025 get to a prision in the 1930s