1 2 3 Previous Next 189 Replies Latest reply on Apr 6, 2013 6:41 PM by DeathBringer-Zen RSS

Grief returns on MOTD!

So...

Just thought I would let you guy's know, that Benn (Boooooooo), from PTG is doing his Q&A on MOTD right now, and although he has given many spoilers away regarding the main map, which I won't bother going into, he did confirm that GIREF, will be making a return.

Same as before, two maps, based on smaller areas of the larger, survival map. New features included also.

Could be interesting...

• Test #1
          1. Re: Grief returns on MOTD!

Is there a link where I could follow this?

Last Edited: Apr 5, 2013 5:16 PM
          • Test #1
            2. Re: Grief returns on MOTD!

Sweet if true!

Last Edited: Apr 5, 2013 5:17 PM
            • Test #1
              3. Re: Grief returns on MOTD!

Ak47 is coming into mob of the dead also

Last Edited: Apr 5, 2013 5:19 PM
              • Test #1
                4. Re: Grief returns on MOTD!

http://www.playthegame.co/forum/topics/mob-of-the-dead

You will need to sign up to the forum. Be warned!!! It is full of stupid little kids, who in their own words, wanted to suck Benn's cock for this.

The site's moderators are also vulgar little teenagers, and the whole place just looks amateurish.

Oh, and if you mention NGT even once, they ban you instantly.

Benn himself still came across as the God Almighty, and claimed the community if full of f*cking morons...

Funny, so is he, his staff, and his flock.

Last Edited: Apr 5, 2013 5:23 PM
                • Test #1
                  5. Re: Grief returns on MOTD!

Has the AK74 ever left?

Last Edited: Apr 5, 2013 5:24 PM
                  • Test #1
                    6. Re: Grief returns on MOTD!

Yes. I as well have given in. But he didn't really spoil the map. The only thing he really spoiled was the Wonder *ahem* Weapon, and a couple of locations, but the rest, he just confirmed theories. Don't you agree?

Last Edited: Apr 5, 2013 5:24 PM
                    • Test #1
                      7. Re: Grief returns on MOTD!

It never came.

Last Edited: Apr 5, 2013 5:25 PM
                      • Test #1
                        8. Re: Grief returns on MOTD!

Yeah, but he still came across as pretentious, and arrogant.

He started off like he was just a caring guy, looking after the community, then turned it on it's head, and claimed himself to be the messiah, and everybody else is ****.

I hate that one stupid bloke thinks he is the center of attention. He thinks that only his group are allowed to release videos, yet he does next to nothing.

Yeah, he releases leaks and sh*t, but where is HE and his teenagers on Easter Egg hunts, or discovering new secrets?

In McDonalds, no doubt.

Still not convinced by him in the slightest, and as far as I am concerned, after spending an hour on his forum, he has nothing but teeny boppers worshiping him.

He is a nobody.

Last Edited: Apr 5, 2013 5:30 PM
                        • Test #1
                          9. Re: Grief returns on MOTD!

DeathBringer-Zen wrote:

Yeah, but he still came across as pretentious, and arrogant.

He started off like he was just a caring guy, looking after the community, then turned it on it's head, and claimed himself to be the messiah, and everybody else is ****.

I hate that one stupid bloke thinks he is the center of attention. He thinks that only his group are allowed to release videos, yet he does next to nothing.

Yeah, he releases leaks and sh*t, but where is HE and his teenagers on Easter Egg hunts, or discovering new secrets?

In McDonalds, no doubt.

Still not convinced by him in the slightest, and as far as I am concerned, after spending an hour on his forum, he has nothing but teeny boppers worshiping him.

He is a nobody.

For some reason and i dunno why but, I just feel like this word should be replaced with "tweens"

Last Edited: Apr 5, 2013 5:33 PM
                          1 2 3 Previous Next