16 Replies Latest reply: Aug 13, 2015 10:51 AM by codeaholic RSS

How can I get my black ops 2 zombies stats reset

I have played sooooo many hours of zombies my total zombies kills Is over 100,000 I know I have alot of downs and deaths but all together my kills to death ratio is hight than 100 I have tried so hard to rank up but I am stuck on the skull with blue eyes the reason why is at first I sucked at zombies now I am better and I want my stats to be reset my gamer tag is OpTiMiZe GBT01 and I am fed up with this stupid ranking system if u say we can't reset them at this time well why then why is it so hard to just resett my zombie stats I want a legit ament  reason as to why u couldn't reset my zombies stats  but if u can reset them thanks in advanced

• Re: How can I get my black ops 2 zombies stats reset

you cant but who cares about rank anyways if you know your good then just play like it

Yeah man i have the same exact problem and kills to death ratio. Only im trying to earn the double shotgun emblem and i cannot. Ive tried for over a month and ive wasted my time extremley. Its really selfish what treyarch has done by not letting gamers who have purchased thier product to reset their own stats. Seriously, whats the big deal?

Yeah man i have the same exact problem and kills to death ratio. Only im trying to earn the double shotgun emblem and i cannot. Ive tried for over a month and ive wasted my time extremley. Its really selfish what treyarch has done by not letting gamers who have purchased thier product to reset their own stats. Seriously, whats the big deal?

Rank reset would, basically, defeat the purpose of having a rank system. Everyone would just reset their stats after any map pack released, no? Once you learned the board, boom, stat reset. That in no way indicates your level of zombie slaying. That would indicate your knowledge of each board, which isn't really a good indication of how good you are at zombies, right?

People who tend to obsess with rank aren't really that good at zombies in the first place. You're more concerned with how you're PRECEIVED at zombies, then how you actually play. I mean, the OP literally tells us he's not any good... "I know I have alot of downs and deaths but all together my kills to death ratio is hight than 100 "

Well, great, but it's not kills to DEATHS, it's kills to DOWNS, and IMO, downs truly do show how good you are.

For example:

You can make it to 50 with a team of four and have nearly 4000 zombie kills, however, you also have 100 DOWNS with 0 DEATHS... You didn't really help the team, and you're not really the reason you made it to a higher round, in fact, you are HINDERING your team by going down so much...  So, again, I think downs give you a more accurate view of how good someone is, rather then deaths.

So, I think the rank system is fine, and as H-smit said, forget your rank and have fun. It's a game after all.

Hello, I own the Xbox 360 Platform & Call of Duty: Black Ops II. I am wondering if it is possible if you could please reset my Zombies stats? My Kill-To-Down ration is around an 84.0, and I cannot reach above the normal Skull with blue eyes. I would like my stats reset so that I can achieve the Skull with Duel Shotguns. My ratio is so low only because I helped lots of my friends get the turned achievements, and I had no clue that it would give me downs. I also helped a lot of my friends with getting insta-revive in Tranzit. My gamertag is AKushSm0ker420 - Please reset my Zombies stats. Thanks.

CrazyPurpleFish

The ranking system for Bo2 is complete garbage. Any time spent trying to advance in rank is time wasted. Just play zombies like it should be, for high rounds/EE Completion. A lobby leaderboard is 1000x more effective than that useless rank system.

In fact majority of the shotguns (Not all) ive played with ragequit at some point in the game, from either getting too many downs on their record or just generally sucking at zombies... All for this pathetic ranking system.

I would even rather have an MP style ranking system over this useless one, with levels and prestige and such... At least then if you see a 10th prestige at zombies or whatever you know he's probably going to be a decent player. You see a shotgun and its either a glitcher, ragequitter, or someone who got lucky, then theres the small percentage of decent players.

In summary treyarch didnt think this ranking system through AT ALL, so i wouldnt bother paying any attention to it. Best way to see if someones a decent player is to talk to them in the lobby, and not just a "Hi".

Chucky6661

If your on playstation u can create an account just for zombies and get shot ties in one day

its_cool_kool

Yah me too, just reset my zombie stats my gamertag is brother2ice on xbox 360.

Samcrow619

II'm really hoping I can get my stats reset black ops 2 zombies I believe there's something wrong my gamers tag is samcrow619 its for xbox360 thanks

codeaholic

There is nothing wrong with your accounts(S).  You guys have too many DEATHS for the number of zombies you have killed.  If you are killing between 32-128 zombies per death, then you are skull all day, every day.  If you are killing between 128-330 zombies per death, then you are a dagger all day, every day.  If you want shotguns, you have to kill MORE than 330 zombies for every DEATH that you have ever had.

Also, really you can't hold rank by just glitching over these thresholds...because I have seen kids now, glitching their kills to get their kill/death stats but they can't survive the minimum rounds EXPECTED for the rank so then their rounds/downs keep them from ranking up and even when they get temporarily over that they can't hold it.

If you can not survive an average of 20 rounds/down, than you are a skull all day, every day.  If you can't survive an average of 25 rounds/down, then you are a dagger all day, every day.

So even a new account will ONLY allow you to glitch OVER the kill/death.  If you can't stay up for a certain number of rounds per down, you will not be able to finalize the rank or hold the rank.

For all the grief about the ranking system, it works GREAT !