8 Replies Latest reply on Apr 16, 2013 1:58 PM by Snowyday RSS

Could Wii be included?

Yeah, i know, ANOTHER DLC thread, but this times different. No, im not complaining for DLC, or wondering where it is...i just saw this article on Video Game Blogger and it got me curious. Sure, it might just be coincidence, but bear with me here. Pay attention to the last bit.

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2013/04/15/first-black-ops-2-uprising-dlc-gamep lay-footage.htm

Thoughts? Could we finally be getting the DLC? Im aware that we didnt get Nuketown 2025 or Revolution already (obviously)

• Test #1
          Re: Could Wii be included?

I heard a rumor that Treyarch was teasing the WiiU community with the accidental DLC glitches, such as the Peacekeeper callingcard, and the turned leaderboard. I truly believe this is false.

Last Edited: Apr 16, 2013 11:24 AM
            • Test #1

Yeah, it might be false...but think about it. No one has really stated that Wii U is getting DLC. Except that Nuketown 2025 mistake i never heard from any site that Wii U is getting Revolution- only that its release is unconfirmed. But yeah, im most likely overthinking it.

Last Edited: Apr 16, 2013 11:30 AM
            • Test #1

I like how the people who made the trailer don't even know what some of the guns sound like in game...

Last Edited: Apr 16, 2013 11:28 AM
              • Test #1

But back on topic, the person who posted this most likely posted the WiiU part to get more attention. For example; A WiiU user is curious about DLC. He searches on Google, "WiiU Black Ops 2 DLC". He sees that website because it has the words, "DLC" and, "WiiU". He goes to this website. The poster just wants to get more trafic towards his post, so he puts that bit in there. I'm sorry If I'm acting kind of strange, I've been up for 24 hours working

Last Edited: Apr 16, 2013 11:30 AM
                • Test #1

Hey, I just made a website and I put "unicorns are real" at the end of an article. Obviously because I own my own private website, everything I say is true. You see where i'm going with this?How many websites had "First strike to come to xbox first, ps3,pc and wii to follow"? A lot. Guess what we didn't get? And stop it with the puns...it was funny the first million times...now it's like a meme...overused to the point where it has become annoying...sorry if I sound a bit too harsh, but I didn't sleep well.

Last Edited: Apr 16, 2013 1:08 PM
                  • Test #1

I hope it's true why would GameSpot have it up on the site and that post if we are not geting it we have to wait

Last Edited: Apr 16, 2013 1:58 PM