6 Replies Latest reply: Apr 19, 2013 5:41 PM by TryHard187 RSS

FFA is useless!

So wait, I just killed you and you're spawning in my back and then you kill me!?

Then I spawn next to you and kill you, to only kill two others who ran at the red dots and when I killed them and I need to reload you're already back to kill me!?!

But wait, I have a care package and you kill.. NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN I'M SPAWNING ON THE OTHER SITE OF THE MAP!?!

In al honesty, my reflexing went UP! I'm getting kills I should've never been getting and I went from sensitive 3 to 8.

But still the FUN isn't there anymore as much as it use to be!

• Re: FFA is useless!

I believe this to be one of the reasons it was removed from HC playlist. Probably least played list in numbers, but bathos occurred in HC too and I'm sure I didn't help its merit to try and stay in the HC selection.

FFA has been bad since the launch, the sad thing was HCFFA was deemed worthy of a playlist slot, fortunately it only lasted a month.

FFA has always had revenge spawning its just very prelevant in BO2 FFA you get used to it really quickly though...

I don't understand how its useless though? Get better at camping if your going to do it.

"Then I spawn next to you and kill you, to only kill two others who ran at the red dots and when I killed them and I need to reload you're already back to kill me!?!" - Well what did you expect? No one plays nice in FFA I always come back to kill campers... what you should have done is aggressively push up on the red dots and go a new camp spot, so you could kill the person coming in for the revenge?

"

But wait, I have a care package and you kill.. NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN I'M SPAWNING ON THE OTHER SITE OF THE MAP!?!" - Whay are you using a care package in FFA?

Why wouldn't I want to use care package!?!

I'm not a game developer so I don't know how everything works but I guess it all comes down to putting in codes to make a game work.

So I wonder what type of code is being used when JUST being killed and being killed AFTER THROWING YOUR CARE PACKAGE if you understand what I mean.

Because if EVERYTIME I get killed after throwing a care package the game is able to spawn me on the other side of the map THEN WHY IN THE HELL IT CAN'T DO THAT WHEN I'M JUST GETTING KILLED!?!?!?

What's the point of playing this game when you just WON a gunfight to only have the loser come back to you within 3 seconds to kill you. Forget about 2nd chance, this is 3rd and 4th chance at the same time!

FFA has always been like that. I agree that the spawns can be a little crazy sometimes but you get used to it. Before they changed the spawns I would kill someone and predict where they would spawn with a 99% accuracy rate.

You get to a point that you run from one spawn to the other and trapping someone in a spawn loop.

People may call this cheap but if you KNOW someone is going to be there and decide not to kill them you're going to get killed so you really have no choice.

Either way I still love FFA. When you win a FFA it's because YOU did it. It kills me when I go 40-10 and end up losing the match because my team sucks.

Also if you're going to run care package in FFA you should run engineer and the black hat PDA. They get stolen so easily. (Or just run a different scorestreak. Hellstorm, Lightning Strike, and Sentry gun work for me in FFA.)

filthy3627

Yea getting killed out of spawn is annoying, but honestly, how many people have YOU killed that were just spawning? I mainly play solo so FFA is one of my main playlists and I am a firm believer that no matter what anyone says, it makes you a better player because you have to constantly stay sharp. If you spawn and run you will die. It makes your map awareness a lot better also and when you play for a few days or so and go back to team modes you win more gunfights (Or at least I know I do). Also the connections are better due to less players and most (not all) players who play ffa are pretty chill. Of course you still have trash talking, but nowhere near the idiots that play other modes. I have went up against some really good players and when they win, they have good sportsman ship for the most part. I can put up with the spawns,and still find it fun to play. Just my opinions.