1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 74 Replies Latest reply: May 30, 2014 6:28 AM by Bobdogg21 Go to original post RSS
      • 20. Re: CALL OF DUTY "GHOSTS" Ideas
        majorrodriguez

Call of Duty is a great game. Great idea... but the idea needs to be re-thought. Yes graphic improvement is one thing, but each game seems to be the same old thing when it comes to multiplayer.

Now Battlefield... that's a good game.

• 21. Re: CALL OF DUTY "GHOSTS" Ideas

Quickscoping takes "talent"? No it doesn't. Turn off aim assist and try quickscoping, see how much "talent" was involved over merely taking advantage of the aim assist built into the game.

• 22. Re: CALL OF DUTY "GHOSTS" Ideas

Found the new controller required for all of this

http://www.insertcoinunlimited.com/ps4controller.jpg

• 23. Re: CALL OF DUTY "GHOSTS" Ideas

I think its safe to say, that no matter what game gets put out, people will b!tch about it. Here is my take on your opinions

1. No, Not all people play campaign, i might play one or 2 missions to get the feel for how the game mechanics work, but then i jump to Multiplayer

2. Yes and No. Alot of guns would be awesome no doubt, but once a player finds what he/she likes, he/she is most likely to stay with that weapon. I would love to have more choice of weapons to expierement with. I mean we only have 4 snipers and 4 shotguns and 4 lmgs. Atleast have the same number of weapons in each catergory

3. Yes to new streaks, but dont touch my Emp. However the time period this new game is set in will determine the streaks used so EMP may not even be an option. But def need to re think or come up with some new streaks

4.Yes i would gladly welcome back the SAM turret so i wouldnt be forced to carry a launcher

5. Dont hold your breath, Quickscoping will always be there. No matter what they do to try and stop it, someone will find a way to exploit a game mechanic.If they some how can stop Quickscoping, you better belive that something will take its place. Game mechanics will always be exploited, deal with it

6. Bullet spray , it is what it is. Bullets are not going to stay within the same area as you expect it to, thats why its called a spray

7.Perks are good. It creates diverse playstyles so that we are not stuck all playing the same way. Levae perks alone and i hope for new perks and ways to unlock them. I liked the COD point system from BO1 personally

8. This is a boosters dream world, NO NO NO!!!

9. Make camos harder? Again this is my opinion, but i could careless what my weapon looks like as long as it works. Im not going to set out to play for camos. Yeah i have camos on my weapons but i didnt set out to play for the camo on them. It was just an unlock that i acheived while playing so i put it on there

10.Tac Inserts, Are good for the honest player, and bad for the player that wants to boost. I say leave it for now. Tac insert is a really useful tool in games like dom or hardpoint

11. Yes i would love to be able to sprint more than 3 secs with my weapon, but thats what perks are for. Use the perk, and be able to sprint longer. Or maybe you decide against a sprint type perk for something else. This encourages critical thinking,Which some folks in the COD comm. lack. You have to decide whats best for your playstyle.

12. Yes to chained Killstreaks. But i think it should be nerfed just a hair. Once you start getting into the higher streaks they should be harder to chain together. Ive seen people just sit in a corner and ride one streak to the next with out doing a thing.

13. Keep the Care Package the way it is. I hope to never see another Ammo icon pop up on a Care Package. I run Scavenger, I dont need an Ammo crate. Care Packages are part of the surprise element. You nevr know what will be inside. Plus whatever may be inside could be the game changer your team needs to pull out a last second win. The CP in this game is fine, it hasnt ruined a thing. It may have ruined a game you had played because you lost

• 24. Re: CALL OF DUTY "GHOSTS" Ideas

I think its safe to say, that no matter what game gets put out, people will b!tch about it. Here is my take on your opinions

1. No, Not all people play campaign, i might play one or 2 missions to get the feel for how the game mechanics work, but then i jump to Multiplayer

2. Yes and No. Alot of guns would be awesome no doubt, but once a player finds what he/she likes, he/she is most likely to stay with that weapon. I would love to have more choice of weapons to expierement with. I mean we only have 4 snipers and 4 shotguns and 4 lmgs. Atleast have the same number of weapons in each catergory

3. Yes to new streaks, but dont touch my Emp. However the time period this new game is set in will determine the streaks used so EMP may not even be an option. But def need to re think or come up with some new streaks

4.Yes i would gladly welcome back the SAM turret so i wouldnt be forced to carry a launcher

5. Dont hold your breath, Quickscoping will always be there. No matter what they do to try and stop it, someone will find a way to exploit a game mechanic.If they some how can stop Quickscoping, you better belive that something will take its place. Game mechanics will always be exploited, deal with it

6. Bullet spray , it is what it is. Bullets are not going to stay within the same area as you expect it to, thats why its called a spray

7.Perks are good. It creates diverse playstyles so that we are not stuck all playing the same way. Levae perks alone and i hope for new perks and ways to unlock them. I liked the COD point system from BO1 personally

8. This is a boosters dream world, NO NO NO!!!

9. Make camos harder? Again this is my opinion, but i could careless what my weapon looks like as long as it works. Im not going to set out to play for camos. Yeah i have camos on my weapons but i didnt set out to play for the camo on them. It was just an unlock that i acheived while playing so i put it on there

10.Tac Inserts, Are good for the honest player, and bad for the player that wants to boost. I say leave it for now. Tac insert is a really useful tool in games like dom or hardpoint

11. Yes i would love to be able to sprint more than 3 secs with my weapon, but thats what perks are for. Use the perk, and be able to sprint longer. Or maybe you decide against a sprint type perk for something else. This encourages critical thinking,Which some folks in the COD comm. lack. You have to decide whats best for your playstyle.

12. Yes to chained Killstreaks. But i think it should be nerfed just a hair. Once you start getting into the higher streaks they should be harder to chain together. Ive seen people just sit in a corner and ride one streak to the next with out doing a thing.

13. Keep the Care Package the way it is. I hope to never see another Ammo icon pop up on a Care Package. I run Scavenger, I dont need an Ammo crate. Care Packages are part of the surprise element. You nevr know what will be inside. Plus whatever may be inside could be the game changer your team needs to pull out a last second win. The CP in this game is fine, it hasnt ruined a thing. It may have ruined a game you had played because you lost

• 25. Re: CALL OF DUTY "GHOSTS" Ideas
                  zombies4lyfe

So basically you want the same call of duty game each and every year. I have taken note of most of your points, but there are many flaws with the system, such as tac inserts are 60 % of the time used for boosting. A care package thats a 550 score streaks shouldnt never give a stealth chopper or anything for that matter above a 550 score streak. The game should not be up to chance like that and foxhound has already taken note of this issue.

You seem to think perks make all things better, but the way i see it is, it restricts players.

shooting a weapon not aiming down sights wont result in random bullets left and right, this is why i wanted crosshairs to be taken away.

Campaign should be the major part people play, its supposed to be the main purpose of the game. I enjoy only playing it once tho, since theres no purpose in playing it more then once. But  I would be more then glad to play a seperate co-op mission with freinds to unlock weapons.

• 26. Re: CALL OF DUTY "GHOSTS" Ideas
                    zombies4lyfe

are we getting a trailer today???

• 27. Re: CALL OF DUTY "GHOSTS" Ideas
                      StalkerDellaNote

Probly around 11AM PST sooo.. 6PM GMT is what many are pointing towards so you do the math for your time zone

• 28. Re: CALL OF DUTY "GHOSTS" Ideas
                        GooRoo

What I would like to see from the next game is the LAG COMPENSATION DEBACLE FIXED!!!!

The rest I leave up to the developers.

Please , please don't release a game that has inherent matchmaking/lag problems and then blame the players themselves , or their routers , or portforwarding , or their connections , or their skill levels , or something else.

So again....just quietly........FIX THE LAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!........'cause I'm not buying 'til ya do.

• 29. Re: CALL OF DUTY "GHOSTS" Ideas

What id like to see.... (PLEASE NOTE I TYPED THIS ON NOTEPAD AND C/P IT OVER SO THE SENTENCES/PARAGRAPHS MIGHT NOT MAKE MUCH SENCE BECAUSE OF THE SMALLER TYPING AREA :-)

Apart from some new weapons/attachments/camos etc,

a couple of new game modes. My ideas are as follows,

TDM GUN GAME:

Pretty simple really, first team to get all six members to (lets say) level 20 wins,
                          TM's who are already level 20 get to chose a weapon (from those already unlocked in that particular game)
                          to help the rest of their team win ie by stopping enemies from giving set-backs or setting the enemies back themselves

To keep it fresh have a completely random set of weapons every game.

CAPTURE THE BASE:

Again pretty simple, a flag pole sits at either end of the map, your team has to occupie the enemy flag zone for say a minute
                          to gain a point, then the round ends and the sides are swapped, best of 5 points wins.

This is a good test of teamplay because if all 6 members rushed the enemy flag point you leave your own flag point
                          open to attack.

CHANGES TO EXISTING GAMEMODES:

I'd like the score limits to be removed in some game types and time limit removed in others
                          and some longer games aswell, for example;

TDM - Most kills in 10 minutes wins.

CTF - Most flag caps in each 10 minute round wins.

DEM - Game continues until both bomb sites are destroyed.

STAT SAVES DURING A GAME:

I'd like to see stats seved every say 2 minutes to help cut down on dashboarding and boosting.

Dashboarding would do you no good because you'll only save yourself at the most 1.59s of deaths,
                          and boosters would stick out like a sore thumb on any leaderboards etc

PERKS:

Instead of the system we have now with 15 or so perks split into 3 groups just have
                          say 15 perks and allow you to choose any 3 you need for that specific class, add a wildcard
                          to carry an extra perk if needed.

Or like OP stated where you dont unlock perks you earn them through doing different objectives throughout the game.

Use perks that will actually be usefull for warfare:

Ghillie suit - Harder to see

Hollow Points - Extra bullet damage/penetration

Explosive Vest - Carry extra grenades/Protects against explosives/Helps counter Hollow Points

or something along the lines of different perks give you different weapon attachments:

Nightvision - Gives player Thermal scope

Ghost - Gives player a silencer

Runner - Gives player fast mags/dual mags --> (would be preffered over fast mag)

MAP VOTING:

Please remove the "PREVIOUS" map vote its so irritating having to play the same maps over and over,

Give us 2 random maps to choose from or a boycotte option which chucks us into a completely random map which we wont know until we see the loading screen, Im getting fed up of everytime a map comes up in random vote half the lobby back out because its not Nuketown, Raid, Hijacked, Slums or Standoff.

PLAYER CARD and UI (User Interface):

Why do we need to reach level 10 every single prestige to see our playercard?

Create a Camo section (Give us unlockable packs of different shapes/letters/colours)

All challenges available to be completed from level 1. Why make me wait until level 65 (MW3) to unlock 10 extra challenges?

More than 5 slots in Create a Class, its irritating having to hit prestige 5 every game just to have 10 slots

Add a ghost mode of sorts where players can view friends while they're playing, its so boring having to wait 10 minutes for a game to end and a friend to join you.

Bring back COD points but remove level unlocks in the process:

To prestige you need an overall score of say 1,000,000 to unlock prestige mode.

You dont unlock any items by levelling up (as there would be no levels)

Instead you pick which items you unlock in what order by earning (and then spending) COD points/Dollars

My 2 cents ( Im sure ill have more to add when its not 3 in the morning and im actually half awake )

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW - Alot of the ideas ive written have come to me while sitting here typing and are therefore not all brilliant or well thought through... although i do very much like the idea of CAPTURE THE BASE :-)

Thanks for reading and please let us know what you think.

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next