5 Replies Latest reply on May 1, 2013 12:45 AM by McZomBsauce RSS

death by who's who

playing solo die rise and i had all the perks, coasting to wave 30

i get trapped but don't waste monkeys because i figure screw it i haven't gone down once yet so i have multiple quick revives left and i only got caught because i was hitting the mystery box when i shouldn't have

who's who spawns me on a ledge where i'm instantaneously knocked off by a zombie
      game over

what

who thought of this

• Test #1
          Re: death by who's who

That happened to me lol

Last Edited: Apr 30, 2013 11:44 PM
          • Test #1

Who's who is the dumbest perk of all time.

What's the point of being able to respawn randomly as a ghost when you get NOTHING. On high rounds you just get owned instantly when going into who's who.

The afterlife from mob of the dead is who's who correctly made.

Last Edited: Apr 30, 2013 11:46 PM
              • Test #1

I love whos who especially on DR were its hard for team mates to revive u, Ive revived my self in the 40s No prob

Last Edited: Apr 30, 2013 11:48 PM
                • Test #1

i think it's an okay perk, i just wish the spawns made a little more sense

one time i was on the roof and went down near the ramp, it spawned me in the room where the mystery box is - making it almost impossible to get back to my body, which also means another game over when it shouldn't be

Last Edited: Apr 30, 2013 11:55 PM
                    • Test #1

Spawn points for it do suck. Half the time you are trapped right away so it is just a second down for nothing. When it is working right and spawns you away from zombies, just run a train till your a safe distance away, and then dash over to revive yourself. You have a good minute.

Last Edited: May 1, 2013 12:45 AM