1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 100 Replies Latest reply: May 7, 2013 8:14 PM by SandSeven Go to original post RSS
      • 60. Re: A solution to Bullshitscoping

Yessir, in the killcams you can watch th ewhite tracer line of the bullet and it will go like over your head to the left yet you'll still be dead. All skill baby!

• 61. Re: A solution to Bullshitscoping

grow up and grow a pair qsing has been around since CoD 4 now deal with it it just shut the heck up and leave the game

• 62. Re: A solution to Bullshitscoping
            gambit1969

I've seen them, many times, bullets hitting walls 3 or 4 feet above my head and counting as a ohk headshot

• 63. Re: A solution to Bullshitscoping

Yep, I've seen multiple videos on youtube of people getting collaterals where there would have to be two bullets shot at the same time for it to even be possible. Honestly I don't think sniper rifles take skill.

• 64. Re: A solution to Bullshitscoping
                03SuicideNooch51

You continue to prove that you know nothing of how p2p hosting and theater mode work.

Cill cams are based off what the host console see's. The theater mode of a game is based off the host console as well...

Host console (player 1)

player 2

player 3

player 4

player 5

player 6

player 7

player 8

player 9

player 10

Nobody is perfectly synced. The kill cam (and theater mode clip) for players 2-10 is based off what player 1's console see's. Let's pretend player 7 is the sniper. Let's also pretend everyone had a kill cam of player 7's shot based off what their own console saw. No two scenarios would look the same.... Ever... Period... Player 2 might see him shooting far to the left while player 3 saw him on target. In the meantime player 4 doesn't even show the sniper ADSing yet.

This happens every single game, regardless of the weapon being used. It just seems more dramatic when somebody does it with a sniper rifle. Quit crying. This will never, never, never change.

• 65. Re: A solution to Bullshitscoping
                  akilleez86

Seems a bit drastic.

• 66. Re: A solution to Bullshitscoping
                    rlbl

This is what I get out of the thread, and it is the argument I always state:

It is not whether quickscoping is easy or not

It is not whether it takes skill or not

It is not whether the person using an AR/SMG was off target or not

These arguments for/against quickscoping are all valid, but besides the point.

The point is:

if the person was not using a sniper rifle, they would be dead when they get outplayed.  The problem is a person using an AR/LMG/SMG and even a shotgun (at range) requires multiple shots to kill the enemy (in core). A person with a sniper doesn't (DSR, Ballista) no matter what kind of "shot" he takes:

- drag

- quick

- no-scope hipfire or whatever

So if player A sees an enemy and starts to dump bullets in them and player B then reacts using:

- AR/SMG/LMG/Shotgun (at range)... he dies no matter how good his reflexes and aim is

- Sniper/Shot gun in range... has a decent chance at winning the gunfight he should have lost even if his reflexes and aim is decent.

(examples not considering ducking for cover and healing.. I am talking about out in the open battles)

THAT is the point.  And it is the same BS when you outplay a Shotgun user within range... they can turn around and OHK you if they can get a shot off before player As kill shot.

(obviously if player A sucks and has poor accuracy it is on him, but take for a sec. the example above has both player A and B as being decent players)

This is one reason why I like HC:

- is there quickscoping? OF COURSE, but...

- if you shoot the sniper 1st... the sniper dies and no BS as in the example above (also talked about in the OP)

We can get into arguments whether you have to be skilled etc... again.. although it is a VALID argument, it is still besides the point (keeping in mind the BS as illustrated in the above example).  Sometimes we talk about QS BS, we can get off-track about whether or not "it takes skill".

It does.. no argument.  But it is the BS WTF!? moments they create that cheese people off.  If a quickscop outplays me, fine I should die.  When I outplay a quickscoper (in core), I still may die; and that is total BS.

(Nothing against quickscoping, everything against the BS... those who cannot see that are chosing not to think about principal and are defending/hating on quickscoping to the point of blindness)

• 67. Re: A solution to Bullshitscoping
                      rlbl

you my friend make a very good point and are correct in principal.

• 68. Re: A solution to Bullshitscoping
                        ghamorra

03SuicideNooch51 wrote:

You continue to prove that you know nothing of how p2p hosting and theater mode work.

You:

1) Don't know how p2p works because on a p2p system all players link to all players rather than a host

2) Call of Duty runs on Listen Servers not p2p

• 69. Re: A solution to Bullshitscoping
                          ghamorra

rlbl wrote:

The point is:

if the person was not using a sniper rifle, they would be dead when they get outplayed.  The problem is a person using an AR/LMG/SMG and even a shotgun (at range) requires multiple shots to kill the enemy (in core). A person with a sniper doesn't (DSR, Ballista) no matter what kind of "shot" he takes:

So are you for or against this idea?

1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next