21 Replies Latest reply on May 17, 2013 7:11 AM by jedimastershark RSS

Wii U has no games

So what games are you looking forward to this year? Other than ghosts of course. I'm personally looking forward to the new 3D mario....its being made by the galaxy team...What made galaxy great? The music, the environments, the difficulty in the last 60 stars and the gameplay all blended together beautifully to make one of the best games ever made. I'm also looking forward to MK U...Will they top sonic all stars racers? Will the blue shell be nerfed? Also, Watchdogs...of course. Batman origins and pikmin 3...oh and who can forget the new monolith soft game. MH was a game I didn't think I would like...but I did. A lot. There's a reason I have 200 hours played so far. Now JRPGs...I never really tried them...so what better way to start than by playing the sequel(?) to xenoblade! It'll have online MP, so why not? Oh and of course...i'm looking forward to first strike on bo wii. Hey, a youtuber told me it was coming eventually, so it must be true!

Padiego
        • Test #1
          Re: Wii U has no games

There's a sequel to Xenoblade? Where!? I played that game so much.

Last Edited: May 12, 2013 9:45 PM
          • Test #1

Battlefield 4

Mass Effect 4

FIFA 2014

Woops, damn it!

Last Edited: May 12, 2013 10:02 PM
            • Test #1

So far only the upcoming Nintendo titles, my backlog, games i have yet to buy and play on the Wii and Watchdogs.

Not getting Ghosts. I already have Cursed Mountain and other horror games to play through.

Last Edited: May 12, 2013 10:15 PM
              • Test #1

All the ones you mentioned.  Monster Hunter I'll be getting soon. I'm just waiting till I beat the rest of my games.  I'm working on Darksiders 2.  Then I still have Ninja Gaiden 3 and AC3 to beat.  Splinter Cell Blacklist is another one.  Windwaker HD.  Ummm my wife will probably make me get Pikmin 3.  Bayonetta 2 whenever that comes out (maybe not this year IDK).  I think that's about it.  I migth get Need for Speed.  Maybe.  Though I want all of those I probably won't get getting all of them this year.  I'll at least get MH3, Windwaker, and the 3D Mario.  I'm kinda tired of Mario Kart.  I've played it since the SNES only skipping he DS and 3DS versions.  I played the rest of them.  ALL of them.  Mario Kart 64 is still the best one in my opinion.  Loved that game. 

I think that's all.  Got a bunch of 3DS games on the list as well.  Need to sell my N64 and all my games.  Anyone want to buy it?  I've got Conker's Bad Fur day!  Just throwing that out there.

Last Edited: May 13, 2013 12:41 AM
                  • Test #1

Nintendo should beg microsoft to allow them to release conker's bad fur day on the VC...but nintendo needs to start playing dirty...replace the great mighty sh*t with the CEO of EA. Not much of a difference, they're both full of it!

Last Edited: May 13, 2013 1:46 PM
                      • Test #1

Tempted to get the new fast and furious game, its out in a week I think.

Last Edited: May 13, 2013 1:47 PM
                        • Test #1

Mario isn't my thing, i'm a grown man for god sake. Zelda is good to watch when my son plays it, but thats also not for me. Fps games is about all I like as I don't consider myself a hardcore gamer. So, if no wiimotre compatable games come out that suits me, i'll buy motogp for xbox and learn the controls for that, as you don't need the same lightening speed reactions for racing as you do for fps games.

Padders, I think you spend far too much time locked in a dark room playing games. Get outside and develope as a human being, let the sun fry the spots off your face and learn to talk to people face to face. lololol

Last Edited: May 13, 2013 1:56 PM
                      • Test #1

just got AC3 for35 bucks used from my local gamestop. here's to hoping that I actually enjoy it

Last Edited: May 14, 2013 5:47 PM
                        • Test #1

Meanwhile, the WiiU still has no games and the list of publishers who are not willing to spend resources on publishing on the WiiU is growing.

Last Edited: May 17, 2013 7:11 AM