38 Replies Latest reply: Jan 13, 2014 6:18 AM by BobbyMcGee RSS

Tired of the same sh**

im tired of not receiving DLC, not receiving attention as a comunity, not even receiving something that wasnt even considered DLC and was free to all other systems, i´ll ask A_Trey_U once again, are we getting or not DLC?, do you at least have some info on the subject you can share with us?

please at least give us some orientation, some light in this darkness , i think that like me there are a lot of players tired of the same thing here just waiting for something that was proised from the very beginning.

• Re: Tired of the same sh**
          ClonedLF

We were never promised anything.

And no.

yes we were promised the "full experience game", and nuke town for free, we havent get any of them

ClonedLF

No, we weren't promised anything. Your ignorant minds have got to stop relating "full experience" with DLC. Seriously, stop that. We got the full freaking game at retail. DLC is extra and not obligatory, and doesn't make it part of the "full experience".

Still don't like my answer? Well, too bad. Learn to live in the real world then. If you expect justice in it, you're going to be sorely dissapointed.

nintendon't

DLC might not be part of the "full experience", but we sure as hell are getting an inferior experience compared to people on 360/PS3 that paid the same price as us.

We got Wiimote. Something the 360 and Ps3 don't have.

GermanicMexican wrote:

We got Wiimote. Something the 360 and Ps3 don't have.

Which in my case is still broken. I know you fixed yours and I have similar settings, but i've tried different motes, 2 sensor bars, ( 1 brand new ) and same thing. Dunno where to go from here..

hey pauly! have your tried playing the game on a HD tv as I know last time we spoke you were playing on a SD tv?? I play on a sony TV with special gaming fuction and of course HDMI and I wonder if the game plays better and is designed around HD settings and you experience lag and issues beacuse you use cables that provide less then 420p.

I dont pretend to know what im talking about but the issues you have I have never had and makes me think if you have tried everything else could it be your TV set up that is the problem?? no anyone whom has a HD tele that you could take round with a stack of stella and try it out??

I may take the time to right down every setting I have and mesage you to try mine as I can move quickly, aim with no issue and my controller never points to the sky (wiimote) when turning?? just a thought old man

OFCPaul1974 wrote:

hey pauly! have your tried playing the game on a HD tv as I know last time we spoke you were playing on a SD tv?? I play on a sony TV with special gaming fuction and of course HDMI and I wonder if the game plays better and is designed around HD settings and you experience lag and issues beacuse you use cables that provide less then 420p.

It has crossed my mind a few times..

Since when is that a positive? :$

Padiego

Don't forget that online is pretty much a free for all. Sometimes its great, sometimes it isnt. In terms of single player, the full experience was delivered. oh and what germanicmexican said.

yea well with that atitude i can see you like playing mediocre game, if you start seeing the strong point on the game then youll see its multiplayer so they should include the "add on content" that says in the back of the box, so yeha maybe full experience doesnt include DLC but what about nuke town?

Padiego

Yep, that's DLC. Not part of the full experience. The full experience pretty much means single player...and everything's there...and then some.

well they are still trating us different than any other console, now focusing on the other part of the post, what about support? i mean for me the "add on content" doesnt mean patches to fix previous patches for me it means something new for the game, not tha same thing just fixed, another thing about support is that they dont even give us info about DLC or patches i have just seen like 3 post about what a patch contains and none about some orantation in the DLC topic just that thay are trying to kida censore that topic

but we are missing other stuff that xbox and ps3 has other than dlc, how do you explain that?

Padiego

Those are online features. Like i said, everything from single player is there. Oh and treyarch doesnt HAVE to fix glitches or release patches. It comes from the bottom of their hearts. They could've just not supported the wii u and saved a bunch of money, and no one could've sued them or do anything about it. patches are add on content, technically. It may not be add on content to you, but it is for treyarch, Activision, nintendo, anybody with common sense.....

An obvious glitch.

You can´t switch to the shield while prone so you just keep the bomb.

Dumb Treyarch didn´t do it like Infinity Ward, still allowing to switch to the shield but stand up if required.

Ramsay1999

I think we should all be grateful that treyarch and activision decide to make a wiiu version of black ops 2 in the first place let alone they gave is pretty cool features xbox,ps3,and pc don't have

PenguinAvenger

People complain, complain and complain, but then they keep coming back.  If they haven't done it right in your eyes a few years in a row, guess what? They probably wont next time either.  If you feel that strongly about the quality of the game, just don't buy the next one.  I don't understand what people are expecting.  If every year you have to complain about the same things, just don't keep coming back.  Im sorry if I seem in any way mean, I'm not trying to be, it just puzzles me. 

P.S. Im in no way stating the game is perfect or that I love it.  I was disappointed as well (not the DLC part, have never cared about DLC).  I haven't played one match since the last patch. 

Totally agree , The simpliest way of showing how unsatisfactory you feel your C.O.D experience has been , Is to not buy the future products.

@Padeigo

You sure you dont work for activision/treyarch ?

The full experience is including the online multiplayer . A huge percentage of people buy this game specifically for the multiplayer , so to say thet the full experience only consists of the single player campaign is ridiculous.

Activision / treyarch both know that without the multiplayer this game would have died a very long time ago , Therefore the multiplayer is an integral part in the game .

I am not concerned over the DLC as there is not enough people on the wiiU to justify the resources to port/make map packs ,I am however concerned over not recieving the latest update/patches which the other consoles have had and we have been told would be coming with no avail .

There's the add on content that we have not recieved !

TheSTARfish wrote:

@Padeigo

1) The full experience is including the online multiplayer
                                                    2) A huge percentage of people buy this game specifically for the multiplayer

1) Padders is right.

2) Correct, I haven't even looked at a campaign since reflex, but its the campaign you pay for.

If multiplayer was not included in the game , then they would have given up on this series as very few people would have spent money every year .

If you believe that you pay for the campaign only then you are mistaken .The product is as much if not more the multiplayer than the campaign .

All companys involved in the series know this , yet I constantly hear people nigh on defending them over this .

Regardless of how they try to brush it off .....the multiplayer is the game .

If they truly believe that we pay for the campaign and the multiplayer is an added bonus ......then how about just releasing ghosts without the multiplayer option and see how many units they sell......

It wont be many thats for sure.

Mmm campaign is only there for when servers are down right ? I always play cod title s for multiplayer and have since the 1st cod which I have purchased every dlc pack across xbox and ps3 .if that's not loyalty I don't know what is .shame its all about the dollars to this franchise but that's the way it is

TheSTARfish wrote:

If multiplayer was not included in the game , then they would have given up on this series as very few people would have spent money every year .

If you believe that you pay for the campaign only then you are mistaken .The product is as much if not more the multiplayer than the campaign .

All companys involved in the series know this , yet I constantly hear people nigh on defending them over this .

Regardless of how they try to brush it off .....the multiplayer is the game .

If they truly believe that we pay for the campaign and the multiplayer is an added bonus ......then how about just releasing ghosts without the multiplayer option and see how many units they sell......

It wont be many thats for sure.

That may be the case for xbox, but not us. They pay for online play, no one else does. We pay for the campaign. I am not mistaken. However, if A_Trey_U or foxhound says otherwise, i'll stand corrected..

Same game , Same price just on different systems .

Multiplayer is an integral part of the game , As i stated above , Take the multiplayer out & there would not be another C.O.D series as they would sell next to nothing in comparison to what they sell now .

Multiplayer is the game if you look at the time spent on the campaign to the time racked up in the multi .

Regardless of however they want to por-tray it , The campaign is crap .

I think the best campaign i played was WAW , Since then it's been pretty poor. So if the game was a single player game it would have flopped extremely hard a long time ago .

Therefore the campaign and the multiplayer make up the game , All i want is the latest updates and i'll be happy .

Then i feel i would have been treated on par with the other consoles and not feel like it gets to a certain time of the year and everyone bails on us .

TheSTARfish wrote:

Same game , Same price just on different systems .

Multiplayer is an integral part of the game , As i stated above , Take the multiplayer out & there would not be another C.O.D series as they would sell next to nothing in comparison to what they sell now .

Multiplayer is the game if you look at the time spent on the campaign to the time racked up in the multi .

Regardless of however they want to por-tray it , The campaign is crap .

I think the best campaign i played was WAW , Since then it's been pretty poor. So if the game was a single player game it would have flopped extremely hard a long time ago .

Therefore the campaign and the multiplayer make up the game , All i want is the latest updates and i'll be happy .

Then i feel i would have been treated on par with the other consoles and not feel like it gets to a certain time of the year and everyone bails on us .

You realise this is just your opinion? Its all irrelevant. I understand and kinda agree with you, but you just pay for the campaign. Btw, reflex campaign was awesome..

Did any of you guys read the terms of service before playing Black Ops 2 online?

Padiego

Silly German, nobody reads the terms and conditions. That's why they believe they have rights, silly people, you signed off your rights when you bought this game. Multiplayer may be the biggest and most important part of any CoD, but it is STILL CONSIDERED AN EXTRA...AN ADD ON. A pretty big one, but still something that Activision can just remove at any time without facing legal issues.(as long as they have a reasonable cause). Okay, let's talk literal. Let's say the full experience means EVERYTHING THAT'S ON THE DISC....oh..but wait...future patches...map packs...none of those things are on the disc...oh my..I guess..we have the full game.

The patches are due to the game not being tested for long enough and if needed , We should all get the same treatment .

As for the multiplayer , The terms state that they can remove the ability to play the multiplayer at any given time ( servers ) , However this does not constitute as an add on as it is already on the disc that you bought .

An add on would class as a map pack or the basic would be patches , The wiiU seems to be lacking the DLC ( I agree with others that there is not enough of a user base for it as the console stands at the moment ) , However i feel the patches should be kept on par with others .

This would constitute as add on content .

Padiego

Sadly, that can't happen. The Wii U team is small...an afterthought...possibly little funding...History repeats itself, and they're probably working on porting ghosts ATM(They have the only experience with Nintendo consoles). Maybe that's why support is cut off early...and maybe the reason they cut off MW3 support in february was because they needed more time than usual to port BO2 to the Wii U...its a new console, a different beast than the Wii, xbox and ps3.

barolb

So, my theory from a while ago gaining light? Support cuts off early because Treyarch need the extra months to port the next CoD because Infinity Ward dropped Wii support?

I'd believe it to be the same with Ghosts, but there's one thing stopping that: There are't any headlines saying

"Infinity Ward: No Wii U development"

yet. Of course, if they are porting Ghosts, then we shall see this in the next few days/weeks. My view of Infinity Ward would only go downhill if they don't develop a Wii U version, and leave it to Treyarch though.

Why should they fix anything? The product is still being bought. I think I'm gonna go get shot in the foot or shoulder and increase someone's kill ratio. What a piece of crap, just as it has always been. Screw multiplayer.

We were promised content. It says so right on the cover.

I say as false advertisement someone should start a class action lawsuit against activision.

As stated on the front of the case it says downloadable content. And for the wii u there is none.

And it would lead one to assume that since ps3 and xbox have map packs as downloadable content that the same style content would be there for wii u. You know I think there is a case here. I think I will google class action attorney and find a site to propose the question. If in deed we have a case I will pay any up front costs needed to retain an attorney.

As a wii owner I will be looking at those covers as well to see if there was also false advertisement with black ops 1 and modern warfare 3. I will get back to you on this.

The time for action is now. We paid the same amount for the game as sold on other consoles. But we did not get all that we paid for. Without the downloadable content I think I should be given half of my $60.00 back. I don't know how many games they sold, but everyone that bought a wii u copy of this game should be given half of the retail price back.

Already updated: http://prntscr.com/2hzmyq Starting the process right now.