1 2 3 Previous Next 50 Replies Latest reply: May 19, 2013 11:28 AM by scotland-rules RSS

Why I think Ghost is nooby.

brentcers37

Honestly, people who use Ghost are radar whores. They constantly check the radar for a red dot and run to it. Not to mention that they are the ones who spam UAVs the most and cannot play using any skills from previous CoDs. It has become one the most popular perks thanks to Assassin Pro, the biggest load of crap ever to grace CoD. It changed the way we think about stealth. Want proof?

Drop a MOAB. Watch the opposition killcams and if anyone has Assassin Pro, they will be immune to the EMP effect. If you die to a MOAB, you should be fully punished for playing so s**t. ASSASSIN COUNTERED A MOAB'S EMP!

Ghost is t it's weakest, but it's being used more than ever. I miss the old days where nobody gave a crap about the UAVs or stealth perks.

• 1. Re: Why I think Ghost is nooby.
          BanHaMMer

Ghost is useless in this game, BLOPS11.

Not sure why your talking about MW3?

• 2. Re: Why I think Ghost is nooby.
            brentcers37

Because MW3 was the game that brought so much focus on stealth. Blind Eye, Assassin and Dead Silence meant you were protected from anything.

• 3. Re: Why I think Ghost is nooby.
              scotland-rules

Ghost is one of the least used perks in Black Ops2 thanks to the useless nerf it has been given. Now you have to run around for continuous cover.

Dude you seriously haven't thought this through at all.

Assassins in MW3 was a pretty powerful perk but it hasn't taken its toll on Black Ops 2. In fact majority of people show up on radar now when a UAV has been called in.

• 4. Re: Why I think Ghost is nooby.

I use ghost all the time, but I'm not a noob. The reason I use it is because if I didn't then the other team would know when I am all the time because of UAV's.

You're probably one of the people who use UAV and spam them all the time and you're annoyed that you can't see everyone on your UAV. This is the only reason I can think of that would make you annoyed at ghost.

It's a completely balanced perk, there's nothing OP about it. You have to be always on the move for it to actually work, so at least it prevents camping a little.

There's nothing nooby about it. If you're not using it, you can't flank or spend any time in their spawn.

Really, there's no point in replying to me because everything I said is the truth. It's not nooby.

• 5. Re: Why I think Ghost is nooby.

Agree with Controlling 100%, but I seem to die less when the enemy has a Vsat up than I do when I'm using Ghost.

• 6. Re: Why I think Ghost is nooby.

That's not a useless nerf. It prevents people sitting in corners and just waiting for kills. You should be on the move most of the time anyway. Walking from side to side will still prevent you from showing up on the radar.

• 7. Re: Why I think Ghost is nooby.

You're right, I'm a noob for using a perk that counters the most common scorestreak in the game, as fun as it is to die because I was a red dot on their minimap, it's not.

• 8. Re: Why I think Ghost is nooby.

Your an idiot, seriously you are straight up stupid. more than half the community has UAV at the top of their scorestreak list. More than half use the UAV in a match. I don't know about you but a single UAV can change the tide of the game. One question, Why on earth would you want to be seen on the radar?

• 9. Re: Why I think Ghost is nooby.

Controlling_ wrote:

That's not a useless nerf. It prevents people sitting in corners and just waiting for kills. You should be on the move most of the time anyway. Walking from side to side will still prevent you from showing up on the radar.

Oh thanks for that! I didn't know that I SHOULD BE doing whatever you want me to do while playing this game. It all makes sense now.

1 2 3 Previous Next