13 Replies Latest reply: May 21, 2013 11:10 AM by TheBeastlyDude RSS

what happened

eleven1181

What happened to the posts about the dlc sales not doing so good i know there was 3 of them but seriously why delite them all ? ive noticed other topics been delited before if it has anything negative to say about the game this is a joke its a public forum.

• Re: what happened
          eleven1181

its obvious that they just dont want people seeing the link and talking about the dlc sales doing bad, its a joke.I bet if it was a post about there dlc sales doing great that would still be up and not took down.

This is Activision's board, not a public forum. They can delete topics as they see fit and talk about DLC sales, in their opinion, doesn't add anything to this forum. If you feel that you must talk about DLC sales, do so on another website or create your own where you can make your own rules.

^This

TheBeastlyDude

Enjoy your tin foil hat.

Here, let me help you. Ok, so you posted the DLC sales are down. So what? What is suppose to be discussed?

eleven1181 wrote:

What happened to the posts about the dlc sales not doing so good i know there was 3 of them but seriously why delite them all ? ive noticed other topics been delited before if it has anything negative to say about the game this is a joke its a public forum.

they were eliminated because they are pointless.

eleven1181

its a black ops 2 forum and the topic was about the sales in black ops 2 so i wouldnt say it was pointless, and thats not the point anyway people should be abel to say what they want about the game postive or negitive

eleven1181 wrote:

its a black ops 2 forum and the topic was about the sales in black ops 2 so i wouldnt say it was pointless, and thats not the point anyway people should be abel to say what they want about the game postive or negitive

If memory serves you started to spam the messages through simple links, one good written thread is enough.

Next time, take what you write more serious and you will get better responses.

TheBeastlyDude

Do you understand what you are saying? Again, just because it's a Black Ops 2 forum doesn't mean you can say whatever you want about it. Activision controls what information is placed on their forum. If you want to talk about DLC sales, do so on another website or get your own, where you can set the rules. This is a privately owned forum and if they don't want to talk about DLC sales on here, then so be it. Why is that so hard to understand?

eleven1181

lol you really are a tool a bet ur on this forum 24/7 and half no life and probably live in ur mums basement get a life. If there was a topic saying the dlc was selling great the topic would NOT have been closed so why is that so hard to understand ?

TheBeastlyDude

Tool is a great band.

I am only on this forum Monday through Friday from 8am-1pm PST (while I am at work). You can view my previous post by clicking my name and looking at what times I post from.

I live in Sunny California where we don't have basements but if you want to throw my living situation at me, I live in a trailer park.

And so what if you posted that the DLC was selling great, you think it wouldn't be deleted. Once again, it's Activision's forum and they are allowed to delete what they want. On this forum, they control the press. Later on in your civics class, you will learn that when the government controls the media, usually nothing negative is said about that government. This forum is governed by Activision and they can do what they want as they can see fit.

Also, try to be more creative instead of going for the normal insult "you have (not half, you illiterate little boy) no life and live in your mom's basement". Certainly, you have heard better stuff on the playgrounds and can come up with something better.