8 Replies Latest reply: Jul 17, 2013 8:08 PM by Adam1234567893 RSS

Game Mode and Map Ideas.

I think there should be a game mode called 15 Minute Fun basically it's every game mode except Search and Destroy but there isn't a score limit but there is only a time limit which is 15 minutes. Another idea is FFA Elimination basically there is no score or time limit and everyone gets 25 lives. Another Idea I have is Handgun Fun it's basically the title you are only allowed to use pistols and score streaks that can't be shot down and can be destroyed by pistols. Two other game mode ideas I have is Ground War Multi Team and 4 Team Multi Team. Another one I would like to see in this game is Assault and basically you gotta complete a series of objectives rather then only one and the last objective will always be capturing a flag and escaping with it other objectives that will happen before that can be destroying a bomb or capturing an area or even activating something any objective that can be done in the multiplayer is in this game mode the objectives will always be complete one at a time in linear order. Hope these game modes sound fun.

I also have two more game mode ideas the first one is simple and it is Multi-team Capture the Flag basically each team get's their own flag and the score is 5 flags. The other idea I have is Multi-team Elimination basically it's a 3 round game and everyone has 10 lives who ever has the highest score and fewest deaths at the end of the third round wins the game. Another Multi-Team game mode and it is called Head Quarters. Another game mode idea I have is Multi-Team Demolition the only difference is everyone is attacking and defending or you could give each team their own bomb and see how that goes.

Another idea I have is what if there was a create a perk feature in multiplayer basically it will have new effects and old effects from all the perks in every call of duty and basically you will have the entire list of effects to choose from with 10 points to use and basically every effect listed to choose from they will all have 5 slots and basically if you max the effect out meaning you put 5 points into that effect it will be in full effect if you don't it will be weaker. None of the effects will be from any of the perks in this game basically they will be useful effects in a battle situation like faster reloading and infinite sprint and stuff like that. You can also name the perk as well.

I also have two new perk ideas as well the first one is called Inner Strength and basically it will let you carry one more of everything including lethals and tacticals and secondary guns and if you have overkill one more primary so basically you can have 3 guns it will be in the Perk 1 Tier. The second perk Idea I have is called Perfectionist and basically it speed up reloading and speed up bolt action and pump action guns and it allow you to throw lethals and tacticals further and it will reduce sway on any gun that has sway and it will be in the Perk 2 Tier. The last perk idea I have is called Eagle's Eye and this perk will add zoom to all sights including the iron sight for the Variable Zoom Sight it will add a third zoom it will also let you hold your breath for all guns amd it will be Perk 3 Tier.

I have a map idea basically the map is called Ice Fortress basically it's a military base with gun turrets and sniper towers and it's in the middle of the map the fortress will be surrounded by a huge amount of land covered in forest and small buildings for defensive fire the map will be bigger then Turbine and the objective will always be inside the fortress unless it's capture the flag then the flags will be on opposite corners of the map and Domination the B flag will be in the fortress and the A and C flag will be on opposite corners.

I have another idea and that is add Thermal Goggles also the WP Grenade and I think it will be cool if you could throw empty clips or magazines that cause red dots on the radar.

Another map idea I have is the map will be called Paradise and basically it's a jungle map bigger then Turbine and basically there is very few buildings but there is alot of trees and bushes and other vegetation everywhere there will also be 4 sniper towers 1  on each edge of the map and they will be a tad higher then all the trees there will also be some shacks and huts around the map and there will be a river in the middle with 4 bridges. My third map idea will be called Urban Asylum and basically it alittle bit bigger then Array in Black Ops and basically it's a city block of New York with alot of buildings and roads to travel through it will also have at least 2 small skyscrapers that players can go up and down at least 9 of the floors and the reason why I named this map idea this name is because it will also have alley ways and spots on top of the smaller buildings that players have access too so basically the player who tries to find an area with alot of player traffiic will probably go insane almost because they actually have to get into the action unless they snipe.

My fourth map idea will be called The Peak basically you are on the top of a random mountain with so much snow that it almost hinders the player's ability to see there will also be abandoned buildings meaning they look old and look like they are falling apart there will be one 3 story building and two 2 story buildings and four 1 story buildings. The player also has a chance of falling off the mountain if he jumps off or walks off the edge basically that part is common sense.

• Re: Game Mode and Map Ideas.

incredible post i really like the ice fortress map idea and multi-team capture the flag

What about something like a gamemode where teams are unbalanced? A team starts with great weaponry, with sights and technology, but they are in minority (for example 4 vs 8). The other team has old weapons,  without attachments, limited ammo, no perks and a pistol, spawn delay of 10 seconds and the only scorestreaks they can obtain are supporting scorestreaks, while other team gets offensive ones.The defending team has only 3 lives each player and they have to resist 5 minutes or get a certain number of kills.Would also be awesome a stealth team mode. 2 or 4 people get fully customized (with even 4 attachments) weapons and every stealth perk, and they have to infilitrate a base. The defending team can't leave the base, they don't have perks, they have limited ammo and the same weapons (for example AK-47). Their spawn delay is of 15-20 seconds.The stealth team has 3 or 5 lives and has no spawn delay.

surridge1990

GAMEMODES: Theres a few new gamemodes i would to see and some additions to older gamemodes aswell, theres a thread in the blops2 off topic forum for ideas if you havent already seen it.

OLD MODES:

TDM: 10 MINUTE ROUND - MOST KILLS WINS

CTF: 2X 10 MINUTE ROUNDS - MOST CAPS WINS - 5 MINUTE TIE BREAK ROUND FIRST TO 3 WINS

KC: 10 MINUTE ROUND MOST CONFIRMS WINS

DOM: KEEP AS IS BUT EXTEND ROUND TIME AND REMOVE SCORE LIMIT - HIGHEST SCORE WINS

DEM: REMOVE TIMER AND EXTENDED TIME - WINNER IS THE TEAM WHO DESTROYS BOTH SITES QUICKEST HP: GIVE RANDOM HP LOCATIONS EVERYTIME INSTEAD OF A SET ROTATION

NEW MODES:

CAPTURE THE BASE: A BOMB SITE AT EITHER END OF THE MAP, BOTH TEAMS HAVE TO ATTACK AND DEFEND AT THE SAME TIME, WHOEVER DESTROYS THE OPPOSING TEAMS BASE WINS

TOWER: (PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT MY IDEA BUT ONE I PICKED UP IN THE THREAD MENTIONED ABOVE BY EMPERIOR09 WHICH I ADAPTED TO MY PREFERENCE) ONE CENTRALISED BUILDING/AREA IN WHICH ONE TEAM HAS TO DEFEND AND THE OTHER ATTACK ON A ROUND BY ROUND BASIS, TEAM A STARTS IN THE TOWER AND MUST DEFEND, TEAM B STARTS OUTSIDE AND MUST ATTACK, THE ROUND FINISHES AFTER 10 MINUTES OR TEAM A HAS BEEN COMPLETLEY REMOVED FROM THE TOWER AND TEAM B ASSUMES CONTROL (SAY 4/6 PLAYERS MUST BE IN THE TOWER WITH NO ENEMIES) TEAM B LOSE IF THE ROUND TIMES OUT, THEN SWITCH SIDES AND THE WINNING TEAM IS WHOEVER HOLDS DOWN THE TOWER FOR THE LONGEST. SHOULD BOTH TEAMS TIME OUT THEN A TIE BREAK ROUND WITH BOTH TEAMS COMPETING TO GAIN CONTROL (HP RULES BASICALLY)

MULTITEAM MOSHPIT - 4/6 TEAMS OF 3 WITH TDM/KC/DOM

9V9 MOSHPIT - I CANT SEE THEM MAKING ALL MODES 9V9 BUT IT WOULD BE NICE IF WE COULD GET A PLAYLIST DEDICATED TO 9V9 TEAMS (AS MENTIONED ABOVE) OR EVEN GO ALL OUT SINCE ITS A NEW CONSOLE AND GAME ENGINE WITH 12V12 OBJECTIVE MODES

I BELEIVE NO MATTER WHAT GAMEMODE YOU PLAY ALL YOUR STATS SHOULD BE UPDATED AND SAVED EVERY 60 SECONDS TO HELP STOP DASHBOARDING.

MAP IDEAS:

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME MUCH LARGER MAPS INTRODUCED (NOT QUITE BATTLEFIELD SIZED) BUT MAPS IN WHICH SNIPING CAN BE DONE PROPERLY WITH DESCENT SIGHT LINES ETC, AND DEFINATLY MAPS WHICH CATER TO EVERYONE, SMGS DOMINATE IN ONE AREA WITH SNIPERS IN OTHER AREAS ETC, BUT I THINK WE STILL NEED SOME SMALLER CQC MAPS BECAUSE THEY'RE WHAT MAKES COD COD AT THE END OF THE DAY.

SKYSCRAPER/OFFICE - IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE A MAP LIKE HIGHRISE I THINK IT WAS IN MW2 BUT HAVE MULTIPLE STORIES TO HAVE BATTLES FROM MAYBE SAY OPEN UP 4 FLOORS. OR JUST A SQAURE BUILDING WITH 4/5 FLOORS WITH OBJECTIVES PLACED ON DIFFERENT FLOORS AND YOU NEED TO WORK YOUR WAY UP.

CITY - A CITY BLOCK WITH MAYBE 8 BUILDINGS PLACED IN A SQUARE ALL WITH WALKTHROUGHS AND ALLEYS JOINING THEM TOGETHER ASWELL AS DIVIDING THE ACTION MAYBE MAKE THE BUILDINGS 2/3 FLOORS FOR MULTILEVEL SHOOTOUTS (THINK THIS MENTIONED ABOVE)

WASTELANDS - BASICALLY A FIELD WITH ONLY BUSHES TREE AND OLD FARM MACHINERY FOR COVER (MUCH LIKE THE 3V3 MAP FROM MW3) BUT MAKE THE SURROUNDING BUILDINGS ACCESSIBLE

CAR PARK - A MULTISTOREY CAR PARK MAP WITH PLENTY OF DESTRUCTABLE OBJECTS ETC, MAYBE INCLUDE LIFTS FOR FAST TRAVEL BETWEEN FLOORS AND EMERGENCY STAIRCASES FOR DISCREET GETAWAYS

UNDERGROUND/BASEMENT - USE A BASEMENT OF A LARGE DISUSED GOVERNMENT BUILDING WITH HUNDREDS OF DIFFERENT CORRIDORS AND TUNNELS ETC LEADING TO 2 BIG OPEN ROOMS AT EACH END OF THE MAP FOR EXAMPLE A BOILER ROOM ONE END AND LIFT MOTOR ROOM AT THE OTHER(JUST FOR EXAMPLE)

AIRPORT - A MUCH BIGGER VERSION OF THE TERMINAL MAP, CONSIDER USING A WHOLE AIRPORT (IN TERMS OF SCALE) INLCUDES RUNWAYS/TERMINALS/CHECKINS/WAITING AREAS/BAGGAGE HANDLING AREAS.

RESORT - A DESERTED HOLIDAY RESORT WITH DIFFERENT TIERS OF VILLAS/CARAVANS GOING UP A HILL WITH MAYBE A SMALL BUILDING AT THE BOTTOM AND AT THE TOP, COULD INCLUDE INDOOR/OUTDOOR SWIMMING POOLS/ACCESIBLE VILLAS AND CARAVANS/WOODLANDS/THEMEPARK

WOODLANDS - TAKEN FROM THE IDEA ABOVE - A FORREST WITH A PAINTBALL STYLE COURSE SET OUT IN IT IN WHICH THE TEAMS WOULD DO BATTLE, SMALL WOODEN HUTS AT EITHER END WITH RIVERS RUNNING THROUGH THE MIDDLE/SNIPER NESTS HIGH UP IN TREES/MAKESHIFT WOODEN BARRIERS AND OBSTACLES AND HIGH LEVEL WOODEN BRIDGES/WALKWAYS UP IN THE TREES

You get so close to your best match ever or a really high kill streak and some camping noob kills you behind the wall? Its makes you wanna rage doesnt it? So there should be a lobby with a kick timer. And how this works is if you sit in a spot for lets say 1min youll get kicked from game or just die right then and there. Of course there should be a noticiftion if you have 10 sec's left or whatever

surridge1990

maybe you could split the maps up into a grid and say if you spend too much time in one grid slot you get an automatic death, maybe call it action deathmatch or something or if anyones ever heard or played FlatOut Ultimate Carnage they have a destruction derby mode with a hit counter so you must hit another player within 45seconds failure to do so results in a death for you, maybe incorporate that into the new mode so rather than stopping camping full stop you have to constantly be looking for gunfights because if you fail to get a kill in the 45seconds you die, getting a kill will reset the timer

Maybe include things like double kills get a 5second bonus, triples get 10seconds bonus added, assists give you 5 seconds extension on your current countdown just as an axample

Here are all my ideas in one post basically these ideas can be used in any Call of Duty. Here is the linkhttp://community.callofduty.com/message/413718811#413718811  let me know what you think on here.