5 Replies Latest reply: May 24, 2013 2:32 PM by XFALLENX RSS

SO WHATS WITH US???

So x-box 360 will have the Revolution DLC for FREE and new weapon skins this weekend, whats gonna happen with us? are we doomed to just get the brute game without been polished?

• Re: SO WHATS WITH US???

Dude, they've had Nuketown 2025 now for coming on 3 months for free for any player. You are just now noticing that the Devs left the Wii U? A_Trey_U hasn't said or posted anything since Revolution came out for the xbox. They've supported us well and better then in the past, maybe Infinity ward will do a better or worst job? Who knows, it's up to time to tell.

if what treyarch has given us is called support, then i dont even want to know what no support means, they have practically kept us in the dark

Infinity Ward dont even support games on 360/ps3, so we`ve no chance. I heard last night that one of the head guys at Treyarch has just left the company, and been employed to take over at IW - This tells me thats its come from Activision to move him over there and do what he`s done with BO2. Im not sure what his job title was, but he did design of some kind, weapons, or maps, something like that - or maybe im totally wrong? But hes deffo swopped companys on Activisions say so

they received a free trial for the dlc for the weekend, and a nice new patch. Where the **** is our **** at treyarc?