1 2 3 Previous Next 121 Replies Latest reply: Jun 6, 2013 10:01 AM by Rethill2 RSS

Do they know I am there?

So here is my problem/ question. The replay of your death shows many things that until now were not so clear, at least to me. So, what i see is what my enemy is behind a wall or something and he goes to ads just a second before i show up and shoots at me RIGHT AWAY as i appear. This shows me two unrealistic things.

1) How did he know I am coming? No, I wasn't shooting visible on the map or anything and no he was not a camper because he was actually walking seconds before this happened.

2) How did he react so fast after he "saw" me? we are talking about his first bullet was shot actually on the wall and the second on me.

Any thoughts?

• 1. Re: Do they know I am there?
          zrt23

Unfortunately, the lag compensation fool the game most of the time, you can play with a decent 50ms ping but in some servers you will feel like if you are 1 second ping.

Also, killcams are not accurate. Do not trust it.

PS: before some peepz come here to claim this game is full of hackers: If you have a doubt on a player, the best thing to do is to watch the replay in theater to check if he is rly hacking or not.

• 2. Re: Do they know I am there?

Its not hard to get the jump on your enemy before they even see you. I use dead silence & with my headset I can hear you coming before you round a corner etc. Also ads while cutting the corner will increase your chance of killing first as you are already prepared for the gunfight.

• 3. Re: Do they know I am there?

So you mean that people play like that. perks so they hear better and when turning every corner they are already on ads so they are prepared?

As for hackers, i have no idea what hacks there are out there so i cannot judge who is or isn't.

Another thing that troubles me is that opponents as soon as they go ADS their cross is ON me whereas when i do that i still have to move it to get to them. Am I missing something?

• 4. Re: Do they know I am there?

Yup headsets make a world of difference in Cod. Also trying moving your crosshairs over your target first then ADS it cuts down on you aiming than dragging your sight onto target.

• 5. Re: Do they know I am there?

I know many in this forum don't ever bring it up..but it's (cheaters) (probably cheaters) the replies always go to it's just bad internet, you should maybe use a headset. poor game coding,  (your not really seeing in killcam what really happens), lag comp, etcetc.. but they'll never say (most likely you've run across a cheater)(because there are many of them and cheats are sold all over the net)  ""hopefully they will be banned soon but it does sound like your playing against an aimbotter"" is what they should be saying because most likely that's what happened to you (you were cheated).

your not running into so many great  skilled players a day (because in any sport there aren't that many Jeter's, Jordans etc..) so it's obvious that there is cheating going on when every other players aim is just like the last guy and luckily keeps spinning, snapping & nudging all different distances only to be locked onto an enemy that was unseen and not on radar as they come around a corner, this is artificial aim....

yes it's something wrong if they are always snaping right to you through a wall b-4 you appear in the same room/area they are in or snapping to you the 2nd you get to the enrty point of the room they are in they immediately lock onto you while pulling ads up in 1 clean swoop without seeing you 1st,  (like some stroke of magic just blessed their controls). Players claiming it's sound having them lock on so perfectly to the enemy in the same room or through a wall in 1 clean snap/swoop are jokers using aimbot...

I'll repeat...Most likely you are playing against (CHEATERS). that's who pulls off this nonsense where they are perfectly on target as they come around the corner.. (as you always notice you have to readjust) (because that's what's normal) you probably bat like 20% at best actually landing dead on the enemy but the guys your against seem to pull it off 80 percent where they take a blind corner or heard a sound and just snap right where the enemy/YOUR standing.. ya these are lowlife using aimbot (no readjustment needed just fire the bullets after 1 swoop) (ya i know it to well because there are plenty of cheaters doing this).. I'm ghost, dead silence, supressor, and they do it to me like i'm glowing red & running around with a boombox blasting or something. (they the man!) ya dude it's your internet & headset (no one is using the aimbot)...LOL

• 6. Re: Do they know I am there?

Not everyone cheats, yes not everyone is Micheal Jordan or Jeter but sports has and will have people who cheat ped use. But when someone hits a 3 or smacks a homerun you don't see the other team stomping there feet  & yelling cheater like this community does everytime they get killed. Some people on this forum can't grasp the fact they lost the gun fight  in no way shape or form is there fault ever. There to good! So everyone must be cheating! Yes that's it or its lag but don't forget its not there fault they lost.

• 7. Re: Do they know I am there?

I_SMACK_CAMPERS wrote:

Not everyone cheats, yes not everyone is Micheal Jordan or Jeter but sports has and will have people who cheat ped use. But when someone hits a 3 or smacks a homerun you don't see the other team stomping there feet  & yelling cheater like this community does everytime they get killed. Some people on this forum can't grasp the fact they lost the gun fight  in no way shape or form is there fault ever. There to good! So everyone must be cheating! Yes that's it or its lag but don't forget its not there fault they lost.

he's not talking about losing a gunfight and he's not screaming cheater (he's talking about someone just snappng to him through walls)

and to me it doesn't sound like he's losing a fair gunfight... he stating that players are locked on him b-4 he gets there & lined up perfect!!!!  you guys gave him your stupid pointers to go around each corner with ads up, and he said he did that and it still looks like somethings a miss because unlike his "lucky opponent" he is rarely lined up dead on the target. so what gives???

and i'm replying to him it's cheaters with a stupid f***ing aimbot.. because i see them doing it to me also. i'm ghost, dead silence, supressed weapon, cold blooded, (460 hrs in) so i know just like (he now knows) he played against a lame noob using an aimbot to cheat him out of a fair gunfight. One where enemies spot eachother somewhere that's not dead in our crosshairs right off the bat. (these are lame noob aimbotters doing this all round)

Oh and I can shoot the same sh** you are.

Not everyone is a skilled gamer who is using a headset and is so talanted they can pinpoint targets through a wall because they heard a footstep! (this would be your jeter & jordans, and they shouldn't be in every game with this type of talant) (it's a cheat and a certain portion of the community own it and use it during public match) (I noticed it to)...so stop filling peoples heads with your nonsense that it's talant what he is discussing that happens to him during a match.. (IT'S A CHEATER NOT JETER!)

• 8. Re: Do they know I am there?

Yep, using silencer makes you invisible..

Dude, I am a decent player if I say so myself. I get called a cheater every single game I'm in.

Supposedly I am wallhacking aimbotting and everything combined.

I've got 640+ hours in the game and played a lot of counterstrike: source and other cods before this.

I play on sound and have some good reflexes, now I know for a fact I don't cheat.

And yes, when I hear something or spotted something a few seconds ago I come around corners ADS and yes, sometimes my aim happens to be spot on on a player.

That is my advantage to kill them faster.

For the perfect aiming part, when you play a lot of FPS and are not a total noob you get better and better the more you play.

Aswell does your reflexes and ability to aim faster and better improve. It's also called hand/eye coordination.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3ZeGXLe0c

Don't mind the music, forgot to turn it off.

So don't think that when you have silencer on you're invisible, you can hear the sound of a silenced gun shooting from the other side of the map.

What saddens me is this, your point of view is, for example:

there are 15k players online during the day, 14k players cheat because they are better then you.

Now what it really is, is this:

15k players.

8k of those players online are sh*t. (people like you)

6k average players.

500 are decent players.

400 good players.

100 really good players.

• 9. Re: Do they know I am there?

ok so that explains your greatness (your the man)...Those stats you put up are law! your just so smart!

there are obvious newbie players exploiting this cheat and to bad it ruins it for you 1/2 decent gamers who try to use it to get the edge while still looking real because you know the maps etc etc. but there are to many noobs using this same aimbot who clearly give it away that they are snapping to you behind a wall with an aimcheat..(and many gamers who arent that experienced mistake this lame aimbot as a wallhack because the aimbot is set to target them behind the wall).. (don't try & tell me i'm accusing talent) your a joke bro...

@monk.. yes they know your there that's why they are locked on. it's highly unlikely your playing with some super legit talent that has it all figured out. unfortunately any 1 can buy a cheat 4 the game and do that to you.

1 2 3 Previous Next