0 Replies Latest reply: Jun 5, 2013 2:45 PM by coldstreamer1286 RSS

SMALL CLAN??????   MERGE YOUR CLAN TO JOIN MASS CLANS!!!!

•  

IF YOU HAVE A SMALL CLAN AND NOT QUIET ESTABLISHED YET THEN WHY NOT MERGE WITH A WELL ESTABLISHED CLAN ON COD???? WHATS IN IT FOR YOU I HEAR U ASK?? U GET TO EARN ALL THE UNLOCKS ETC THROUGH OUR CLANU GET TO KEEP YOUR OWN CLAN TAGTEAM REPORTD TO HELP ON MAPS INFO WEAPON SET UPS AND SUPPORT ON GROWINGYOUR SPM AND KD ETC. ALL WE ASK IS YOU JOIN OUR CLANSTICK TO OUR RULES (WHICH REALLY IS DONT CHEAT, USE HEADSETS) thats it.. ALWAYS WORTH DOING THIS TO GET A GOOD HEAD START. LET ME KNOW IF YOUR INTERESTED.
        ALWAYS WORTH YOUR WHILE

•  

UKFM UKFIGHTINGMEN CLANFORPS3

Now recruiting hardcore game mode players were lvl 27 clan have gold clan tag all uk based players / play everynight enter all clan op/ competitions have 21 members work together to increase each others rank/kd/spm none glitching/hacking/rage quiting/ camping or noobing clan. serious gamers but have loads of fun in games hardly lose games when were online. If your interested then feel free to message me on ps3 my id is cobbler25 or send an application to join our clan on elitesearch UKFM or UKFIGHTINGMEN happy hunting