9 Replies Latest reply: Jun 8, 2013 8:29 PM by Tacnimin RSS

MOTD Golden Spork !

mister_z

By far the best Zombie killing weapon yet. If you dont know how to get it, look it up. You wont be sorry. I had to give up by round 31, but I could have easily went on for hours. So thus far I know its a 1 hit kill till round 31, maybe even further. So Noobs out there looking for an easy way to rule this map, Golden Spork. Easy to get and very deadly. Also I just confirmed, while getting the Gold Spork you only have to go to the bridge once. Then you can get the 5 Blue skulls to get the free Blunder Gat. Still having trouble with the Hell's Redeemer. Anyone got any tips ??

• Re: MOTD Golden Spork !

Wait 2 rounds on the bridge until you hear the noise.

Yankeephil

I've tried to explain this to everyone but noone ever listens. The surefire way to get the redeemer which I get every single time without fail. It's a two round process regardless, you need to get kills with the retriever till you hear the screech, I always do it before going to the bridge, and it doesn't have to be uninterrupted, you can shoot while using your tomohawk. Then survive a FULL round on the bridge, meaning the round MUST start and end on the bridge, you'll know you did this because you'll hear the second screech the second the last zombie dies. If the round starts while in the air you'll have to wait till the following round. Also if you get the kills in the same round you survive on the bridge you'll have to do another round on the bridge. The kills and full round must be two separate rounds. After you do that you can throw your tomohawk in the fire pit and then wait till the next round and pick it up in Afterlife. And once the kills and round have been done you can throw it in anytime even if you bleed out before that. Also if you bleed out after getting the redeemer all you need to do is pick it up in Afterlife when you come back. Doing this I've had the redeemer by round 9. If you have the kills on Alcatraz, leave a few Z's alive at the end of the round then take the plane and finish the round on the bridge so you can finish it in one round there and be done.

mister_z

Sorry bro.. haven't been on in a while.. so you mean. kills dont have to be on the bridge. I can get kills in the prison. Hear the screech.. then survive what 1-2 round on the bridge till I hear a 2nd screech ?? and I can shoot in between ??