10 Replies Latest reply: Jun 21, 2013 6:41 AM by Fleshhead RSS

Why there wont be PHD Flopper

In my opinion thay cant give us Phd Flopper on new map why? couse we all know that theres gona be juggernog this perk is almost on every stage with the exepction of grief motd thats why they give us Phd Flopper. Why this 2 perk cant be on thesame map couse game would be too easy people who can dream of going to 30s,40s or higher rounds would be there easily only thing that could stopped them is lack of ammo in my opinion Phd flopper and Jug exclude themselve like quick reviev and tombstone. If they would give us Phd and Jug people like Spiderbite will say that this is the easiest map of all zombies. Tell me guys what you think am i right or wrong

• Re: Why there wont be PHD Flopper

Can't work out if you are trolling, or being serious. God help us if you are being serious.

1. PHD and Jugg where both on the same map in Acension, CotD, Shangri-La and Moon and they didn't make it that much easier.

2. Of course lack of ammo is the thing that will probably stop you, as it does most games.

3. Quick Revive and Tombstone don't exclude themselves, they are on the same map in TranZit and Town. The reason Tombstone wasn't in Die Rise was because of Who's Who and in MotD because of afterlife mode.

4. It won't make it so easy, just look at BLOPS maps.

I came to the conclusion that you are wrong.

PS: Check your spelling and grammar before you post.

My grammar isnt so good but it isnt so bad too you get the point of my sentence so you are trolling my post are you a teacher or what English is not my mature language youre propably is. Youre 1 point are you serious with Jug and Phd it wasnt so easie maybay for you. My point with Tombstone and Quickreviev was wrong i admit it i forget that quickreviev is something else on solo and on more players but saying that with Phd and Jug game wont be easier makes you terrible noob

He's not trolling, he's obviously got a point. The maps on these games so far have had certain challenges to them that they don't want you to just mustang sally out of. I'm pretty sure the reason they took PHD out was because every map every game on Bo1 if you knew what you were doing, you would run M&S, so it was like a set strategy that made the maps and the way you play predictable. I like that they took it out but I think it will probably be back in this next map.

He's not a noob. Jug and PhD don't even have the same effect. It doesn't make it that much easier. You can still get cornered with both perks, which is one of the main times that people (or at least me) go down. Are you suggesting that the map is easier because the perks are slightly similar? Because in that case wouldn't Speed Cola and Stamin-Up supposedly make you 'untouchable'. Or maybe Quick Revive and Tombstone stop you from ever dying? Because if you think that then you're wrong.

SparkleNova

i hope to dear god that english is not your first laungauge because if it is.... i dont want to live on this planet anymore

shangrila had flopper but it was hard

half the maps on bo 1 had flopper....

He probably never played Black Ops. The way juggernog + phd flopper worked on Shangri-la was the best I think. Ascension was just too easy.

Shangri-La had PHD Flopper and it was still difficult to get to higher rounds. In other words, it depends on the map whether combinations like a WW gun and PHD flopper is really overpowered or not.

Like in Ascension. That crap got boring because it gets way too easy later on. Buried doesn't seem to have a lot of open space, though

You spelled so much wrong. Sorry to point that out.