4 Replies Latest reply: Jun 25, 2013 7:18 PM by mister_z RSS

Buried Guy Theory..

mister_z

I think the guy in the cell on Buried could be a Nephilim. Hope I spelled that right. Anyway, Bible says when gods came down and mated with Mortal women, the childeren the bared with them were Giants. I think, this guy might be one of those offspring. Perhaps the Ghost lady is his Mom. Being in an Underground mining town. Someone of that Size and strength, could become somewhat of a problem. Which might be why he is behind bars. Maybe been that way his whole life. A really big kid, could be why we feed him candy. The death of his Mom has him enraged and The easter Egg could involved us helping him reunite with his Mom.. any thoughts  ???

• Re: Buried Guy Theory..

Anyway, Bible says when gods came down. FALSE. There is only one god. i think you mean angels.

mister_z

Right !! Angels, my bad. I just thought since Treyarch has used all kinds of different aspects to make their storyline. Nazis Secret Weapons, Tunguska, Vril and inner earth all these put together to come up with a awesome storyline. This is only what we know so far. Why not use this in some way. Could easily tie into the storyline. What if this guy is what Maxis was trying to create. Or Recreate. Superhuman. A man made demigod. Bro, we killed Zombies on the moon man.. skys the limit !!

Very interesting theory but would be let down because I don't see a way they could link that with the current storyline

Zombiefaces

The nephilim. Supposedly were a "pure" race and would be (sometimes) recognized as ancestors of the underground race. It could tie in if eventually they did come full circle with that part of the story, though I doubt they will. Good post though Mr.Z