10 Replies Latest reply on Nov 27, 2013 9:33 PM by OClobber RSS

Bo1 server not available

I get on bo1 and it says server not availble. Its said this for a couple weeks now does any body know why this happened?

Latest reply: on Nov 27, 2013 9:33 PM by Replies: 10 in Technical Support
        • Test #1
          Re: Bo1 server not available

All I get is something telling me can't connect right now check the status of call of duty? It's defcon 4 right now don't know what that means I'm on an xbox 360 I can play local with my kids but not xbox live can't connect to server,

Last Edited: Jul 2, 2013 6:20 PM
          • Test #1

LilWayne72,

It's possible the account in question was banned from the servers. Please provide us with your PSN ID or Gamertag so we can find out if that's the case or not.

Thanks

^AxelSpoons

Last Edited: Jul 4, 2013 3:37 PM
              • Test #1

sorry to butt in on your conversation but there are infection/xp hacks in theater mode where code show up on the bottom of the screen and i got banned for that and a lot of people are spredding it around .

Last Edited: Jul 6, 2013 1:03 PM
                  • Test #1

Hello discracedleaf31,

Stepping in politely to express your concerns surely isn't budding in. Thank you for reporting this issue with us as we'll forward the info accordingly. However once a player account has been banned, it cannot be un-banned.

Please remember that videos in other gamer Theater Vaults are mostly titled with the infections so the downloader knows what's in store. Below is the Security & Enforcement Poicy for Black Ops where it explains what a player can do to earn an account ban:

http://community.callofduty.com/message/106042032#106042032

Best regards

^AxelSpoons

Last Edited: Jul 11, 2013 8:10 AM
                  • Test #1

can you help me ive got the same problem my gamertag is snipakilla15

Last Edited: Aug 28, 2013 2:01 AM
                      • Test #1

I have sent your gamertag over for investigation and the account in question was banned from playing Black Ops for a violation of the Security & Enforcement policy.  Unfortunately we do not have user specific info related to your ban but please know that bans cannot be reversed, there is a "No False Positive" policy  with the system so the right player is always found.

Please let us know if you need assistance with another Activision title.

Regards, ^JH

Last Edited: Aug 28, 2013 3:35 PM
                    • Test #1

The same thing is happening to me.  I can't imagine any reason I would have been banned.  I never cheat or stay in lobbies where there is a hack.  Can someone check on it?  Username is oclobber.

Last Edited: Nov 27, 2013 7:48 PM
                        • Test #1

I talked to someone at activision support tonight, and he couldn't tell me whether I was banned because they were about to close for the night, but suggested I try another gamertag on my machine.  I did, even though I didn't want to, and it worked.  Then I logged off that one and my regular gamertag connected with no problem.  I have no idea what the problem was, but now I have another xbox live account to keep up with.  Awesome.  :/

Last Edited: Nov 27, 2013 9:33 PM