7 Replies Latest reply on Jun 28, 2013 3:51 AM by Nathan220 RSS

What do I do if I can't collect the skulls in mob of the dead?

I have been trying to collect the free blundergat by collecting the skulls. I've heard that you can see them if you are in afterlife mode but they don't appear. I've tried throwing the hells retriever at every location. Do I have to wait till a certain round? Please help

Latest reply: on Jun 28, 2013 3:51 AM by Replies: 7 in Black Ops II Zombies
        • Test #1
          Re: What do I do if I can't collect the skulls in mob of the dead?

You're obviously missing. The hardest one to get is at the one above the Juggernog. Try to jump and throw it mid air to get that one. Look up a lot of videos on youtube for it too.

Last Edited: Jun 27, 2013 8:17 PM
          • Test #1

You don't have to see them in afterlife to get them. They only glow in afterlife if you've went to the bridge at least once.

Last Edited: Jun 27, 2013 8:47 PM
            • Test #1

Hey Spiky! I know this can be a tricky EE to do! The skulls have a few pre reqs before you can actually snag them with the Retriever, so here it is.

- You need to have gone to G.G. at least once before they actually show up.

- Obviously you need a retriever, lol.

Its basically that and thats pretty much it. Anyone feel free to correct me if im wrong, but once you come back from G.G. you can start snagging skulls.Ill put up locations if you need it too.

- Bloody cell on the way to the closest dog head from spawn, right on the toilet.

- Right outside window by Speed Cola, on a lamp post/power pole, whatever that tall thing is lol. One is sitting on top of it.

- Rooftop with the plane, go to the far left corner from where you get on the roof. On the corner of the other roof is the skull. (PS for this help, you really need to check out the docks with a Barret from up on the roof, nice surprise waiting for you if you haven't seen it.)

- Easily the toughest one, go to Jugg, and from there you should see a light post just to the right of the Citadel. You need to jump and throw it in mid air, just a little above the top of the post.

- Finally the last one is next to the tease dock as i like to call it, from the box spot on the dock, one of the big wood posts just across in that general area, sits the final skull.

So yes if no one has helped you yet, which i think someone more than likely has, hope you find this helpful!

Last Edited: Jun 27, 2013 9:26 PM
              • Test #1

you have hit dead on you see the blue skull come to you everytime keep doing it till see this. Spot locations - out of spawn point in gate next to 1st dog. roof in corner of building bye jump scare ee. the light tower poll thing in middle of going up gondola. the wood on docks. and last in wardens room light poll outside far left window then satan voice appears and gives you the sexy beast. i use miss alot and got mad like 6th try then i get it but now i hit dead aim

p.s easy mode doesnt work if thats case

Last Edited: Jun 28, 2013 12:33 AM
                • Test #1

Dont have to go to the bridge for the skulls.

look up on youtube on where the 5 locations are.

plus hold down the LT or whatever and charge the retreiver up twice or 3 times.

It may work or its just a glitch in the match or the game.

Last Edited: Jun 28, 2013 2:19 AM
                  • Test #1

have you tried going to the wardens office? i dont always see the skull being retrieved even though it has been.

Last Edited: Jun 28, 2013 3:17 AM
                    • Test #1

Is your difficulty set to easy?

The blue skulls will NOT appear on easy.

Last Edited: Jun 28, 2013 3:51 AM