Nope not yet, anyway i'm off to dropkick 3arc for making buried the way they did, why? Well benn said each area is random and the first area you go to is hard as sh*t, he may be lieing and they may have redone the map style but if not we are in for one helluva map!
Mined games: simple easter egg achievement? Perhaps a third boss like the dogs or creepy crawlers?
Ectoplasmic Residue: I guess if you knife that ghost chick you get a free perk.
I'm Your Huckleberry: Well it's confirmed, he does open doors!
Death From Below: Kill zombies with dubstep? Maybe activate a "killer" easter egg song
Candygram: I guess you have to feed the giant.
Awaken Gazebo: Either Gazebo is the ghost or there is a 3rd/4th boss.
Revisionist Historian: Easter Egg, benn said humanity is extinct in buried due too zombies so maybe you reverse time? Or maybe you keep Richtofen from ever entering the MPD!
Mazed and Confuzed: bullshit, this achievement is bullshit.
FSIRT against the wall: Maybe you can do some hacking deviceish thing where you replace wall weapons with box weapons or the LSAT is on the wall!
When the revoloution comes: Perhaps the alternate easter egg where maxis gains controll and turns on the characters?
*Mined Games : In Buried, be their pawn.
*Ectoplasmic Residue: In Buried, acquire a perk for free.
*I'm your Huckleberry: In Buried, Access all areas with the help of your new friend in one game
*Death from Below: In Buried, drop the beat on zombies 10 times
*Candygram:In Buried, make a candy delivery
*Awaken Gazebo: In Buried, Pack-a-Punch a weapon in round 1 with no one using the bank or weapon locker
*Revisionist Historian:In Buried, rewrite history
*Mazed and confused: In Buried,Survive an entire round within the maze on round 20 or higher
*FSIRT against the wall: In Buried, Purchase the LSAT of the wall and pack-a-punch it
*When the revolution comes: In Buried, Return to proccessing
1. So this is going to be a major easter egg like the one in tranzit?
2. So this is going to be something like the turbine that can power things without the power being on?
3. So your friend is going to have to turn on the power like in mob of the dead except it's not yourself in pergatory mode?
4. So this is going to be buildable like the tramplesteam?
5. Idfk what this could be.
6. Hmmm, interesting. I wander if possible. Maybe there is a buildable PaP for free for only certian weapons like the acid kit converter in mob of the dead?
7. This is going to probably be another huge easter egg.
8. This is going to be something like the bridge achievement on mob of the dead.
9. LSAT on the wall baby!
10. Another huge easter egg.
1- I'm guessing that's the EE.
2- Yes!! We can get perks for free! Don't know how but at least we know that!
3- I'm guessing this goes for the hillbilly.
4- I'm 100% sure this has to do with the new perk!
5- we'll have to feed the hillbilly some candy :D
6- How are we supposed to do that?! And what's the 'weapon locker'??
7- I'm guessing this is another EE maybe we have to go back in time :s
8- Not sure about this but it might be a bitsh to do ;)
9- What?! The LSAT is on the wall?! This is better than the AN-94!!
10- Thired EE? :/