35 Replies Latest reply: Jul 2, 2013 11:02 PM by bluedragon2543 RSS

Buried Achievement List & Theorys

Buried Achievement List

1. Mined Games: In Buried, be their pawn.
      2. Ectoplasmic Residue: In Buried, acquire a perk for free.
      3. I'm your Huckleberry: In Buried, Access all areas with the help of your new friend in one game.
      4. Death from Below: In Buried, drop the beat on zombies 10 times
      5. Candygram: In Buried, make a candy delivery
      6. Awaken Gazebo: In Buried, Pack-a-Punch a weapon in round 1 with no one using the bank or weapon locker.
      7. Revisionist Historian: In Buried, rewrite history
      8. Mazed and confused: In Buried, Survive an entire round within the maze on round 20 or higher.
      9. FSIRT against the wall: In Buried, Purchase the LSAT of the wall and pack-a-punch it.
      10.When the revolution comes: In Buried, Return to processing

Also if you look at  Awaken Gazebo: In Buried, Pack-a-Punch a weapon in round 1 with no one using the bank or weapon locker. this means we are getting another Bank EXCELLENT

So what do you think these achievements will be ?????

I'm your Huckleberry: In Buried, Access all areas with the help of your new friend in one game. ( this has got to be the Big Guy )

As A Group this is what we came up with http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uepJk5Wr16g

• Re: Buried Achievement List & Theorys

1: probaly the side easter egg

2: maybe you can aquire a perk bottle from only knifing the ghost

2:the hillbilly can probaly bust open doors

3:i have no clue what this could mean maybe a trap??? or WW

4:buy candy for the hillbilly

5:impossibru!!!!!

6:big easter egg maybe stopping richtofen from ever getting in the mpd device for maxis side

7:sounds fun and it could be in that mansion that the ghost girl was in from the trailer

8:yes we can buy the LSAT off the wall!!!!!

9:Richtofens side of the big easter egg

Good, traps are returning and the ghosts ARE some type of boss and it isn't only the lady (or maybe she's something like the Scientist on five?).

Sounds like another bridge area (The Maze).

The pack a punch one makes me curious... There must be an alternative way to get points other than zombies/windows? There simply isn't enough zombies to PaP and open doors on the first round...

Interesting...

maybe you get points from feeding the guy candy

Maybe there's a devise that makes you go back in time? Like if you were on round 22 it'll bring you back to round one with your guns and money?? Stupid I know but how are we going to do this?! + the bank is confirmed to be in buried ^_^

Is this list confirmed?

6. Awaken Gazebo: In Buried, Pack-a-Punch a weapon in round 1 with no one using the bank or weapon locker.

Maybe No man's land from moon is returning? I think it kinda makes sence

morv151190

The mazed and confused achievement should be very easy with an upgraded lsat off the wall, this just depends on teamwork and whether they stuck some kind of crazy boss in the maze.

Ok so the LSAT is probably going to be in the maze, I say this because it would be a very op gun and a great reward for going into the maze to get it. It wouldn't be just anywhere on the map that would be way to easy to use and to get the achievement

The only way to pack a punch on round 1 would be the bank right?

They might re-add the Bonfire Sale, this would make you able to pack-a-punch on round one if the Pap is in the starting area.

My theories:

1)  This is Easter Egg, I say that because it's a silver trophy, and the rest are bronze.

2)  Given that the Minions drop a free perk, this could be as simple as killing the ghost in some way specific (such as with a buildable).   Or maybe there are just more Minions.  

3)  Obviously this involves using the giant character.   However I don't think it's about him opening doors, I think there are areas only he can break through  (Tombstone movie reference FTW!)

4)  This is probably attached to the new buildable

5)  This is feeding the giant

6)  Bonfire sale is possible, or it could be some trick brand new to this map. 

7)  This one is tough, it is bronze so not EE, but maybe something connected to actual history that this map is representive of, such as some famous Old West Event that we recreate and change the outcome?   This one could go a LOT of ways.

8)  There is some maze in the map that you have to survive in.  

9)  Simply buy it and PAP . . . question is how much does the gun cost.   I think 2000 minimum, maybe more. 

10)  Like number 7 . . . this one is hard to guess on. 

Gheb13

1. Obviously the main easter egg. I'd like to point out in the description it says "In Buried, be their pawn." This leads me to believe that if you are continuing the work for either Maxis and Rictofen you will need to complete both sides of the easter egg for this achievement. Both 7 and 10 seem to be potentially linked with the easter egg so those may be the achievments for completing their individual side. My other idea is that it is similar to the moon easter egg in which you get one achievment (7) but continue with the easter egg and then get another (this one.)
                                2. My guess is that killing the ghost may grant you a free perk. I personally think you will have to kill the ghost before it touches you similar to the Pentagon Thief in Five.
                                3. Our new giant friend will more than likely be able to take us to new areas that we previously couldn't have gotten to.
                                4. I want to say that this may be like a sound wave or something that you activate with a trap or maybe a perk, or maybe a secondary grenade.
                                5. Probably just giving candy to the giant.
                                6. I personally think they will bring back the idea of having a No Mans Land type area like in Moon. Maybe this time include a weapon that you can use to further the point gain? I doubt that it's the return of the Bonfire Sale mainly because you still need to get to the pack-a-punch to begin with. As for the Gazebo part I think the pack-a-punch might be located on a Gazebo somewhere in the city.
                                7. See 1.
                                8. This sounds similar to the achievment in MOTD where you had to survive a round on the bridge past 15. It will more thank likely be something similar to that achievment.
                                9. Pretty self explanitory. All you do is buy the LSAT and Pack-a-punch it.
                                10. This one I am also split on. I think it will either be one side to the easter egg (See 1) or that "returning to processing" may be the No Mans Land (See 6) and there is a way we can get back up there.

The buy the lsat and pack a punch it is a weird trophy. They are not usually that srtaight forward. I think there might be a twist to that trophy.

kc219

there is a time machine device that can take you back to whatever round you set the device down at. That is how you pack a punch on round 1

2. Kill the ghost in the mansion and she drops a perk.

3. Break the guy out of the jail cell and use booze/candy line up the guy with the debris you can't buy with money and give him booze/candy and destroy all of them.

4. Build the Sub Surface Resonator and the fan from Tranzit (same parts) and put them near each other and kill 10 zombies with it. All parts found in General Store.

5. Go to the store with the power and on the lower level there is candy sitting on the barrel and feed it to the guy in the cell and the achievement will pop up.

7.Probably like the pop goes the weasel achievement on mob of the dead.

8.Self explanatory.

9. Buy the LSAT off the wall and pack a punch it.

3. Break the guy out of the jail cell and use booze/candy line up the guy with the debris you can't buy with money and give him booze/candy and destroy all of them.

4. Build the Sub Surface Resonator and the fan from Tranzit (same parts) and put them near each other and kill 10 zombies with it. All parts found in General Store.

5. Go to the store with the power and on the lower level there is candy sitting on the barrel and feed it to the guy in the cell and the achievement will pop up.

8.Self explanatory.

8.Self explanatory.

8.Self explanatory.

8.Self explanatory.