1 2 3 Previous Next 50 Replies Latest reply: Mar 19, 2014 5:29 AM by P34nut RSS

Campers aren't as bad as you think

Ascension-Xx

Camping is an art and rushers are moronic, when things don't work your way, when hit detection fails, when lag occurs because of lag switchers, and a multi-billion dollar company can't invest in dedicated servers, all it takes is a game of Camp on Duty.

Camping on Duty takes virtually no skill, and is extremely effective, all you require:

• Riot Shield
      • An LMG with TF
      • Scavenger Perk
      • Trophy Systems
      • Claymores
      • Sentry Guns
      • Guardians

Find a spot. Try and be the biggest **** and camp in a doorway, set your **** up, and watch the french kids rage. The whole set up takes around 30 seconds.

Set up your riot shield and stand up behind it with your LMG ADS with TF.

You are now an unstoppable beast and you will kick any OpTic FaZe Onlyusemeblade ass.

Good luck with your camping.

~Camper off Duty since November 2012.

• 1. Re: Campers aren't as bad as you think
          TRU11

you forgot your tent.

its needed when going camoing.

• 2. Re: Campers aren't as bad as you think
            Yppecaye_the_Dogged

Ascension-Xx wrote:

Camping on Duty takes virtually no skill,...

You said it, not me.

• 3. Re: Campers aren't as bad as you think
              illstplaya2live

Just because there's lag doesn't mean there's a lag switcher in the lobby. Why do these idiots like the OP play COD

• 4. Re: Campers aren't as bad as you think
                glennwatson

Are you the idiot on hijacked who hangs out in the control room and hides behind your mommys skirt Or in nuketown laying on the ground, easy way to kill you, run up on the side of the house through the windows and blow your head off.

• 5. Re: Campers aren't as bad as you think

People like you are another reason I am selling this game

• 6. Re: Campers aren't as bad as you think

EMP+Engineer = free VSATs off morons like you. Best part about you blackxworm fanboys is you continually go back to the exact same spot. You make my life easier to be honest, so thanks for sucking and being a terrible camper

• 7. Re: Campers aren't as bad as you think
                      rlbl

If you think people like this are so easy to kill, then calling them morons is very counter-intuitive.

When I see people doing the wrong thing* I tend not to correct them if it benefits me.

* not saying camping is wrong; campers, please keep doing it!

(just to note: good players are good players... no matter what their playstyle is)

• 8. Re: Campers aren't as bad as you think

Yes a lot of the times their easy kills but to me it ruins it.

If I am playing a game I do not want it to be piss easy I fly through it same as this I like a challenge it gets boring even if you are going 20-1 when its too easy and you are killing noobs or shitty campers.

Anther reason I hate the tw@ts so much is it always seems when you are one away from a high kill streak that some C U N T like the OP will shoot you in the back from a hidden corner with his target finder on.

C A M P E R S A R E P U S S Y S F U L L S T O P.

No other way to define them apart from BIG P U S S Y GIRLS

• 9. Re: Campers aren't as bad as you think
                          Izjar11

I see nothing wrong in sharing a tactic (no matter how anyone else's see's it)

Camping is an art and rushers are moronic, when things don't work your way, when hit detection fails, when lag occurs because of lag switchers, and a multi-billion dollar company can't invest in dedicated servers, all it takes is a game of Camp on Duty.

An art? Ehhhh its a strategy that many fail at and very few can pull of with success. Camping if (remaining still in one particular spot, room,) is necessary than hey so be it.

Camping on Duty takes virtually no skill, and is extremely effective, all you require:

• Riot Shield
                          • An LMG with TF
                          • Scavenger Perk
                          • Trophy Systems
                          • Claymores
                          • Sentry Guns
                          • Guardians

Well yes and no, it doesn't take "skill" if thats even applicable in a video game to get one or two kills (which mounts to nothing) but to pull of a merciless, or higher than yes that does take "ability and good playing". All those things mentioned are no issue though for the counter player. I have a huge preference to get immobile dudes, add me to your PSN and i'd like to test your "skills" to see you pull of any scorestreak higher than a care package!

You are now an unstoppable beast and you will kick any OpTic FaZe Onlyusemeblade ass.

Beast huh? I find your tactics entertaining.

Question: What game mode do you do this in?

1 2 3 Previous Next