6 Replies Latest reply on Jul 3, 2013 8:05 AM by Chucky6661 RSS

A quick question...

Ok, I just got ray gun mk2 on ps3 offline, 4th spin on the box (on town), is it available online? I see people saying they got it offline also but no-one online? Thanx

Latest reply: on Jul 3, 2013 8:05 AM by Replies: 6 in Black Ops II Zombies
      Chucky6661
        • Test #1
          Re: A quick question...

Hello Chucky,

The gun is only released with the Vengence DLC. If you see anyone trying to obtain this weapon illegitimately, feel free to report them in game. ^JG

Last Edited: Jul 3, 2013 7:35 AM
            • Test #1

From what I understand it's being retro added to all Zombie maps.  Unless they plan on segregating the Zombie playlists on the old maps then I would expect to see folks that don't have the Vengence DLC still able to use the Mark 2 on Transit, etc.

Last Edited: Jul 3, 2013 7:44 AM
              • Test #1

Ok, I don't think you read my post correctly... I obtained the ray gun mk2 on town earlier on, on ps3 offline. I want to know if it is available online, it is not released with vengeance DLC, it was released with the update

Last Edited: Jul 3, 2013 7:57 AM
                  • Test #1

IK wt u talking about. I am a ps3 player and I have obtained it with the offline trick. But it won't be available online untill the August 2nd the date for the realease of vegeance map pack on ps3. If u want to play with it online you must wait 1 month or u can try it offline by disabling ur internet conection from netweork settings.

Last Edited: Jul 3, 2013 8:02 AM
                • Test #1

Could any ps3 player confirm they have had the raygun mk2 in online gameplay today? Took me 4 spins to get it offline, 40+ spins online and haven't got it yet, if I do get it online I will post here, thank you for your reply Phxs, that does make sense

Last Edited: Jul 3, 2013 8:00 AM