6 Replies Latest reply: Jul 3, 2013 8:05 AM by Chucky6661 RSS

A quick question...

Chucky6661

Ok, I just got ray gun mk2 on ps3 offline, 4th spin on the box (on town), is it available online? I see people saying they got it offline also but no-one online? Thanx

• Re: A quick question...
          EmiliozGunz

Hello Chucky,

The gun is only released with the Vengence DLC. If you see anyone trying to obtain this weapon illegitimately, feel free to report them in game. ^JG

phxs72

From what I understand it's being retro added to all Zombie maps.  Unless they plan on segregating the Zombie playlists on the old maps then I would expect to see folks that don't have the Vengence DLC still able to use the Mark 2 on Transit, etc.

Chucky6661

Ok, I don't think you read my post correctly... I obtained the ray gun mk2 on town earlier on, on ps3 offline. I want to know if it is available online, it is not released with vengeance DLC, it was released with the update

Billarason

IK wt u talking about. I am a ps3 player and I have obtained it with the offline trick. But it won't be available online untill the August 2nd the date for the realease of vegeance map pack on ps3. If u want to play with it online you must wait 1 month or u can try it offline by disabling ur internet conection from netweork settings.

Chucky6661

Could any ps3 player confirm they have had the raygun mk2 in online gameplay today? Took me 4 spins to get it offline, 40+ spins online and haven't got it yet, if I do get it online I will post here, thank you for your reply Phxs, that does make sense