What can I do 2 get shotguns these are my stats

Kills - 38631

Downs -220

Revives - 618

Headshots -12000

Miles travelled 245

Doors opened-375

Perks drank- 596

Plus I have survived 30 + on every map what else could I do to get his higher

• Test #1
          Re: Need help emergancy message

Go to high round without going down, just play and eventually you'll get it if you don't go down too much.

Last Edited: Jul 3, 2013 2:05 PM
          • Test #1

And you make two posts about it, same thing and having emergency in the title? How ignorant are you? Come on. These things are not tolerated in the forums at all. I know I might be a **** right now, but holy ****. If you didn't do this, I wouldn't have to be.

Last Edited: Jul 3, 2013 2:20 PM
            • Test #1

idk? The treyarch zombies team kinda sucks in Bo2. I feel as if the ranking system was a terrible idea in the first place. people like to feel as if they are progressing. i mean earlier this week i was in a traffic jam and the guys behind me honked his horn for me to move up 10 feet as if it really mattered. it was as if he thought that 10 feet made a diffrence. he felt he was progressing. i feel it is the same for zombies. i have been stuck on the knife through the skull for like 3 months and i have survived to round 50 on every map (accept for buried). the zombie team half assed everything. the only map thats good is mob of the dead and i heard that the campaign team developed it. idk i feel as if the ranking system is exstremly half assed.

Last Edited: Jul 3, 2013 2:45 PM
              • Test #1

Guess yer not as good as yer name suggests.......

Last Edited: Jul 3, 2013 3:15 PM
                • Test #1

For future reference - please choose a thread title that is relevant to your topic. Do not include misleading content to garner attention.

TopFighter | Community Forum Moderator

Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts

Last Edited: Jul 3, 2013 3:30 PM