4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 9, 2013 6:33 PM by deamonomic RSS

team balance glitch?

deamonomic

Hey all was playing Kill Confirmed today and ran into an interesting situation. The other team had 7 players and we at most had 5. I have seen this happen in the past and it is by no means an actual "issue" only bringing it up because It makes me think. I had a ton of fun this game. went something like 61-21. So, i know it wont ever happen, but I would still like to see this idea done. The idea is giving the lobby the ability to vote extra players to the enemy team.

what would happen is lets say you can vote 1 player from your team to the enemy. Requirements to do this is that you must have a party of 5 and everyone in the party has to vote for the same person. This wouldnt be an overly used option by anymeans. it would be mostly used by people like my self who want a bigger challenge. thoughts?  I dont really see any downsides to it being added, but at the same time I dont see a great need for it either XD heres the game if anyone cares.

EDIT: curious as to how many other people encounter this? and how often.

• Re: team balance glitch?
          nicedrewishfela

Seen it once or twice. I'd rather they just fix this and keep the teams at even numbers.

I still like my "Nuke Em" idea based on a dodgeball game we played when I ran a camp. When a player gets killed, they get put on the opposite team. This continues until all the players are on the same team or you could have a time limit.

• Re: team balance glitch?
              deamonomic

nicedrewishfela wrote:

Seen it once or twice. I'd rather they just fix this and keep the teams at even numbers.

I still like my "Nuke Em" idea based on a dodgeball game we played when I ran a camp. When a player gets killed, they get put on the opposite team. This continues until all the players are on the same team or you could have a time limit.

its like war... but with people.... war the game mode... not the actual... thing

I still think this would be a fun idea if added just like yours. would make objective games more interesting.