30 Replies Latest reply on Aug 17, 2014 11:34 AM by cee_time_62 RSS

Lmg target finder CAMPERS...

At this point, that combo is the only thing that really bothers me in this game. Some person camping with an lmg and a target finder and most the time just head glitching with it. Especially on nuketown. Seriously treyarch what were you thinking? Its just plain cheap. Sit in one spot and wait for a red rectangle to appear and burst 2 shots and you've got a kill. Is anyone else tired of this target finding noobs?

• Test #1
          Re: Lmg target finder CAMPERS...

search button works wonders

Last Edited: Jul 11, 2013 5:00 PM
          • Test #1

Decree117 wrote:

Is anyone else tired of this target finding noobs?

Im mostly tired of reading about how others complain about it. Its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo three months ago...

I want to see the shock charge+BB combo complaints again.

Last Edited: Jul 11, 2013 5:08 PM
              • Test #1

its for people who suck...it really is...i miss the days when games like cod and halo were about skill and forced people to get better at the game. Those days are gone.. gaming is now about catering to casual idiots.

Last Edited: Jul 11, 2013 5:32 PM
                  • Test #1

Decree117 wrote:

its for people who suck...it really is...i miss the days when games like cod and halo were about skill and forced people to get better at the game. Those days are gone.. gaming is now about catering to casual idiots.

I agree they added that thing to cater and help "lesser" players, yet those lesser players shouldn't be a problem to the well versed player. I have used the TF to "just see whats the fuss" and I have so much difficulty killing more than two or three if I am lucky. So its a matter of what works, for the new players this attachment must be a God send.

Last Edited: Jul 11, 2013 6:19 PM
                    • Test #1

Though I can see what you are saying, I think people need to learn to overcome situations where someone with a Target Finder can lock down an area. Adaptation sometimes a skill that people don't put a lot of effort into, but is essential for improving one's game.

Last Edited: Jul 11, 2013 6:47 PM
                      • Test #1

Imagine if they had had Target Finders in MW!!! Now that with proper sized maps would have made things interesting!!!

Lag Ops 2 takes minimal skill to play in the public arena! It's comes down solely to who receives the most lag compensation! No skill required!

Last Edited: Jul 11, 2013 7:22 PM
                        • Test #1

Decree117 wrote:

gaming is now about catering to casual idiots.

So what you are saying is that the casual gamers are idiots because they don't play the game as much as you? Hmmmm

Think about that for a minute. These "idiots" you speak of aren't in here demanding something to be changed. These "idiots" probably have a job, hints why they are "casual gamers".

There's alot of things in this game I don't like. Do I come in here crying about it? No, because I don't wanna look like an "idiot". I adapt, overcome and have fun, and usually do pretty well.

It doesn't matter how much one plays the game. I know and have seen people with 30+ days played, and they suck. I also know and have seen people with just 10 days played and they dog walk these hardcore gamers. So either way you look at it, nomatter if you're a "casual gamer" or a hardcore gamer, if you're a sh!t player, then you're a sh!t player. Just sayin.

Last Edited: Jul 13, 2013 6:59 AM
                          • Test #1

Its our way of play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is your problem????????????????????

I camp and u rushers come in my camping place and kill me again and again. Do i whine?????

Do I ******* whine u bastards????????????

If any of u r on ps3 send a message to aqua_3marine

That is me.

Last Edited: Aug 16, 2014 11:01 PM
                        • Test #1

You should stop complaining. If they are that overpowered or that strong or that annoying then use it yourself. These TF campers are pretty bad players and they are easy to figure out and overcome.

Use cold-blooded or smoke. Throw flashbangs, concussions, or emp grenades.

And you can also use smoke and dual band to counter the target finder.

When you complain, you are saying that you can't beat these players. Which means you are even worse than they are.

Last Edited: Jul 11, 2013 7:38 PM
                          • Test #1

Yup, just use cold blooded and all your pain & suffering will disappear instantly. You'll be able to rush around the map happily knowing that now the guy with TF is at a disadvantage because now you won't show up as a red diamond and his view will be restricted by a black border around his screen except for a small square in the middle. Your problems will be over sir! 

Last Edited: Jul 11, 2013 7:53 PM
                            • Test #1

Funnily enough I killed a guy the other day who had a HAMR with target finder, picked it up and owned with it. I didn't realise how good that setup was.

Last Edited: Jul 12, 2013 4:00 AM
                              • Test #1

dualband is alot better.

Last Edited: Jul 12, 2013 4:30 AM
                                • Test #1

Is this where you sign up for the LMG TF only playlist?  I heard that people still die in this playlist which doesn't make any sense because we all know LMG TF users are invincible.  They have otherworldly powers some say.  It still blows my mind what people will complain about.

Last Edited: Jul 12, 2013 4:43 AM
                                  • Test #1

Really?

I have 892 deaths by the LSAT (highest deaths by from any LMG).  I have 14 weapons with more deaths, with over 30 days played.  The PDW, MP7, AN94 and Peacekeeper have each individually killed me more than all the LMGs combined.  So LMG with TFs really isn't an issue.

Last Edited: Jul 12, 2013 5:03 AM
                                    • Test #1

Who has the greater advantage, camper with TF or Run n gun with Lag ? I go Run n Gun

Last Edited: Jul 12, 2013 5:03 AM
                                      • Test #1

Another suggestion for the OP... play HC, you won't know who's using a TF or not, no replay except for final killcam. It will considerably reduce your rage factor 

Last Edited: Jul 12, 2013 7:57 AM
                                        • Test #1

Everyone gets that same set of options for making their classes.  You have as much access to target finders and LMGs as they have.  Is it a bit of a cheap and easy tactic?... sure it is, but there are no moral victories here.  If you choose classes and tactics that are not best suited to dealing with these guys then I'm afraid that's pretty much on you my friend. 

Last Edited: Jul 12, 2013 8:31 AM
                                          • Test #1

LOL I remember posting a thread not too long ago about the exact same thing.

Last Edited: Jul 12, 2013 8:59 PM
                                            • Test #1

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM A CAMPER AND MY ONLINE ID IS aqua_3marine

Everyone has their own way to play unlike u ******* noob rushers who cry when they get killed by us

we get more kills then u ***** asses!!! and noob u call us ******* noobs?????

u all rushers r losers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last Edited: Aug 15, 2014 9:53 PM
                                                • Test #1

spot on mate sick of these f##king idiots always whinging about what weapon combo we use i load up with Diamond MK48 TARGET FINDER/BOUNCING BETTY AND FHJ(SO I CAN TAKE OUT UR STUPID UAV'S)HARDLINE/SCAVENGER/ENGINEER ...........there's nothing better than buzzing some little rusher gets my scorestreaks everytime SO A BIG THANK U 2 ALL RUSHERS....

Last Edited: Aug 17, 2014 11:34 AM
                                                • Test #1

just lob a sticky their way, usually sorts them out.

Last Edited: Aug 17, 2014 8:50 AM
                                                  • Test #1

re target finder try cold blood or lob emp

Last Edited: Aug 17, 2014 10:42 AM