8 Replies Latest reply: Jul 12, 2013 6:35 PM by Gdaniels16 RSS

Mob Of The Dead Bank/Fridge Location Idea

Hi i think i came up with an idea where a new fridge and maybe a bank could be put in mob of the dead. Fridge idea first: I was thinking that in the infirmary near the roof in the blood bath, if you pressed square or x on it, two hands would come up and hold your gun and give it to you, if you have one in the fridge. Bank Idea Second: I think for a bank location the shed on the roof should be opened up and have a bank in it, say there is two tool hanging walls and one is a deposit side and one is a withdrawl.

Thank you for reading and please reply with feeback. Thanks - Gdaniels16

• Re: Mob Of The Dead Bank/Fridge Location Idea
          jeepchick

That font is exceptionally difficult to read. Regular text is below.

Hi i think i came up with an idea where a new fridge and maybe a bank could be put in mob of the dead. Fridge idea first: I was thinking that in the infirmary near the roof in the blood bath, if you pressed square or x on it, two hands would come up and hold your gun and give it to you, if you have one in the fridge. Bank Idea Second: I think for a bank location the shed on the roof should be opened up and have a bank in it, say there is two tool hanging walls and one is a deposit side and one is a withdrawl.

Thank you for reading and please reply with feeback. Thanks - Gdaniels16

GulfCoastGirl

I think it makes more sense for the both the gun locker and bank vault to be somewhere in the warden's office.... I mean it is a prison

Yes but the fridge kinda does make sense in the infirmary, as they need it for meds. The bank would make sense in wardens in the form of a safe. But this would make stacking bengie greens extremely easy lol.

GulfCoastGirl

Tacnimin wrote:

Yes but the fridge kinda does make sense in the infirmary, as they need it for meds. 

Well going by that logic, the fridge should be in the cafeteria.

The armory and vault and officer's lounge which would have had a fridge, were all located in the administrative section of the prison.... where the Wardens' Office was also located.

I've often wondered and tried to open all those green doors in the Warden's office.... not to mention that staircase right inside the door that goes nowhere.

I'd be disappointed if they put it in the infirmary.  I do like the idea of something being in the shed on the roof though.... it's always bothered me that we can't open that shed door.

Yeah I can see that side of it but the cafe is a dining room, i also thought of the fridge being there but i would think it would be in the kitchen rather than in there, and a cash register instead of a bank for transactions. But like you  say, it's a prison so that wouldn't work either. Still highly doubt that they would add it to this map.

It doesen't make sense that the bank and weapon locker would be available in Mob of the Dead because the map takes place about 30 years before Tranzit, and around 80 years before Die Rise or Buried.

I agree with you guys on the cafeteria idea but even though mob of the dead is set far bank in time, banks and fridges were still around in the tim period. I like the idea of it being in the wardens office. Maybe you could open the door next to the uzi and there could be a fridge and bank in the courtyard with a fence on the right side by where the zombies spawn. Once again thx for feedback