38 Replies Latest reply: Jul 13, 2013 11:07 PM by starbuckfrack RSS

    Please Listen Treyarch. for the Love of All that is Holy.

      You've gotta sort out this dashboarding problem. I don't ever recall being kicked out of a game at least 15 times a day on MW3 or BO1 due to someone throwing their toys out of the pram just because they're having a bad game. I must have had about a 60 winstreak on Hardcore Domination by now but it's only displaying as a 20. My win/loss is about 4 although should be around a 5.5/6.My team has only lost a handful of domination games legitimately and I think it is absolutely ridiculous that my statistics are suffering because the host of the games can't accept the fact they are being outplayed. 

      As this dashboard thing never seemed to happen nearly as requently in previous Call of Duty titles I'm thinking it surely is possible to mend.

      At the very least, you should make dashboarding/connection issues not affect the other players in the lobby. 12 players in a lobby, including me and 5 teammates being given a loss on the record. Not to mention wasting our time (even moreso than sitting on our backsides blaying Xbox ) and even putting us on probation from time to time.

       

      It's gotta stop.

        • Re: Please Listen Treyarch. for the Love of All that is Holy.
          deamonomic

          AnIrishGuy91 wrote:

           

          You've gotta sort out this dashboarding problem. I don't ever recall being kicked out of a game at least 15 times a day on MW3 or BO1 due to someone throwing their toys out of the pram just because they're having a bad game. I must have had about a 60 winstreak on Hardcore Domination by now but it's only displaying as a 20. My win/loss is about 4 although should be around a 5.5/6.My team has only lost a handful of domination games legitimately and I think it is absolutely ridiculous that my statistics are suffering because the host of the games can't accept the fact they are being outplayed. 

          As this dashboard thing never seemed to happen nearly as requently in previous Call of Duty titles I'm thinking it surely is possible to mend.

          At the very least, you should make dashboarding/connection issues not affect the other players in the lobby. 12 players in a lobby, including me and 5 teammates being given a loss on the record. Not to mention wasting our time (even moreso than sitting on our backsides blaying Xbox ) and even putting us on probation from time to time.

           

          It's gotta stop.

          dashboarding is nothing more then an extention of quiting. its just as bad in most games with CoD being SLIGHTLY worse. CoD suffers more from quiters because joining and leaving causes lag, it causes the lobby to drop and so on.

           

          I have been having people rage quit from my lobby frequently since CoD 4. In MW2 it got so bad that I started saying "Just give our team host damit! we never quit!". to that end I think it should give host to those that quit less. but that would limit the already limited pool of good hosts.

           

          but in the end there isnt mucht hat they can do about it. if they cant dashboard anymore they will simply power off their xbox or unplug it from the internet.

           

          and dont listen to nuddub. honestly he uses any and every chance to claim host disadvantage when it has already been proven that he atleast doesnt have such issues.

          • Re: Please Listen Treyarch. for the Love of All that is Holy.

            It happens because the host is being put at a disadvantage. If they took away the disadvantage, 90% of dashboarding would stop.

              • Re: Please Listen Treyarch. for the Love of All that is Holy.
                starbuckfrack

                There you go spouting nonsense as fact without an actual shred of proof.

                 

                Again why is it that other players who get host say they are at an advantage ?

                 

                This is just ONE example of many pulled from near the beginning of the game.

                 

                http://community.callofduty.com/message/413984306#413984306

                 

                 

                You are at a huge advantage to be host. Anyone who sais otherwise has it in their heads.

                You may get some WTF moments as host, but trust me when I say you get ten times more WTF moments when you are not host.


                -------------------------------------------------------


                As always asked of you do you have any actual proof ?

                 

                no you never will. You will just be spouting your opinion as fact.

                 

                I am not arguing with you but just pointing out your false information you are feeding other players as fact.

                 


                  • Re: Please Listen Treyarch. for the Love of All that is Holy.
                    SitRepPro

                    That's not evidence.  If you can show me conclusive video evidence showing people who are hosting are at a significant advantage and show me the matchmaking algorithms regarding artificial ping  then perhaps that might become fact.  All I know is that people have reported being at an advantage whilst host and others when not hosting.  This is probably down to matchmaking.  I always do better in lobbies with players from my own country than abroad whether I'm host or not.  If I see too many foreign players from across the continent I just leave because the game can't cope with it.

                    • Re: Please Listen Treyarch. for the Love of All that is Holy.

                      starbuckfrack wrote:

                       

                      There you go spouting nonsense as fact without an actual shred of proof.

                       

                      Again why is it that other players who get host say they are at an advantage ?

                       

                      http://community.callofduty.com/message/413984306#413984306

                       

                       

                      You are at a huge advantage to be host. Anyone who sais otherwise has it in their heads.

                      You may get some WTF moments as host, but trust me when I say you get ten times more WTF moments when you are not host.


                      -------------------------------------------------------


                      As always asked of you do you have any actual proof ?

                       

                      no you never will. You will just be spouting your opinion as fact.

                       

                      I am not arguing with you but just pointing out your false information you are feeding other players as fact.

                       


                      http://community.callofduty.com/message/414047029#414047029

                       

                      http://community.callofduty.com/message/413981972#413981972

                       

                      http://community.callofduty.com/message/413899001#413899001

                       

                      http://community.callofduty.com/message/414527060#414527060

                       

                      http://community.callofduty.com/message/413594072#413594072

                       

                      http://community.callofduty.com/message/414206928#414206928

                       

                      http://community.callofduty.com/message/413677049#413677049

                       

                      http://community.callofduty.com/message/414220514#414220514

                       

                      There are more...........You seemed to have found the one Post that claimed they didn't have a disadvantage but there are 10 times more posts of people who do. It is an issue in this game.

                        • Re: Please Listen Treyarch. for the Love of All that is Holy.
                          starbuckfrack

                          So are they facts or opinions. sure look like opinions to me.

                           

                          I never said it was not an issue. you just cant read correctly. Some times you get host advantage and sometimes you get host disadvanatage. Its called the internet.

                           

                          I could have found many more posts like that. I just happened to pick ONE that was near the start of the game. I am not going to spend my free time doing homework for you. You know for a fact I can come up with more that your "one" that you claim is the only one I could find.

                           

                          Just like my link your links are just peoples opnions about the game , not fact.

                           

                          You should already know that complaints on a forum are always going to outweigh praise on a forum.

                           

                          so again do you have proof or do you just have a list of other peoples opinions.

                           

                           

                          Now lets see.....

                           

                          Your link

                          http://community.callofduty.com/message/413981972#413981972

                          points to a person saying "I get host a lot. I never feel at a disadvantage."

                           

                          ----------------------------------------------

                           

                          your link again


                          http://community.callofduty.com/message/414527060#414527060

                           

                          points to

                           

                          I seem to be the opposite. I enjoy getting host because

                          a) I know it will be a good, stable connection for myself and everyone else in the lobby.

                          And

                          b) I know the host isn't going to quit mid-game


                          AND

                           

                          If the 'perfect storm' happens then I can have decent/good games when I host,


                          ---------------------------------------


                          Another post you linked


                          http://community.callofduty.com/message/413594072#413594072


                          points to Host does have an advantage in this game as long as the other connections and your own are stable.

                          -------------------------------


                          so far thats 4 posts you linked with 3 people in it that say they have good connections as hosts. That changes your false "10 to 1 " ratio doesnt it. and that just 4 posts you linked that found 3 people without a disadvantage.

                           


                          I could look at more of your links but I got things more important to do. You should know by now that sometimes you are ahead as host and sometimes you are behind.

                           

                          We have already shown you that they said on twitter that the game does not put the host at a disadvantage but you just keep on ignoring it. That alone is more than any opinions you can bring up.

                           

                          Heres the tweet link...

                          http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200685071?start=40&tstart=0

                           

                          "In short it eliminates host advantage thats used to be given to compensate for host processing more than clients"

                           

                          just because you think that when you play as host that you feel you have a disadvantage doesnt mean that everybody out there that is host is at a disadvantage.

                            • Re: Please Listen Treyarch. for the Love of All that is Holy.

                              I love getting host, I usually put up 40+ kills in HCKC whenever I am the host, its great. Sucks for the other players tho.

                              • Re: Please Listen Treyarch. for the Love of All that is Holy.

                                Weak hosts (high initial ping, weak bandwidth) get an advantage because they lag the entire lobby. Strong hosts (low initial ping and high bandwidth) get a disadvantage because the game is programmed that way. Host player has a 1 ms ping or less to host player. If at anytime another player in the lobby is ahead of the host player, something artificial has to be put in place to make that happen. Host player cannot lag behind another player. It's impossible without artificial influence.

                                  • Re: Please Listen Treyarch. for the Love of All that is Holy.
                                    deamonomic

                                    and what leads you to believe this is happening? ... are you seeing people teleport... no wait no... been proven thats not happening to you... are your bullets going strait through them... wait no... been proven otherwise... are they insta killing you all the time. wait wait... been proven otherwise in your case. Nothing in your own gameplay indicates anything of a problem. yet here you sit thinking your at a 1 second+ delay. I honestly dont understand you nubdub. you claim something you cant see, or experience directly. you seem to think its happening beyond your screen so therefore its not showing up, but then how do you know your at a disadvantage at all? do you have ANYTHING beyond your gut instinct and claims of others that leads you to believe this is happening? survey says: nope.

                                     

                                    and for the record, there are just as many people claiming the opposite of what you claim to be happening. its just like youtube, If I tried I could find just as many if not more gameplays of the game running perfect as I can of it having problems.

                                    Nubdub wrote:

                                     

                                    Weak hosts (high initial ping, weak bandwidth) get an advantage because they lag the entire lobby. Strong hosts (low initial ping and high bandwidth) get a disadvantage because the game is programmed that way. Host player has a 1 ms ping or less to host player. If at anytime another player in the lobby is ahead of the host player, something artificial has to be put in place to make that happen. Host player cannot lag behind another player. It's impossible without artificial influence.

                                      • Re: Please Listen Treyarch. for the Love of All that is Holy.

                                        deamonomic wrote:

                                         

                                        and what leads you to believe this is happening? ... are you seeing people teleport... no wait no... been proven thats not happening to you... are your bullets going strait through them... wait no... been proven otherwise... are they insta killing you all the time. wait wait... been proven otherwise in your case. Nothing in your own gameplay indicates anything of a problem. yet here you sit thinking your at a 1 second+ delay. I honestly dont understand you nubdub. you claim something you cant see, or experience directly. you seem to think its happening beyond your screen so therefore its not showing up, but then how do you know your at a disadvantage at all? do you have ANYTHING beyond your gut instinct and claims of others that leads you to believe this is happening? survey says: nope.

                                         

                                        and for the record, there are just as many people claiming the opposite of what you claim to be happening. its just like youtube, If I tried I could find just as many if not more gameplays of the game running perfect as I can of it having problems.

                                        Nubdub wrote:

                                         

                                        Weak hosts (high initial ping, weak bandwidth) get an advantage because they lag the entire lobby. Strong hosts (low initial ping and high bandwidth) get a disadvantage because the game is programmed that way. Host player has a 1 ms ping or less to host player. If at anytime another player in the lobby is ahead of the host player, something artificial has to be put in place to make that happen. Host player cannot lag behind another player. It's impossible without artificial influence.

                                         

                                        I rarely go positive as host, any other game I will be 40-10, 30-15 scores in that range. When I am host 12-20, 10-10, a really good game 13-10 (when I camp a corner the entire game). Its really not a big deal to me anymore because I have found ways to avoid host. But, it does not stop it from being a huge issue causing migrations in 50% if the games I play. Not quite sure why it bothers you so much that I fight to have the issue fixed. If it does not effect you, why does it bother you so much that I want something done about it? I would like to host games because I have a great connection that usually yields an entire lobby of 4 bar players (occasionally 1 or 2 3 bar yellows) that never fluctuate. From what my friends say, they play great off my host and get no lag. It's just sad that I can't get the same results from my own host.

                                          • Re: Please Listen Treyarch. for the Love of All that is Holy.
                                            deamonomic

                                            Nubdub wrote:

                                             

                                            deamonomic wrote:

                                             

                                            and what leads you to believe this is happening? ... are you seeing people teleport... no wait no... been proven thats not happening to you... are your bullets going strait through them... wait no... been proven otherwise... are they insta killing you all the time. wait wait... been proven otherwise in your case. Nothing in your own gameplay indicates anything of a problem. yet here you sit thinking your at a 1 second+ delay. I honestly dont understand you nubdub. you claim something you cant see, or experience directly. you seem to think its happening beyond your screen so therefore its not showing up, but then how do you know your at a disadvantage at all? do you have ANYTHING beyond your gut instinct and claims of others that leads you to believe this is happening? survey says: nope.

                                             

                                            and for the record, there are just as many people claiming the opposite of what you claim to be happening. its just like youtube, If I tried I could find just as many if not more gameplays of the game running perfect as I can of it having problems.

                                            Nubdub wrote:

                                             

                                            Weak hosts (high initial ping, weak bandwidth) get an advantage because they lag the entire lobby. Strong hosts (low initial ping and high bandwidth) get a disadvantage because the game is programmed that way. Host player has a 1 ms ping or less to host player. If at anytime another player in the lobby is ahead of the host player, something artificial has to be put in place to make that happen. Host player cannot lag behind another player. It's impossible without artificial influence.

                                             

                                            I rarely go positive as host, any other game I will be 40-10, 30-15 scores in that range. When I am host 12-20, 10-10, a really good game 13-10 (when I camp a corner the entire game). Its really not a big deal to me anymore because I have found ways to avoid host. But, it does not stop it from being a huge issue causing migrations in 50% if the games I play. Not quite sure why it bothers you so much that I fight to have the issue fixed. If it does not effect you, why does it bother you so much that I want something done about it? I would like to host games because I have a great connection that usually yields an entire lobby of 4 bar players (occasionally 1 or 2 3 bar yellows) that never fluctuate. From what my friends say, they play great off my host and get no lag. It's just sad that I can't get the same results from my own host.

                                            you fight to have the issue fixed? oh no. no, that is not what you do. You simply use any chance to complain about something you cant even see. the only reason you feel that your host is gimping is because you do poorly?

                                             

                                            you claim you want something done yet give everyone who tries to talk to you the run around, post false proof claiming it shows what you claim only to try to ignore it when it DOESNT. You claim that your at a serious disadvantage but those kind of disadvantages you claim, its not possible for them to be happening to you yet you own gameplay indicates NONE of it. Thats why I have a problem with you arguing that you have a problem that you cleary dont.

                                             

                                            Add on to that fact, how can you POSSIBLY recieve any kind of help or see this issue fixed if you are unwilling to even consider for a milisecond the possibility that you arre wrong, or even the differing opinions of others. YOU yourself, have already stated that you dont consider anyones opinion if it conflicts with your own. SO how can you sit there and claim to want a fix? You are completely and utter unwilling to look into this matter beyond seeing yourself do poorly one game and decided what you want and running with it.

                                             

                                            and again, have you ever considered that your host is so nice that it levels the playing field? and thats why you dont preform as well? nah, thats not possible right... cause its not what you already think.

                                             

                                            Fact of the matter is, In your case nubdub, They could patch the living crap out of the game, the could get dedis, they could do any number of things and YOU would still claim issues.

                                              • Re: Please Listen Treyarch. for the Love of All that is Holy.

                                                deamonomic wrote:

                                                 

                                                Nubdub wrote:

                                                 

                                                deamonomic wrote:

                                                 

                                                and what leads you to believe this is happening? ... are you seeing people teleport... no wait no... been proven thats not happening to you... are your bullets going strait through them... wait no... been proven otherwise... are they insta killing you all the time. wait wait... been proven otherwise in your case. Nothing in your own gameplay indicates anything of a problem. yet here you sit thinking your at a 1 second+ delay. I honestly dont understand you nubdub. you claim something you cant see, or experience directly. you seem to think its happening beyond your screen so therefore its not showing up, but then how do you know your at a disadvantage at all? do you have ANYTHING beyond your gut instinct and claims of others that leads you to believe this is happening? survey says: nope.

                                                 

                                                and for the record, there are just as many people claiming the opposite of what you claim to be happening. its just like youtube, If I tried I could find just as many if not more gameplays of the game running perfect as I can of it having problems.

                                                Nubdub wrote:

                                                 

                                                Weak hosts (high initial ping, weak bandwidth) get an advantage because they lag the entire lobby. Strong hosts (low initial ping and high bandwidth) get a disadvantage because the game is programmed that way. Host player has a 1 ms ping or less to host player. If at anytime another player in the lobby is ahead of the host player, something artificial has to be put in place to make that happen. Host player cannot lag behind another player. It's impossible without artificial influence.

                                                 

                                                I rarely go positive as host, any other game I will be 40-10, 30-15 scores in that range. When I am host 12-20, 10-10, a really good game 13-10 (when I camp a corner the entire game). Its really not a big deal to me anymore because I have found ways to avoid host. But, it does not stop it from being a huge issue causing migrations in 50% if the games I play. Not quite sure why it bothers you so much that I fight to have the issue fixed. If it does not effect you, why does it bother you so much that I want something done about it? I would like to host games because I have a great connection that usually yields an entire lobby of 4 bar players (occasionally 1 or 2 3 bar yellows) that never fluctuate. From what my friends say, they play great off my host and get no lag. It's just sad that I can't get the same results from my own host.

                                                you fight to have the issue fixed? oh no. no, that is not what you do. You simply use any chance to complain about something you cant even see. the only reason you feel that your host is gimping is because you do poorly?

                                                 

                                                you claim you want something done yet give everyone who tries to talk to you the run around, post false proof claiming it shows what you claim only to try to ignore it when it DOESNT. You claim that your at a serious disadvantage but those kind of disadvantages you claim, its not possible for them to be happening to you yet you own gameplay indicates NONE of it. Thats why I have a problem with you arguing that you have a problem that you cleary dont.

                                                 

                                                Add on to that fact, how can you POSSIBLY recieve any kind of help or see this issue fixed if you are unwilling to even consider for a milisecond the possibility that you arre wrong, or even the differing opinions of others. YOU yourself, have already stated that you dont consider anyones opinion if it conflicts with your own. SO how can you sit there and claim to want a fix? You are completely and utter unwilling to look into this matter beyond seeing yourself do poorly one game and decided what you want and running with it.

                                                 

                                                and again, have you ever considered that your host is so nice that it levels the playing field? and thats why you dont preform as well? nah, thats not possible right... cause its not what you already think.

                                                 

                                                Fact of the matter is, In your case nubdub, They could patch the living crap out of the game, the could get dedis, they could do any number of things and YOU would still claim issues.

                                                In other words, I am a bad player, but only as host because the playing field has been leveled? But its not leveled when I am not host? That does not really make sense at all. Thats why I think getting a 12 man private game going and rotate who is host and have everyone describe their experiences then match it up with information you record spectating. At least we could see what is common to those that have issues. Just dismissing it as non existant is not a cure.

                                                  • Re: Please Listen Treyarch. for the Love of All that is Holy.
                                                    deamonomic

                                                     

                                                    alright, you can do that yourself nubdub. but then... you have already proven your willingness to lie... so maby someone else should do it. Im not dismissing it as non existant. I am however saying its not whats happening to YOU. You posted a video on these forums claiming that it showed the issues you talk about. You stated "insta-death all the time, bullets vanishing, death around corners/teleportation" you said that your video showed all this. Does it? no. yet you thought at one point that it did why? You posted it saying that these problems existed in it, and yet when one actually takes the time to look at the video, they can clearly see that its well within the normal boundries. that game you simply got frustrated over nothing and rage quit. Infact it showed you having a BETTER connection then most people when not host. you had less of a delay on your shots then Non-host players do. but what am I saying, you wont even try to confirm or deny these things preffering to simply dismiss them without even looking yourself. You make **** up "15 FPS is why its not showing" when thats not the case is it nubdub.

                                                     

                                                    come play with me nubdub I wish to see you do well as non-host, prove to me that you are suffering on your host, but not elsewhere. higly doubt he will. its just how he is.

                                                     

                                                    Honestly, been down this road with you before, trying to help you show this issue, but all I got was shitty as hell responses.. if they can even be called a response at all, and basically insults. and again, even if we did the test, what good would it do you? the ONLY way you would accept the results as valid is if they showed what you claim. otherwise you would simply dismiss it.

                                                      • Re: Please Listen Treyarch. for the Love of All that is Holy.

                                                        You are not and have never been helpful. Only persistant in trying to get people to see things your way. There are other points of view than your own. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you will stop trolling my posts.

                                                          • Re: Please Listen Treyarch. for the Love of All that is Holy.
                                                            deamonomic

                                                            Nubdub wrote:

                                                             

                                                            You are not and have never been helpful. Only persistant in trying to get people to see things your way. There are other points of view than your own. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you will stop trolling my posts.

                                                            the sooner you actually do something other then complain about some phantom problem then the sooner I will stop. Like I have said nubdub, you are completely unwilling to work with others unless they are saying you are right.

                                                             

                                                            I have never been helpful because you never gave me the chance to be so. the very instant... no long before that, when we first met you posted on my thread telling me I was wrong. Had you even read the topic? no you hadnt. You didnt even attempt to understand what was being said. I atleast gave you the benifit of the doubt, I have given you every opportunity under the sun to prove me wrong. You cant so you dont even try. You run away with responses like above rather then actually attempting to do something more.

                                                             

                                                            you think your being helpful by making random theories based off of your gut? really? Has this worked for you? has it worked in the past 3 years? no? wonder why? People like you who are unwilling to do ANYTHING beyond making random claims and ignoring anything other people post are the reason why any issues that do exist have yet to be properly looked at. its YOUR FAULT. Maby if you actually got off your ass and did something it wouldnt be this way.

                                                             

                                                            you wont even try to prove to me that you do do well outside of being host. why? because its not gonna happen and we both know it. Have fun whining about something that will never be looked at, never be adressed, never fixed, why? because the developers dont care? no, because you refuse to do anything more then whine and theorize.

                                                             

                                                            other points of view? yea, thats what a community forum is all about. its about us posting our points of views and then discussing them. and if needed BACKING THEM UP. but you are utterly incapable of that last bit.

                                                             

                                                            you call me a troll but im not the one who lies. how an adult can act the way you do, actively ignore and dismiss anything that doesnt agree with you, lie about others, do virtually nothing to prove their points, post proof that isnt proof but claim that it is, is utterly beyond me. You call me a troll? HA. atleast I fully respond to everything you say. I dont ignore anything you say because its not what I like. honestly, I cant fathom having such a problem so frequently, come here to complain about it so much and yet never do anything more.

                                                             

                                                            I gave you a fair chance, the benifit of the doubt. You NEVER gave me the same. you have actively been ignoring and not even attempting to understand what it is I have said. You post that people are wrong without even having read the dam topic!

                                              • Re: Please Listen Treyarch. for the Love of All that is Holy.

                                                Why do you think Treyarch released a patch to expand who could host the game? Because all the good hosts have left the game or found ways to avoid being host. That's why we now see lobbies that have bars jumping all over the place, because all that are left to host are the weak connection high ping hosts. It was a "bandaid" treyarch implemented that actually opened up a larger wound when all they really needed to do is remove the disadvantage from good hosts.

                                                  • Re: Please Listen Treyarch. for the Love of All that is Holy.
                                                    deamonomic

                                                    Nubdub wrote:

                                                     

                                                    Why do you think Treyarch released a patch to expand who could host the game? Because all the good hosts have left the game or found ways to avoid being host. That's why we now see lobbies that have bars jumping all over the place, because all that are left to host are the weak connection high ping hosts. It was a "bandaid" treyarch implemented that actually opened up a larger wound when all they really needed to do is remove the disadvantage from good hosts.

                                                    all the good hosts have left? your still here... I still have tons of Laggless games. can you support your claim that the games connections have gone down and that most of the good hosts have left? or are you once again portraying your own opinion as fact?

                                                    • Re: Please Listen Treyarch. for the Love of All that is Holy.
                                                      starbuckfrack

                                                      Nubdub wrote:

                                                       

                                                      Why do you think Treyarch released a patch to expand who could host the game? Because all the good hosts have left the game or found ways to avoid being host. That's why we now see lobbies that have bars jumping all over the place, because all that are left to host are the weak connection high ping hosts. It was a "bandaid" treyarch implemented that actually opened up a larger wound when all they really needed to do is remove the disadvantage from good hosts.

                                                      Because they needed more people with internet connections that could handle the load ? Because they had too many players that got marked as not being able to handle the load ? Because less players now play the game as opposed to when it was released ? (which happens in every game released) ? To improve the gameplay ?

                                                       

                                                      Again. Opinion. Fact. your post is your opinion. You have no idea WHY they made a patch and neither do we.

                                                       

                                                      why would they remove a disadvantage from hosts when people sometimes have an advantage as host.

                                                       

                                                      Why is it that some people have advantage as host but meanwhile you dont. Sounds like your internet is crap and you refuse to do anything about it. "Why should I reboot my modem when its not my fault this is happening ?"

                                            • Re: Please Listen Treyarch. for the Love of All that is Holy.

                                              Dashboarding occurs because players are the hosts and there are no dedicated servers.

                                               

                                              It can't be stopped.

                                               

                                              Don't worry about your stats - it is just a game after all

                                              • Re: Please Listen Treyarch. for the Love of All that is Holy.
                                                starbuckfrack

                                                The game counting as a loss haqs been the same for the longest time. The game is definitely not going to get fixed.

                                                 

                                                Really its not TreyArchs job to punish players dashboarding becuase they can do it in many other games as their choice. no one can actually force a person to play a game. Hence the reason they only made a measley 5 minute probation, instead of a punishment equivelant to a ban.

                                                 

                                                But the Xbox one will have a system where players on the bottom of the review list will get stuck with other players on the bottom of the review list.

                                                 

                                                PERHAPS that will also include the 360 in those tallies starting in November.

                                                • Re: Please Listen Treyarch. for the Love of All that is Holy.

                                                  why am i even on xbox forums they just make me mad at that company.

                                                  • Re: Please Listen Treyarch. for the Love of All that is Holy.

                                                    and another thing stop complaining wii u hasn't had **** done with their stuff so just be lucky the are paying attention to you .

                                                    • Re: Please Listen Treyarch. for the Love of All that is Holy.
                                                      Izjar11

                                                      They added probation to combat this, but its simply not enough.

                                                      • Re: Please Listen Treyarch. for the Love of All that is Holy.
                                                        bkblazer

                                                        Although dashboarding and leaving games has always existed in CoD, It certainly seems much more common in this title to me. Also find it extremely ironic that probation was first implemented in this title to discourage dashboarding.

                                                        Its a problem that Activision really needs to work on. Obviously nothing will change if individual players are picked as host to play the match even with probation as a penalty.

                                                        • Re: Please Listen Treyarch. for the Love of All that is Holy.
                                                          nuttin2say

                                                          The dashboarding and quitting reveals a lack of foresight when TA decided to implement some of these "great" ideas.

                                                           

                                                          They got on the social media bandwagon and created a game that massively rewards social players.

                                                           

                                                          Probation was a smart move, in my opinion. That is not where TA failed. TA failed in so overwhelmingly rewarding social players. Parties have advantages they have never had in the past.

                                                           

                                                          You know, I skim through these forums and the threads from previous CODs and it is hilarious how players that have always played in parties always cried about campers and overpowered weapons and underpowered weapons and perks that were not balanced and you name it they had a problem with it ... but now, when they have a game made to favor six man parties, they find this the best Call of Duty ever.

                                                           

                                                          And, lo and behold, they also perform better than they ever have in the past. Amazing, huh?