22 Replies Latest reply: Jul 14, 2013 7:15 PM by OBezzy47 RSS

Why are people so bad at the game?

OBezzy47

Im not bashing anyone i just wanna ask a question. Why do some people have .50 kds .70 kds? Unless your a noob thats unacceptable because honestly cod isnt that hard of a game. Yes bo2 in my opion is harder than the previus call of dutys but still.

• Re: Why are people so bad at the game?
          eleven1181

Playing multi team it's fully of try hards

gotsomestars

With how inconsistent this game performs , its not hard to go negative. You should be thanking them for playing ( assuming you are decent). For every person that is good, there must be at least one who is bad.

Dr_QuiCKScOP3r

They just simply don't know how to play the game. They were brainwashed to run and gun and not to stop so they keep running to their next death. They thought COD is all about running around and shoot any enemy they come across with. They then become headless chickens.

There are many reasons why someone might not be good. Not everyone is a hardcore Call of Duty fan and has been playing since CoD4. Lets face it, CoD is a casual and fast paced arcade shooter so it attracts many people who just play FPS games (or video games in general) casually.

Internet connection is another factor. You can be a great player but if connection isn't on your side then it's going to be difficult to do well.

Anyway gotsomestars is right in saying that for every person who is good there must be at least one person is bad.

It has nothing to do with how good you are, I know people that had a really good K/D in previous games, but are sh!t in BO2.

It's mostly to do with the connection, I go knife only (because it's easier) my K/D is .56 and I couldn't give a f**k really, lol.

Most of the time the connection is crap for me, but when it's good I will go positive.

Also, if you sit in a corner and/or head glitch with a TF to get all your kills, then you're not good at all and your K/D means nothing, because there is no skill involved by parking your a** in a corner for 10mins waiting for red squares to appear.

huntingnoluck

My kdr is just over 0.7. I love playing this game and will not stop enjoying it because a wanker like you comes on here and gives a crap about that. Buddy, my life is pretty intense with 4 kids under the age of 4 and a couple of recent injuries, I love to blow off steam playing these games and that is the point not my kdr, the entertainment.

EvoSBA

did you say black ops 2 is harder than previous cods (lol) really ,super strong aim assist ,target finders , scorestreaks , lmgs that have zero recoil ,insta kill shotties , lag comp at its worst ever .

no black ops 2 is the EASIEST cod ever for bad players anyway ,its only got a little harder for the better players as they continue to forcefully close the skill gap .

Go to a recent match and watch the game from the perspective of someone who doesn't perform well. Some people, even 'experienced' players, just don't have good hand–eye coordination, quick reflexes or knowledge of where to look when moving about the maps so they die a lot. But honestly speaking, it really shouldn't matter because it's just a game.

ghamorra

In order for you to do really good someone has to do badly. So by default there are going to be people who have bad K/Ds

huntingnoluck

This has been hashed over and then rehashed, but kdr doesn't mean much neither does spm. Both can be truly eff'ed up by someone playing tdm in an objective game like demolition or domination and spawn trapping. I would love for there to be someway to see how many times I have been killed either planting or capping. That would be a better indication of a good player. kdr only works for tdm.

Izjar11

OBezzy47 wrote:

Im not bashing anyone i just wanna ask a question. Why do some people have .50 kds .70 kds? Unless your a noob thats unacceptable because honestly cod isnt that hard of a game. Yes bo2 in my opion is harder than the previus call of dutys but still.

some players just do not care to be good and play for playing sakes. Question is: When is taking COD too serious becomes a problem?

claisty

Most of the friends I play with have a K/D between .70 and 1.00.  When we lose or have poor rounds that doesn't make it any less fun for me.  Honestly I just like playing with my buddies online, especially since many of us have obligations in the real world outside of CoD.  I seem to enjoy myself quite a bit more when I'm not paying attention to stats.

Alky6

I'm not a very good player. I've never played a FPS online before BO2, I'm old enough to be a grandfather to most of you. My k/d fit's in your catagory of a bad player, 0.52. But at least I don't have to come on the forums and slip in how great my k/d and SPM are, or find a way to work in a link to my latest and greatest YouTube that everyone can subscribe to.  Nope, I'm quite comfortable being a noob/scrub.

Most of my friends have .50-.80+ KDs because they're fairly new to COD and beause they dont take this game too seriously.  Thats not saying they don't try their best to win, but they're just not as good as some other players and they're fine with it.  They do their best and they have fun.  They don't complain when they go negative or because their stats drop a few points or anything like that.  If anything, all they can really do is improve and when someone starts to do better, we cheer them on and congratulate them as a team, no matter how miniscule their accomplishment may be.

You don't need to do well to have fun with this game.  If you can and that's your goal to go positive every game, good for you and more power to you but not everyone is like that.  On of my good friends on here, she has a .54 KDR but she has fun when she plays and she has a goal of getting all her guns diamond.  She's completed the SMGs and ARs so far and that's awesome.  When I hit my goal of PM, I had a KD of 1.5 and the only weapon I had gold was my RPG.  So, we both had our reasons for playing and what we are looking to acomplish.

Also, I find players who care too much about stats really annoying because they do nothing but complain about every little thing that doesn't go their way or too their liking.  That gets really annoying, really fast and I usually end up deleting those people because they dont make the game fun when I have to listen to them constantly complain constantly. 

OBezzy47

Well im a average play 2.10 kd 425 spm 1.62 w/l

sennalike

Forget the stats, there are way too many boosters and cheats for them to be taken seriously. On top of that you also have a multitude of errors built in by Treyarch, like infinity kills with some weapons, and some saying 0% accuracy when you have kills. However, there are some pretty bad players out there. When thrown into a match I don't want to join I spectate. I only play HC Dom and the number of bad players I see is incredible. For example, 'losing a' is announced, player is twenty feet from it and either runs at it like a bull in a china shop and dies, or runs away from it giving the enemy an easy cap. Uav is up the red dots are clearly visible but the player chooses to ignore them and runs straight to an easy kill for the enemy. These players are not concentrating at all. They have one thing in their head, must get kills. Never mind it's an objective game, must get kills, makes me look good. Actually it just makes them look like the bad players they are. There are some who have slow reactions and that's fair enough, but most I see are just plain stupid.