1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 74 Replies Latest reply: Nov 1, 2013 8:35 PM by ATLW Go to original post RSS
      • 20. Re: Target Finder in Call of Duty: Ghosts?

It is indeed going to be in Ghosts! Hooray! Said no one ever.

Official Call of Duty®: Ghosts Squads Trailer - YouTube

If you go to 2:18 in the video above, you will see the new (and improved) Target Finder.

It outlines enemy soldiers in orange, however, everything outside of the sight is blurred and impossible to make out. So it will be even more "closed in" then the Black Ops 2 TF, and I think it'll be really hard to aim with it. You'll get flanked alot, too. So it seems like it'll be balanced

• 21. Re: Target Finder in Call of Duty: Ghosts?
          maccabi

or you could just look and subscribe the actual call of duty youtube account and not wait as long to watch official videos

anyways that ready brek glow.. isn't from a sight it was present when we played friday so its associated with something already shopwn in gameplay footage there was a few of us who captured footage on friday at eurogamer if i was you id look up some of the gameplay footage from there (and yes ali was there too) and see if you can spot what might have made the outlines 

• 22. Re: Target Finder in Call of Duty: Ghosts?

I hope not.  That looked like a dildo humping something when you fired it.  Sorry guys, but please don't put that mod back in.  If you have a variation of it, fine, but please adjust it. 

• 23. Re: Target Finder in Call of Duty: Ghosts?

Ya know just because of this post I hope they do have something similar in the game to get rid of people like you.

• 24. Re: Target Finder in Call of Duty: Ghosts?

Not really the fact that it named them let you know they were there just as much as a red triangle does. A person with understanding of that perk and how low to fire below the name had exactly what TF does in BO2. A dead give away of a players position and easy kill.

• 25. Re: Target Finder in Call of Duty: Ghosts?

You realize that with DBS you can still see them even if they run cold blooded. Just depends upon the map the lighting. On bright maps they stick out just as much as a non cold blooded player.

I love infrared scopes and those that use the perk to counter it. I stay to the brighter areas where their black shadow is just as easy to see as the brightly lit players.

• 26. Re: Target Finder in Call of Duty: Ghosts?
                    rankismet

Well... Mark Rubin kinda gave it away... it sees through smoke.

• 27. Re: Target Finder in Call of Duty: Ghosts?
                      Th3_St4lk3r

I don't agree.

Imho MMS is way more game-breaking than TF (although the TF is extremely good as well)

TF:

You can see people better, but anyone else can see them too. (other than a few bugs where you can see through objects)

MMS:

You can see people anyone else can NOT see. It's not a problem in TDM, but a huge game-breaker in SnD. In SnD you need to camp or walk slowly, and you are forced to use Cold Blooded, just because of the MMS. Playing with an MMS vs. a non-CB team is an easy win.

@Topic: I do agree, TF shouldn't be in this game. Dual Band/Thermal is way more balanced, because it has a lot of downsides. A TF like in BO2, is OP

EDIT: Oops, didn't see this post was that old.

• 28. Re: Target Finder in Call of Duty: Ghosts?
                        Run_N_Gunning_Camper

Thanks for sharing. That really made my day.

• 29. Re: Target Finder in Call of Duty: Ghosts?
                          rankismet

Th3_St4lk3r wrote:

I don't agree.

Imho MMS is way more game-breaking than TF (although the TF is extremely good as well)

TF:

You can see people better, but anyone else can see them too. (other than a few bugs where you can see through objects)

MMS:

You can see people anyone else can NOT see. It's not a problem in TDM, but a huge game-breaker in SnD. In SnD you need to camp or walk slowly, and you are forced to use Cold Blooded, just because of the MMS. Playing with an MMS vs. a non-CB team is an easy win.

@Topic: I do agree, TF shouldn't be in this game. Dual Band/Thermal is way more balanced, because it has a lot of downsides. A TF like in BO2, is OP

EDIT: Oops, didn't see this post was that old.

In SnD... what 2nd tier perk would you use other than CB? Blame the BO2 designers for caving into to anti-camping rants versus the sight itself but you have a perk that 100% makes it useless

The MMS is far, far less imbalanced than the TF.

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next