10 Replies Latest reply: Jul 19, 2013 3:50 PM by PalletxTown RSS

A Question I've Had in Mind

I've been wondering about this for a while. After you do the moon Easter Egg on black ops 1, Samantha enters Richtofens body, right? But after the buried endgame (Richtofens side) Richtofen enters Samuels body and Sam gets blue eyes for a while then they go back to normal. But when did Richtofen "Lose his body"? Another thing, what happened to Dempsey, Nikolai and Takeo?

• Re: A Question I've Had in Mind

Isn't that the question we all want answered.

I thought the four red dots on moon on the Die Rise map was letting us know they are still up there, apparently that's just too obvious and has been discredited as lights from Griffon station (lame). They're probably just up there trying to figure out how to get off the moon....

As far as the changing of bodies, I dunno he is "all powerful" so I guess he could just supend Samantha's body as a empty vessel while he projects himself into Samuel. No one really knows for sure and I doubt we'll get a plausable explanation even from the final EE, but like the suck I am, I'll wait it out and see.

This is a good qeustion actually, Samuel and Richtofen are in one body, but Richtofen controls it. And I think Samantha's body is dead, until someone goes in it again.

And by Maxis's ending, Richtofen dies and becomes a zombie. (or something like that)

Which means nobody is in Samantha's body.. So her body is dead by both ends.

So maybe; Richtofen ending: Samantha in Richtofen's body gets her body back. Nobody is in Richtofen's body, Richt goes in it.

Maxis's ending: Same thing actually.

This was a real mind blowing qeustion!

GulfCoastGirl

PalletxTown wrote:

I've been wondering about this for a while. After you do the moon Easter Egg on black ops 1, Samantha enters Richtofens body, right?

Wait whut?

I only started playing the game in BO2 so I admit I don't know the back story but I could have sworn I read that Richtofen went into Samantha's body.... not the other way around?????

The story is very confusing for those of us who weren't there from the beginning....

As for the old characters.... I don't know them so I don't care about them.... I like the characters we have now

Nah Samantha was the orginal controller of the zombies in BO 1, but in the moon easter egg sam and richtofen switched places, sam going into richtofen body and rictofen going into the MPD.

GulfCoastGirl

TopAceH3X wrote:

Nah Samantha was the orginal controller of the zombies in BO 1, but in the moon easter egg sam and richtofen switched places, sam going into richtofen body and rictofen going into the MPD.

Thanks for the update.  I don't get the backstory and to be honest.... it doesn't interest me all that much.  I just like killing zombies!!!

I do try to follow the storyline discussions here on the forums somewhat just so I don't sound like a complete moron in a game when others are discussing it..... I guess I've failed because I totally thought Richtofen took over Samantha's body and that's why the Maxis side was important.... to get Samantha back 

I guess I need to go find that one thread that was a mile long but told the whole story......  oh joy

Let me tell you the zombie story in a nutshell, from someone who was there in WaW and played ALL the maps and did ALL the EE's:

World at War:

Richtofen and Maxis are Nazi science partners working on  teleportation and a wonder weapon; The Wunderwaffe DG2.

(Wunderwaffe means wonderweapon in German)

Samantha is Maxis's daugher who had a dog. They tested teleportation on the dog. The dog became a hellhound. Richtofen locked Maxis is up in the teleporter together with the hellhound. Richtofen turned on the teleporter, where Maxis and Samantha died... At least.. So we tought..

Black ops:

We find out that Maxis and Samantha are still alive. Samantha in a machine where she controls the zombies. Richtofen angered because he wanted to do this, switched bodies with Samantha, so he controls the zombies. Maxis blew up the earth.

Black ops 2:

I geuss you know this.

The story is way longer, and this is just the nutshell of it..