5 Replies Latest reply on Jul 20, 2013 7:52 PM by StarstruckPrince RSS

League is pathetic

Now, I only use league to quickly get me from level 1 to level 10 so I can create custom classes and choose score sreaks in multiplayer after prestiging; so I could really care less if I win or lose League games, but for the sake of those that take them serious, I try as hard as I can and play objectives each game.

I just finished 7 games and in every one of them one team was down to either 1 or 2 players well before the game ended.  Twice I was the only player on my team.  As soon s one team got a lead of as little as 5 points, people started dropping off the other team. We had a team at 2 or less players in 5 of the 7 games by half time. One kid was imploring is buddy to quit with him so his League record wouldn't have a loss on it.

Why would 3arch not code things to give a quitter a loss and a drop in the ladder?  Then again, why does 3arch match platinum clans against iron and bronze singles as a "fair match against similar skilled players"?

As bad as multi player is, league is tenfold worse and I feel sorry for any of you that spent $60.00 for that "feature"

Kothar44
        • Test #1
          Re: League is pathetic

I gave up on League a long time ago. I had so many matches where it was a full team against 1 and that's no fun. If you're still needing a mode to level up I'd suggest KC or HP. Just play the objective and rack up kills. That's the best way to get going. With KC I level 6 times in roughly a month simply by playing the objective hard and completing challenges

Last Edited: Jul 19, 2013 7:59 PM
            • Test #1

Like I said, I could care less, I jusat want the 10,000 points for a win and 7,500 points for a loss and not accummulate any stats.  In less than an hour I'm level 10 and can set up my classes and score streaks for the real reason I play, multi-player.

The post was to let those that do enjoy League and bought the game for it that I feel sorry for them because it sucks so much.

Last Edited: Jul 19, 2013 8:43 PM
            • Test #1

I played a couple of league games when I first got BO2, didn't understand the concept and never went back. 

Last Edited: Jul 19, 2013 8:03 PM
              • Test #1

i thought this was a good idea a while back, and although i do not use league, i still think it is a good idea.

Last Edited: Jul 19, 2013 9:40 PM
                • Test #1

The point of this post was because....

Last Edited: Jul 20, 2013 7:52 PM