13 Replies Latest reply: Jul 24, 2013 1:39 PM by Lese157 RSS

Wouldn't this be

Zombie-Hell-Fire

The rank and leader board is corrupted just to let you all know. Plus the public lobbies are corrupted more than ever.  What you going to do Treyarch and what was the plan cause I didn't see it or did you even have a plan?

I don't mean with cheaters/glitchers at the top of the leader boards. What I do mean is the quitters that quit the game to maintain their rank stats. And you Treyarch Developers allow this to happen with the system the way it is. 

Would this be the reason why players get demoted?   It couldn't be though because I see many of them still on in the public matches, Get kills and no downs, Back out, Troll lobbies of public players and laugh there azzes to shotguns. Thinking they all Good at game. LOL

I understand people will quit for no reason still but this can be prevented and action should be taken to fix it or just keep it and have your public lobbies flooded with haters for no reason but to keep their rank/quitting rank.   It wouldn't be a problem and maybe you guys didn't intend for this to happen, which I would like to believe although my hunch tells me different.

I understand to avoid this kind of behavior the solution may be to play with friends. They quit too because they know it messes with their rank.  Now to my point Wouldn't this be "Glitching/Cheating, Playing the game the way it was not intended or was intended because the structure of the game allows it?"  ?    

I don't even know why I even asking this, like Treyarch devs would even address this haaa..

I want the old leader boards back and take away this stupid rank system. It may of looked good on paper but not in game.

It's ok to add more to the leader board although let players in public lobbies see other players leader board that they just meet. For Rounds

You may argue just look at player channel and that is stupid because it doesn't show if they cheat now does it? Unless you watch their games LOL  Yeah let me watch your game and get back to you. "That's a good ice breaker"

What is being done to prevent cheaters/glitchers like this?

• Re: Wouldn't this be
          theatriks

Zombie-Hell-Fire wrote:

I don't even know why I even asking this, like Treyarch devs would even address this haaa..

Why should they ever respond to such an a-hole?

Zombie-Hell-Fire

I almost gave you correct answer Lol

Zombie-Hell-Fire

theatriks wrote:

Why should they ever respond to such an a-hole?

Well for starters my atitude is a product of the issue and the cheaters lie to themselves along corrupting the game so to protect the interest of all they should take action on the issue. 

That is how I feel and I will not even take it back because how can you take a feeling away you can't until it's mended/altered.   If I came off as a a-hole so be it

theatriks

There's nothing easier than not including insulting off-hand comments. That has nothing to do with your post.

Your feelings on the topic were very apparent and even respectable before that comment. Nothing wrong with expressing your grievances. You were even doing it in a relatively constructive manner for the most part.

Though if you truly feel like they would never address it...why bother posting in the first place?

And if you don't truly feel that, then why include it?

Remove the rank system? Do you have ANY idea how many gamers the rank system pulls in? Go look at halo. Look what happened to that game when they removed the rank system. It died quicker than a mother ****** singing hotdog's for sale. Sure it's active, but there was once a day it made call of duty look like some old woman hanging out her washing. What this game needs is, a DNF next to their gamertag, AND a probation system.

Davelo07

Yeah, all quitters are definetely annoying, but i don't think all are neccessarlily benefiting from it. You have your rage quitters who quit because they don't get weapons they wanted, points etc, most of these leave within minutes and normally have the message ' x has left the game' . This means they have selected to leave and i think this counts as a down. The ones that quit when they go down normally leave with the message ' x has timed out' and this to me means they have switched off their xbox or played around with their internet connection. I think these are the players glitching because they don't recieve any downs for this but i'm pretty sure they don't get the kills from that game either it just stops that game counting. I'm not 100% on this, but i think the players messing up the leaderboards are quitting in ways much more complicated than just backing out of games. There is no way to legitimately back out of a game without recieving downs.

Zombie-Hell-Fire

No the kills count and you don't recieve downs and you even get a video to watch in the player channel  so it counts.

Davelo07

OK I'll take your word for it. i've never quit a public match, only solo and i know that this gives you a down. If this is true then that does seem like a bad system for leaderboards. So you can play until your backed into a corner, quit and receive no downs as long as there are other people still playing? also has anyone else noticed the message 'x has timed out' ? I know this can mean a genuine problem with connection but happens too much when someone has gone down which is why i assumed this was what people were using to cheat, messing with their connection so the game doesn't count

Nobody quits because of rank anymore, most people quit because they went down and have to get all there perks back or guns if they died. When you go down and lose perks on round 20 its very likely your going down again before you can reach Jugg. When you go down multiple times you just give up and start another game. Its easy to get in and out of games so why not quit this one and join a new one where you have a ''restart'' to do better

SparkleNova

why does it matter. public match is absouletly awful and always will be. the ranking system is stupid, pointless, and broken. so why does it matter?