7 Replies Latest reply: Sep 27, 2013 3:19 PM by NkoSekirei RSS

Dont screw it up

Activision.

1.make this COD good. Plain and simpler than you will make it.   If this cod sucks then there is no piont in a wiiu version. Look at mw3 to bo on wii. Mw3 sold 540k, it is widly accepted as crap,  bo sold 11mil, that cod was decent.

2. Port x1 version. X1 has the closest architecture, that and it should be easier to port. 

3. Dont screw up motion controls/da balance, or use.

4. Have a decent port team, this game should run on par with 360 at minimum, archetectire of x1 optimized ports alone should have wiiu toping 360.

5. Dont make a bad game. This applies to all versions

• Re: Dont screw it up

T-boss wrote:

Activision.

1.make this COD good. Plain and simpler than you will make it.   If this cod sucks then there is no piont in a wiiu version. Look at mw3 to bo on wii. Mw3 sold 540k, it is widly accepted as crap,  bo sold 11mil, that cod was decent.

2. Port x1 version. X1 has the closest architecture, that and it should be easier to port. 

4. Have a decent port team, this game should run on par with 360 at minimum, archetectire of x1 optimized ports alone should have wiiu toping 360.

agree with everything except with 5...I don't think devs want to make bad games...and I bet they got a lot of "meh" feedback during MW3 and BO2 development and they still sold many copies.

BlackMetroid95

T-boss wrote:

Activision.

1. This cod looks decent at best. We'll see if Infinity Ward delivers unlike, Treyarch, who unfortunately (for once) didnt.

2. Really? Then how is the Wii U on the fence as being classified as a Next Gen or Current Gen? (specs wise, not time frame wise) Besides, Black Ops 2 got the port of the 360, so it may be the same for Ghosts.

3. Nah, i think they got it right this time in Blops 2. They simply need to transfer the code or whatever they do.

4. It should, Black Ops 2 Wii U ran better than 360 and PS3.

5. Time will tell. Remember, and im sure COD Devs know this better than anyone, Consumers can never be satisfied.

For 2.  Architecture is how the consul runs. Wiiu uses high quality memory architecture to allow the consul to be pushed well over what the # imply. X1features some of that set up so the code will be partialy optimized right off the bat. Most early last gen ports ignore wiiu's features, run on 1of 3 cores, and as a direct result run with a fraction of the quality the system can output.

Lack of optimization will hold for next gen but at ruffly half the max potential from base cieling(360 max for wiiu, x1/ps4 launch) to full optimization, which wiiu has alot more room 4.   I dont expect the optimization to be enough to catch up 2 x1or ps4

Whats the odds of them actually following this simple list? hmm 100-1

WiimotesRus02

I love the title of this thread. You would think some people weren't happy with BO2..

agree, although somewhat inaccurate as others have stated.

But remember that support goes between both companies, Nintendo is responsible for supporting the game and Devs. If Nintendo won't help then why bring any Dlc or patches whatsoever. I love my WiiU, but they're being very touchy with the developers they let publish on their console.

You surly know Activision had to wait for Nintendo to give the word on whether they were going to let the game be on the WiiU. That took so much time to say yes. They need to fix their ****, and release 3rd Party Games!