1 2 3 Previous Next 50 Replies Latest reply: Jul 26, 2013 12:49 PM by nicedrewishfela RSS

I am sick and tired of all the whining!

darkrangeresp

Every single time I log onto this forum, 1 out of every 3 post I see is "this weapon is TOO strong NERF IT NOW!" .  To tell you the truth, I am really sick and tired of seeing this whining.  If the weapon was really that strong and overpowered, then why aren't you using it rather than complaining about it?

What you are really saying is "I am a Lazy Chump Panzee".  "I only can play with a handful of guns and this weapon is a good counter measure to those guns." "Here's a list of everything that makes a this gun strong."  "Could you please take away everything on this list so the gun is worth less than dog squat and I can beat it with my handful of guns."  Then when somebody tells them they are wrong, they just repeat themselves and whine some more.  Honestly they sound like a 2 year old whose mother won't buy them a candy bar.

I am not a quick scoper, if I want to snipe I get out the crossbow.  However, my heart goes out to the sniping community of this game.  The bolt action sniper rifles didn't need this most recent nerf.  They were balanced as it is.  This community and game would be a whole lot funner without all the gripes and complaints.

• 1. Re: I am sick and tired of all the whining!
          Megadog14

The reason so many people are whining is because the bad quickscopers cant get their quad feeds anymore. Since the only weapon they used was slightly nerfed, the game is suddenly ruined, and theyre gonna scream until theyre red in the face.

• 2. Re: I am sick and tired of all the whining!
            riksterinto

Ditto!  People need to chage things up a bit and try out different tactics.  My bet is these people that do the complaining have barely used the very weapons they are complaining about.  If you think someting is OP then try to get good with it and you will start to realize the weaknesses.

• 3. Re: I am sick and tired of all the whining!
              deamonomic

Megadog14 wrote:

The reason so many people are whining is because the bad quickscopers cant get their quad feeds anymore. Since the only weapon they used was slightly nerfed, the game is suddenly ruined, and theyre gonna scream until theyre red in the face.

yea... thats why people like you having been whining since LONG before that patch. Hes not talking about specifically QS. hes talking about the fact that this community cant go for 2 seconds without going "OMG! thats sooooo op! NERF! NERF! NERF! NERF! NERF!"

according to the call of duty community things that are whined about being OP: Snipers, Shotguns, LMG's, Pistols, SMG's, Equipmetn, AR's, Perks and my left foot. ima shove it somewhere in a min. totally OP

• 4. Re: I am sick and tired of all the whining!

Im fed up with it too i honestly feel the same way if people dont like the game the way it is there are plenty of other fps out there why ruin it for everybody else because you suck

• 5. Re: I am sick and tired of all the whining!
                  Megadog14

deamonomic wrote:

Megadog14 wrote:

yea... thats why people like you having been whining since LONG before that patch. Hes not talking about specifically QS. hes talking about the fact that this community cant go for 2 seconds without going "OMG! thats sooooo op! NERF! NERF! NERF! NERF! NERF!"

Wow lol. Ive never said that the snipers needed a nerf (or anything else for that matter)... i definately think that the nerf was a great idea, but rather than complaining, i just put on an LMG and murder them, which it seems is too hard for most people to do.

EDIT: Also, i think this shows the standard COD community today. Someone dissagrees with something and he suddenly has no skill and ruins other peoples games. Lovely.

• 6. Re: I am sick and tired of all the whining!
                    darkrangeresp

On the issue with the recent sniper nerf.   I would rather treyarche give the quick scopers back their unnerfed bolt action sniper rifles than have a lot of them transition to the XPR. At least with the bolt action ones I have a chance to compete.  I dread seeing that weapon in somebody's like faze Kross' hands.

• 7. Re: I am sick and tired of all the whining!

I doubt you play against people of that caliber very often, if ever.

• 8. Re: I am sick and tired of all the whining!
                        darkrangeresp

I have played against him a couple of times in free for all by random chance.  He cleaned my clock.  I don't think the XPR is overpowered at all.  But in skilled hands it could be very dangerous.

• 9. Re: I am sick and tired of all the whining!

i wouldn't care if they didn't nerf the snipers but you say "here all of the strengths of the gun" as if the dsr had any real weaknesses outside of the possibility of the user holding their controller upside down

1 2 3 Previous Next