3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 31, 2013 6:41 AM by jeepchick RSS

WTF Hackers in League play

So yesterday i was playing league and i got some hackers in my match they have God mode and infinite streaks

WTF is this even possible FIX YOUR GAME is legue play and i thinks is more "important" than pubs and there are hackers... LOL

Sorry for bad english and hopefully someone of Treyarch can see this.

• Re: WTF Hackers in League play
          starbuckfrack

Thats what the report system is for. you are wasting your time posting here because the policy team will

NEVEr read this.

Report in game.

why is it that I have yet to "fall into" a hacked game ?

Bielsalmighty

Luck. I know of a few Jtags which could unleash this which have been online for years now. Then again, probably the reason they are still online is because they HAVEN'T done anything like this haha! I'd actually kinda like to run into a lobby like one Chris Smoove encountered on MW2, where everything had infinite ammo and rapid fire. And when I say everything, I mean everything. Someone got an AC-130, and that was EPIC hahaha! IMO some of these hacks should be included as private lobby functions, I would quite like to dabble with some for the lulz sometime...

In fact, heres the video, wait til the AC comes in, its absolutely insane!!!!! LMAO

jeepchick

Those who you witness, or suspect, of violating the Black Ops II Security & Enforcement Policy in-game are to be reported in-game. This is the official and most direct course of action that you can take regarding this issue.

Claire JeepChick | Forum Moderator: Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts
              Questions/Concerns/Quibbles/Comments? Send me a PM