2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 1, 2013 9:16 PM by deamonomic RSS

My biggest issue with League Play

deamonomic

Yes I know that there have been topics on this already and if any of them were still active I would be posting this there.

This is honestly the biggest problem in League play. It is flat out ruining it. More so then misplacements or weapon bans or nerfs. There absolutely needs to be a system added into the game to check how many games you Start and FINISH. From the moment the game finds a full lobby, locks you in and begins the countdown, it considers you in a game. if for ANY reason you do not complete the match it logs this. after a number of uncompleted matches you get deranked. Im not talking about you lose points and drop some spots. you get removed from your division and put in a lower one. You have to work your way back to that rank. And if you continue not finishing matches you only go down further. From masters to platinum to gold to silver to bronze.

Yes some people do not quit on purpose and simply have connection issues. I was playing a game just before that where I "lost connection to host". Was really wierd, it kicked me from the game and IMMEDIATLY put me in another lobby in League play without me starting the search. However that has only happened to me once.

Like I said this is not an instant punishment system. There is a buffer zone or grace period if you will. But that threshold should be relatively low.

In this game I was left 4 v 1. Our masters rank player quit before anything happened. This has got to stop. These guys were not that good in my opinion. With a full team I think we would have won. And its the frequency of this as well. one out of every 2 or 3 games has players quiting and most of the time its before the countdown timer has finished.

This is League play. if you cant handle the challenge then get out and stay out.

• Re: My biggest issue with League Play

i like that idea. it's a terrible downer to play league bc of this. it's so dejecting to be calling out, capping points, controlling map and then check the score oops down a man. UGH

the only option seems to be play as a 4some but it's so tough to find 4 reliable people who are on at the same times every time i want to play. how about changing the 4some to count as solo if you don't specify a team?

• Re: My biggest issue with League Play
              deamonomic

mjw3786 wrote:

i like that idea. it's a terrible downer to play league bc of this. it's so dejecting to be calling out, capping points, controlling map and then check the score oops down a man. UGH

the only option seems to be play as a 4some but it's so tough to find 4 reliable people who are on at the same times every time i want to play. how about changing the 4some to count as solo if you don't specify a team?

I think they need to have an option to form a team or play for solo rank. that would help out some. this way you can play with a group of 4 but not have to worry about forming  a new team that will only get together once every other week.

Out of the dozen or so League matches I played people quite out of atleast half of them. One of the guys who quit was a master rank (same guy in above video). I told him that he did not deserve his rank for leaving and screwing others over. He said that he left either to go do something or to join a friend as if that makes it alright. He shouldnt have even been searching or left before the game started or made his friend wait. If you screw over your team like this you dont deserve to be a masters rank.