30 Replies Latest reply on Aug 9, 2013 5:07 AM by Davelo07 Branched to a new discussion. RSS

Stoked about new DLC!!

With all the negatives circulating around, I wanted to post how I felt. I am excited about the new map!!!  Hell, I JUST got buried and that map is awesome!!  Best 100$ I've ever spent, hands down. :-)   My COD and my boat are the two most bang for the buck things I've ever bought for my enjoyment. Haha.

I can't wait to see how we interact with this giant damn robot!! :-D ....  Old crew, giant robots, origin of the zombies, and finale DLC!

!! Sh!t is about to go down!!  I'm as pumped as when I saw that damn flaming tomohawk, and ghost train for MOTD trailer!!

... Buying a new controller just for this DLC.

Pessysquad
        • Test #1
          Re: Stoked about new DLC!!

Finally someone who is looking forward to the DLC, just like i am im sick of all this negativity about not bringing the  old maps back.....

Last Edited: Aug 8, 2013 12:52 PM
            • Test #1

For real, man.... Lol why the F*** do people want the OLD maps??? We already have that sh!t on BO1!! Lol...  Actually the quote of the day is, " F*** the old F***ing maps... I'm tired of playing the old maps- I've done ran then in the GROUND A YEAR AGO... Haha

Everyone that is excited about new map please don't worry about the VOCAL MINORITY that will complain about anything- no matter what. Haha

Last Edited: Aug 8, 2013 12:57 PM
            • Test #1

Excited as well. What's more is they're bringing in a remake of Courtyard.

If you're not going to do a zombies map pack then the least you could do is bring back a fantastic map. :]

First map I broke a hundred kills on. Headquarters. Good times.

Last Edited: Aug 8, 2013 12:55 PM
                • Test #1

Damn!!! I hear ya! 100 kills is awesome. 

I think that I would be excited with any map they put out. They put a lot of work into these things, and it shows. It's not perfect, but they try like hell. I think that BO2 maps BLOWS BO1 maps out of the water. ( even tranzit! --- I know the general consensus is that tranzit is ****, but hell, me and my boys had a hellllll of a time playing that sh!t this past winter!!! Haha :-)  Riding the bus, flying around the damn fog, some electric ******* shocking your ass, and training a huge ass circle in the power room!! Now that was fun)  me and my friends laughed more at playing that damn map than anything ever... Hahahaha

Last Edited: Aug 8, 2013 1:08 PM
                • Test #1

Yeah, it does look really good. I like the eerier maps and it looks like this map will have a nice edge to it. Reserving judgement til proper trailer, but it's got the potential to be a great map

Last Edited: Aug 8, 2013 12:57 PM
                    • Test #1

You multiplayer dicks don't understand that us zombies fans want old maps cause they have the black ops 2 features and more people to play online with. Cause there's only 200 players playin moon lately and you guys already have like 25 maps while we're stuck with 5 shitty ones.

Last Edited: Aug 8, 2013 1:12 PM
                        • Test #1

Lol.... What?? Hahaha I play zombies more than anything, but I play MP about 10% of the time. MP is cool too!!  After the dark and dreary world of zombies, I like to play MP, which is light and airy.   This new map pack should be epicness!!! :-)

Last Edited: Aug 8, 2013 1:36 PM
                          • Test #1

jamamao wrote:

You multiplayer dicks don't understand that us zombies fans want old maps cause they have the black ops 2 features and more people to play online with. Cause there's only 200 players playin moon lately and you guys already have like 25 maps while we're stuck with 5 shitty ones.

It's like talking to someone in a foreign language....all you get is stupid looks.

What I don't get is why they flock to the zombie forum and play water carrier in the first place.

Last Edited: Aug 8, 2013 2:37 PM
                            • Test #1

i bought the game for zombies i have never even played the multiplayer side of the game. We all wanted a zombies dlc, but old maps wouldn't add much to the game... in my opinion. They could add them in as survival maps and i would have no problems with this, but it is looking unlikely. All i was doing was commenting on the new map, where did i imply that i am a multiplayer ****. Some of us just don't throw our toys out of the pram over computer games

Last Edited: Aug 9, 2013 5:07 AM
                            • Test #1

For real. Looks eerie as HELLLL.  That giant robot is going to be suspenseful as f***....

Last Edited: Aug 8, 2013 1:38 PM
                            • Test #1

Finally, some positivity! I'm pretty excited for Origins as well, but I'm wondering what the new perk is gonna be.

Last Edited: Aug 8, 2013 1:12 PM
                              • Test #1

BO2 failed. We have no maps to play BO Kino Five Cotd Ascenion Shangri la Moon + WaW maps

BO2 Tranzit NTZ Die Rise Motd Buried Le Tombeaux. That sad, Tranzit is the worst ever COD map and NTZ isn't really good. We have 4 Decent maps compared to 8 or more Good BO maps

Quick Side Note: People say ''It looks good''....Well its not suppose to look Bad! All you see is a Cinematic Giant Robot and some Trenchs -.-

I promise 80% of any trailer ''LOOKS" good but when you see the movie or actual thing its terrible

Last Edited: Aug 8, 2013 1:18 PM
                                  • Test #1

Amberose2, I don't know if you just got black ops 1, but we have already played that old sh!t for TWO YEARS!!!! Haha... Omg, the horror..... Shear horror of going back to five, and call of the dead.  HORROR!! Haha :-) .... We played those maps, we playef them from end to end... They're done.  Time for some new stuff...  You will look back next year this time and realize how awesome bo2 maps are... Hahaha :-) :-)

Last Edited: Aug 8, 2013 1:45 PM
                                    • Test #1

Le Tombeaux!? LOL. Looks to me like this new zombs map is called 'Origins'.

Last Edited: Aug 8, 2013 1:46 PM
                                      • Test #1

well actually treyarch admitted that buried was not up to scratch on its release its was still a bit buggy but they have spent most of there time on this final dlc , and it is only as good as you make it to be.

complaining about wanting the old maps is sad put in black ops1 there you have it, if they ported the old zombies maps there would be n difference to zombies with multiplayer they can play there ported maps with all the new streaks and stuff.

Last Edited: Aug 9, 2013 5:25 AM
                                      • Test #1

I Think this ORIGINS map looks like it will be a lot of fun. If you look at the image on the poster you can see 2 robots in the background. maybe we will get a robot fight.

Also while looking at the picture it appears like there is both German & british Helmets

Anyone see that ?

Zombies look cool also

http://goo.gl/EQoVZU

Last Edited: Aug 8, 2013 1:21 PM
                                        • Test #1

It's going to be really intresting how they incorporate an easter egg, I am excpecting a lot out of this map (which probably isn't a good thing) but we will have to see how it compares to the BO1 finale

Last Edited: Aug 8, 2013 1:40 PM
                                          • Test #1

Fully agree. Hyped on the new map, $110 is worth the price for how much time I've spent playing this game since its release, people have some wild imaginations if what they expected was better than what we were given.

Last Edited: Aug 8, 2013 1:51 PM
                                            • Test #1

I for one am pumped, i like that they are bringing back the whole World War thing to a zombies map, plus i like that they've shrouded the true intent of the map so well.

Last Edited: Aug 8, 2013 3:01 PM
                                              • Test #1

I have a feeling that this will be one of the greatest maps!! Even better than Moon haha, I can't think of how the easter egg will be.

Last Edited: Aug 8, 2013 3:05 PM
                                                • Test #1

It's gonna be raw, guys!! :-)  awesome as **^%# haha

Last Edited: Aug 8, 2013 9:07 PM