2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 19, 2013 1:18 PM by metalabyss RSS

COD GHOSTS CAMOS WONT WORK

hey guys i recently pre ordered Cod Ghosts and i recieved the ghosts camos and reticles DLC. though i have the DLC i cannot select them in dlc or camos. the only way i knowi have the DLC iswhen i go to barraks and then to optics, acog(or any other optic sight), unlocks then the reticle is there. but when i go and put acog, for example, on my gun, i cannot select the camo or reticle for my gun. im not sure if i am the only one this has happened to and i would appreciate some help to get them to work seeing how cool the camos are. Thanks! -BaconAndKnives.

Latest reply: on Aug 19, 2013 1:18 PM by Replies: 2 in Black Ops II Xbox 360
        • Test #1
          Re: COD GHOSTS CAMOS WONT WORK

Clear you xbox cache and try again

Last Edited: Aug 19, 2013 1:08 PM
            • Test #1
              Re: COD GHOSTS CAMOS WONT WORK

I haven't preordered ghosts and it still shows up as an option under my different sight unlocks in barracks. Doesn't necessarilly mean you've installed the DLC correctly, just automatically shows up for everyone under the barracks. Double check to make sure you've actually downloaded and installed it correctly? Not sure of all the steps involved as I haven't bought any of the DLC packs but I'd double check that.

Last Edited: Aug 19, 2013 1:18 PM