5 Replies Latest reply: Aug 23, 2013 12:41 PM by rustygun RSS

Ghosts...Great and mmm...

rustygun

Hi guys and gals, so we've seen the beast in action...Question is...what d'ya recken cod fans??

Whats great abd whats not...

I personally love the look of the new maps, especially that snowy village, could be a classic!

I love the new game modes, and I love the graphics.

BUT....What scares me are a few apparrent omissions...

No Hardpoint mode! I really like that mode and can't really see the point in taking things away from a successful game that includes it. Its already proven to be popular with fans.

No robot AI to fool around with and make the numbers up when everyone else has gone to bed!

And still no footage that includes callcards (you killed). This is essential tradition but I have been told it could still be in the game. This would be the worst omission for me as a true fan of the fun side of the game.

So what are your thoughts, and reasons, for loving/hating the giant of 2014 so far...

• Re: Ghosts...Great and mmm...
          maccabi

rustygun wrote:

No Hardpoint mode! I really like that mode and can't really see the point in taking things away from a successful game that includes it. Its already proven to be popular with fans.

The playlists arent final yet.. you never know especially if enough interest is shown for it

rustygun wrote:

No robot AI to fool around with and make the numbers up when everyone else has gone to bed!

are you joking???? have you not seen Squads.. its ai combat on steriods

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2013/08/15/call-of-duty-ghosts-squads-mode-explained

rustygun wrote:

And still no footage that includes callcards (you killed). This is essential tradition but I have been told it could still be in the game. This would be the worst omission for me as a true fan of the fun side of the game.

So what are your thoughts, and reasons, for loving/hating the giant of 2014 so far...

The footage we have seen and some of us have played is NOT the final release stuff, theres still loads to be added

rustygun

Hi Maccabi, thanks for the reply, thats reassuring, really appreciate it. I live and breathe this stuff,  Ive been hosting call of duty games for more years than I can remember, and never been dissapointed with a release, infinity ward wont change that im sure.

Im really hoping for the magic of the old days with this baby!!

rustygun

Just seen that squad vid maccabi..awesome! Thanks for that.

One quick question, does the squad system allow for a free for all including bots and human players?

maccabi

rustygun wrote:

Just seen that squad vid maccabi..awesome! Thanks for that.

One quick question, does the squad system allow for a free for all including bots and human players?

Not sure but IW said all modes ect but I cant see how a squad could compete in free for all

rustygun

No problem. I thought the same. Be nice to take on the bots in free for all like black ops 2, ive always been a ffa fan myself, but im sure ill love it. myself and the all night brigade have been setting the bots on easy and milkin em for the killstreaks whilst avoiding human players, very addictive game actually, especially when your mates are so good!!

Team bots sounds good tho!