1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 68 Replies Latest reply on Sep 7, 2013 11:55 AM by mdub Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        20. Re: Do you think there's too much radar assistance?

honestly if everyone uses off the grid, then there is a counter, which I think is recon... but its too early to tell

Last Edited: Aug 25, 2013 5:21 PM
        • Test #1
          21. Re: Do you think there's too much radar assistance?

In recent cod games it told you when enemies were capping enemy flags, so I don't see why this is a problem. It flashed and I think the player might hear some dialogue on it. I think not notifying the enemy that a flag is being captured is maybe a little unfair but who knows. This could go two ways: encourage more strategy or encourage more camping on a home flag

Last Edited: Aug 25, 2013 5:48 PM
          • Test #1
            22. Re: Do you think there's too much radar assistance?

Actually, if you read the description of the 9-bang, just because it produces an effect similar to the emp, it doesn't suggest that it destroys equipment, even when fully charged. You may have misinterpreted or, if i'm wrong, infinity ward used some funny grammar to describe the tactical grenade

Last Edited: Aug 25, 2013 8:31 PM
            • Test #1
              23. Re: Do you think there's too much radar assistance?

Motion sensor wasn't the thing that made assassin a necessity...the uav barrage that went on every match did. combined with the fact of just how much assassin did in mw3...you'd be a fool to NOT take it over the other options

Last Edited: Aug 25, 2013 8:32 PM
              • Test #1
                24. Re: Do you think there's too much radar assistance?

It's not about how much there was, but how effective it was/is. Black ops, mw3, and black ops 2 really forced people to look at map awareness from an extremely critical standpoint because of the map designs and the extremely powerful detection tools everyone had at their disposal

Last Edited: Aug 25, 2013 8:34 PM
                • Test #1
                  25. Re: Do you think there's too much radar assistance?

DrKuhn wrote:

Motion sensor wasn't the thing that made assassin a necessity...the uav barrage that went on every match did. combined with the fact of just how much assassin did in mw3...you'd be a fool to NOT take it over the other options

Well yes, that and motion sensors.

Last Edited: Aug 25, 2013 8:35 PM
                  • Test #1
                    26. Re: Do you think there's too much radar assistance?

lol I'm primarily a sniper at heart and motion sensor, claymores, and certain killstreaks are the only things that can protect me at times. It wasn't usually someone with assassin that got me the majority of the time...it was the guy that spammed flashes, concussions, and entered a room going full autism and spraying bullets like they were tripping on acid and saw spiders everywhere

Last Edited: Aug 25, 2013 8:38 PM
                    • Test #1
                      27. Re: Do you think there's too much radar assistance?

Cowards? Haha!

I'll be using OTG. Not because I'm a coward or a camper but because the enemy shouldn't be able to know where I am all the time. If I manage to flank an enemy and they don't know I have, why should they get to know unless they hear me or one of their team mates spots me and tells them?

Last Edited: Aug 26, 2013 2:31 PM
                      • Test #1
                        28. Re: Do you think there's too much radar assistance?

i actually think there isnt enough i mean everyone should just be permanently on my radar like an advanced uav/orbital VSAT.that way i wont have to worry about using my brain or senses and i can just hold my right trigger down and get maddd chopppers braaah

Last Edited: Sep 3, 2013 8:04 AM
                        • Test #1
                          29. Re: Do you think there's too much radar assistance?

Cowards? Are you serious? Call of Duty has become far too radar heavy. I remember WaW/CoD4 when UAVs would pop up left, right and center and you didn't need any perks to avoid them because everyone had a UAV essentially the whole game (Being almost forced to use stopping power also made people avoid the perk but that's a discussion for another day). Everyone knew where everyone was. In MW3 and Black Ops 1 almost all of my classes had ghost/assassin on them; they were incredibly helpful. Black Ops 2 is still kind of bad for it although I take to Flak Jacket as I find it more useful and I don't personally see too many UAVs popping up; those are the only real things that shoot up a red dot on the map other than gun fire. Still not sure what I'll be using in terms of perks though, waiting to find a good combination once the game is released come this November.

Last Edited: Sep 3, 2013 5:29 PM
                          1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next