17 Replies Latest reply: Aug 28, 2013 7:37 AM by doughxDude87 RSS

Origins not fun at all.

Firesens

This map is by far the worst out of all of them on Zombies. I have downed like 20 times because there is no where to run and you run really slow.

• Re: Origins not fun at all.

Sounds like you need to get good.

Good, it means they haven't catered to noobs and made everything easy like all the other maps in BO2.

let me guess. its hard to get points because there isn't a bank?

PFISH1

LMAO So what you're really saying is your lack of skill is the problem, not the map.

killerofzombs87

lol not true run by jug its a good place within the generators ive done it round 22 3 players i was 64 in the world. shows how hard the map is just takes skill and adapt

I don't know what the heck you're talking about, but origins is my favorite map in black ops 2. It finally delivers that challenging quality in a zombie map, but still has many great training and camping areas. I mean, the only downside about this map is the mud, but that is the only thing I agree with you. Sounds like someone is just bad at the map...

And again i'm spending more time spamming my jump buttton than anything else. Thanks, Trollarch.

Yankeephil

I totally disagree with you, although I have taken a ton of downs getting used to this map and only made it to 17 so far. I love the size and the new wunderfuzz is awesome and they should implement it in to every other map. It's challenging and massive with so much to explore. I got incredibly bored with MOTD and Buried because they were too easy. Round 30+ on day one makes it boring and lose interest quick. This map reminds me of the BO1 maps where it took patience and practice to learn and get the skill and experience to survive

looks like all this guy wanted was attention...

You know, I don't mean to brag, but I think I'm a pretty good player at zombies, but today, I've probably gotten down 3-6 times a game every time I started up a match of Origins before round 10. Now, that lowered as I figured out the map, but it's a NEW map for crying out loud! We all get downed more than usual when we first play it! And this map is meant to be challenging!

Me and my friends kept dying from the Panzer zombies to the blue zombies from the generators, but we kept on playing and restarting matches because it was fun and challenging! We wanted to top our score from the last game, and I think it's important that Treyarch kept this in Origins, because honestly, Mob of the Dead was fun, but after learning the secrets and methods to power perks and getting the plane parts, the map became easy, and it almost felt like doing chores sometimes.

Anywho, just try to enjoy the map! Learn it! Practice on it! Trust me, once you've started getting to know good spots to take out zombies, you will have a blast!

I think people don't like the map because they're use to camping and this map (IMO) is not good for camping.

Did they really bring back having to train your zombies ? It sure as hell looks like it.

Speed aka Gen 3 is a great place to train. Pretty much any of the generators are. Some are a little tighter than others, so pick your spots carefully.

I don't hate Origins, but I'm not really having that much fun as I thought I would have. I love the big robots, the staffs, Samantha and the old characters, but I think the level design is pretty boring to be quite honest. Trech after trench, after trench with some random bunkers and a church is not doing it for me. Maybe my expectations where to high, or this map has to grow on me.

I was pretty upset due to losing my shotties on this map, but this map brings me back to when zombies was a challenge instead of getting bored standing in one spot. Best Map so far!!

at first I hated it.  Now that I understand it, it is not that bad.  I understand the robots and mech suit guy.  I know how to survive.  The mud can get annoying but it just takes some skill and getting used to to do good.