1 2 3 4 Previous Next 115 Replies Latest reply on Dec 8, 2013 2:42 PM by illstplaya2live Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        10. Re: Graphic content option for Ghosts?

But this brings me back to my point, can we just have a graphic content option that way people who don't have a problem can just play the game as it is, and people who do have a problem can just filter it out.

Last Edited: Aug 28, 2013 2:59 PM
        • Test #1
          11. Re: Graphic content option for Ghosts?

I don't find violence offensive (I've been desensitised over my years)

What I said, was it's the true Evil of this World (prove me wrong)

Last Edited: Aug 28, 2013 3:14 PM
          • Test #1
            12. Re: Graphic content option for Ghosts?

The true evil of the world is not violence itself, but the evil people who do the violence, and that is why we have the military. The military must use violence against Evil people who would do violence against us. But let's not get off track, I'm just saying Infinity Ward should implement a Graphic Content option.

Last Edited: Aug 28, 2013 3:29 PM
            • Test #1
              13. Re: Graphic content option for Ghosts?

Yeah, that's a good point. Although the game is rated 18+ (M in U.S ?) you're right there should be an option!

To be fair to IW, they have had restrictions before.  (No Russian)

Last Edited: Aug 28, 2013 3:34 PM
              • Test #1
                14. Re: Graphic content option for Ghosts?

so is there actually nude girls in the game cause i don't get what the the problem is? (a sign that says nude girls) of that that sign is it the nude part or the girl part that offends you... what really offends me in call of duty games is the eight year old kids playing the trending crappy music not turning their mic off when their mom is yelling at them or just the yamering on on about nothing when every one else is trying to enjoy the sounds that the developer is spending all my money on to make a AAA game with all the graphical content that my thirty years of gaming deserves

also where i live the strip clubs are 18 to party 21 to drink so where are they wrong on including this to a game that is 18 and up

Last Edited: Aug 28, 2013 3:46 PM
                • Test #1
                  15. Re: Graphic content option for Ghosts?

Yeah, your right on the No Russian. IW could be cashing in big if they did reimpliment it on Ghosts. For example, if a teenager goes to the store with his parents and sees ghosts. If they put a graphic content reduced option label on it, I think the parents are more likely to buy it(let's face it, a good amount of COD players are under 17). That could yield a bigger profit for IW and Activision.

Last Edited: Aug 28, 2013 3:41 PM
                  • Test #1
                    16. Re: Graphic content option for Ghosts?

It doesn't take much to implement a graphic content reduced option, and yes the signs have shiloutte of nude girls with big words saying "Nude Girls". Not to mention the building can be walked through. Yeah and think of the automatic voice enemy finder,"There's a tango in the stripclub". I just think IW can make a lot more money by doing this(expanding to a much bigger audience).

Last Edited: Aug 28, 2013 3:48 PM
                    • Test #1
                      17. Re: Graphic content option for Ghosts?

Kids will always play the game!

When I was a Kid, I dreamt of games like this!

( a while ago now)

Younger gamers in terms of reflexes are a challenge, but more mature gamers bring greater XP and tactics.

Last Edited: Aug 28, 2013 3:50 PM
                      • Test #1
                        18. Re: Graphic content option for Ghosts?

The game is rated M17+ in the US where I live. So presenting something that is at least 18+ isn't a very good idea.

Last Edited: Aug 28, 2013 3:50 PM
                        • Test #1
                          19. Re: Graphic content option for Ghosts?

Me and my younger 7 siblings probably make up 50% of Call of Duty's revenues(jk). We each buy the new call of duty games ($60x8), then we also get the season passes($50x8) all the extra dlc content. There are alot of large families like us who would be more likely to buy call of duty if there was a graphic content option.

Last Edited: Aug 28, 2013 4:39 PM
                          1 2 3 4 Previous Next