1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 115 Replies Latest reply: Dec 8, 2013 2:42 PM by illstplaya2live Go to original post RSS
      • 20. Re: Graphic content option for Ghosts?

A graphic content filter for the words Nude Girls? Pretty rediculous.

• 21. Re: Graphic content option for Ghosts?

The whole sign, not just the text. Did you watch the footage from the multiplayer map?

• 22. Re: Graphic content option for Ghosts?

Not just for immoral sexuality, but foul language and bloody violence(like blood).

• 23. Re: Graphic content option for Ghosts?

All I'm saying is that IW should put in a Graphic content option, that way people like me and my siblings can play the game without having to worry about any foul language and any sexual references(like strip clubs and immodesty), in multiplayer and single player.

• 24. Re: Graphic content option for Ghosts?

Yes... Pretty rediculous. Personally, I wish that instead of a silhouette, it was a full on, colored in, raunched out depiction. I love knowing there are people out here worrying about and hung up on this sorta stuff. Does my ol' heathen heart good.

• 25. Re: Graphic content option for Ghosts?

But once again this brings up my point. Have a graphic content option so that people who don't want to see any immoral sexuality and hear any foul language can play the game with no worry, and people that don't have a problem can just play the game as it is. Pleases both parties, it's a win win. Personally, I wish that instead of a stripclub, it was a indoor firing range. complete with moving targets.

• 26. Re: Graphic content option for Ghosts?

No, it would't "please both parties." It would be pleasing and accomodating YOU. There isn't a "party" of people lobbying for more of this stuff versus YOU, the one who doesn't, lobbying against it. It's a non issue for anyone who is just a normal person, glancing at a depiction of a typical facade one might see in the real world.

HaHa no, the only reason I said I wished it had more was because of the brief thought of what your reaction might be struck me as entertaining. But then I realized some heavy psychological damage might occur, and that wouldn't be good. Might askew some of that modesty.

I mean jeeze, if just the sight of a strip club sign in a video game makes you uncomfortable... well, guess you are probably having a tough time in this day and age huh? Oh well, battle on good soldier.

• 27. Re: Graphic content option for Ghosts?

No the sight of a strip club does not make me feel uncomfortable(I'm "Battle Hardened"), so I know what to expect, but I am refering to younger players(like under 17) While we can't control what goes on in the world, this is one of those areas we can control. and so if you got your way, wouldn't it  be pleasing you. If IW where to do a permanent change to the graphic content, people like you would complain. If IW did nothing, that would make people like me complain. ALL I'M SAYING IS LET THERE AT LEAST BE AN OPTION TO LET PEOPLE LIKE ME TO FILTER OUT ANY JUNK IN THE GAME. If I have to pay extra I will, It's like a TV Guardian, some people like to watch movies without the language, others don't mind. Look, I started this because I just wanted a graphic content option in the game. Next thing I know, I get treated like as if i'm overeacting, weak minded, and just looking out for my own "party". I'm just trying to make it a fun clean game to play for everyone. Or at least give a voice for other people's concerns. It seems Treyach seems to listen to their fans, why can't Infinity Ward.

• 28. Re: Graphic content option for Ghosts?
                        Seph009

You're missing the point that younger players shouldn't even be on the game. That's like saying chucky shouldn't be killing people in brutal ways just because a little kid might watch it.

• 29. Re: Graphic content option for Ghosts?

Lets face it, there are a lot of younger players in call of duty. They are going to play it whether it's age appropriate or not, All I'm saying is that people should have the OPTION(how many times do I have to stress OPTION). Can I or other players just have a choice on whether they want to see graphic content or just disable it? Is that too much to ask? Take brothers in arms 3 for example, It's one of the most graphic games out there(due to it's intense violence and language), but because they put a graphic content option in it, most people can play it without getting offended.

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next