1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 29, 2013 4:13 PM by rankismet RSS

Pre-order Bonus Free Fall Map on PS4

realjoker

I just watched the free fall video on cod ghosts and at the end it says if you pre-order cod ghosts you get the free fall map for free.

But in other stores like GAME. there is a cod ghosts with free fall only available to pre-order and there is also a cod ghosts without free fall available to pre-order.

I pre-order the standard edition cod ghosts for the ps4 without the free fall logo. will I also get free fall or does everybody that pre-order any version of cod ghosts gets free fall which is exactly what the free fall video says.

• Re: Pre-order Bonus Free Fall Map on PS4
          rankismet

realjoker wrote:

I just watched the free fall video on cod ghosts and at the end it says if you pre-order cod ghosts you get the free fall map for free.

But in other stores like GAME. there is a cod ghosts with free fall only available to pre-order and there is also a cod ghosts without free fall available to pre-order.

I pre-order the standard edition cod ghosts for the ps4 without the free fall logo. will I also get free fall or does everybody that pre-order any version of cod ghosts gets free fall which is exactly what the free fall video says.

Thinking you might find a better answer from speaking with the retailer.

Just sayin'.