4 Replies Latest reply: Sep 2, 2013 7:34 AM by Elephantmancan RSS

Can Someone Please Remind Me Why This Hasn't Happened Yet?!

Why is it that you can't opt to play a 2/3 player game in zombies? You've given us leaderboards for 2 and 3 player games, Why can't you make an option to go into games in those party sizes? There's clearly already programming in the game to give appropriate horde sizes and costs of things etc.

The reason I ask is, a lot of the time I only have one or two people online and I just need to sit there ad hope noone joins. I'm sure a lot of people feel the exact same way. Because normally I get paired up with some absolute cretin who decides to go Rambo-ing and then quits whenthey go down, rendering all of our efforts irrelevant as the rest of the game doesn't contribute to the leaderboards.

Would it be so much effort to incorporate 2 and 3 player game modes?

• Re: Can Someone Please Remind Me Why This Hasn't Happened Yet?!

That's pretty much the same with me.  Just sitting in parties, acting like Richards waiting for people to leave, or not being richards and just asking people to leave, and people griping and complaining about doing it or otherwise.  Especially on Origins.  If you wait almost 3-5 minutes to get into a 2P game, and getting used to the map, and die, it's just a longer wait time, which would get annoying. lol

thecalmquail

just get a second controller and back out just before the timer goes to one. I always play with one other guy, and for months wed just hope that people would just leave the lobby, but would often end with rambos ( I love that btw, never heard of that one before but sums up pubs very well) taking all the kills, running around with m&s going nuts. then to quit out of round 10 because they went down.

but now we just use 2 extra controllers when going for a lobby. works really, really well.

the other thing of course is play with people that you know, that way you have 4 players on the same wavelength.

thecalmquail

actually dude, just notice your name, you on xbox or ps3? Im also in Ireland.

I Agree 100%. In black ops 1 there was an option for a private match but in black ops 2 they replaced it with custom game which does not allow records. so we either have to load up guest accounts and pull out, act like retards, or ask people to leave like every has said above. treyarch should bring back private matches as well as lobby leaderboards. I miss being able to see the record rounds of the people in the lobby to know if its worth playing with them. The new ranking system doesn't give a good enough judgement.

TREYARCH please bring back private matches with the ability to gain records!